Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW - I emailed Kidfinders and asked them to take the billboard and give it some other family that will actually use it. Maybe they are reading the billboard thread!! I can't believe that pt cruiser pulls it. Where does he take it??

He is just wasting his time really. I guess he drives to Jose's and back...

Is the cam frozen, or has GA not left yet? All I see is the HHR and billboard...

On the cam now --> it looks like George must have ran out of gas... he's still sitting there in the road with the sign. :) j/k

REMINDER this thread is not a chit chat general discussion thread. This thread is for members to discuss what the live cam is showing at Casey's home. You all have been warned yesterday take the chit chat and that to the parking lot where members are allowed more lee way.
Thank you
WindChime

This post is from Tricia. This is the last and final warning. Tricia is tired of the mods having to waste so much of their time cleaning up the childish stuff that has been posted on this thread. We don't get it folks:waitasec: how hard is it for you all to go to the parking lot and post your chit chat and pictures with captions. Dang folks you act like we are asking you all to pack up your computer and a bag of clothes to move on down the street to post when in reality all one has to do is click their mouse and go to the parking lot. If this thread is locked again there will be no more live webcam threads permitted on caylee's forum.

REMINDER this thread is not a chit chat general discussion thread. This thread is for members to discuss what the live cam is showing at Casey's home. You all have been warned yesterday take the chit chat and that to the parking lot where members are allowed more lee way.
Thank you
WindChime

This post is from Tricia. This is the last and final warning. Tricia is tired of the mods having to waste so much of their time cleaning up the childish stuff that has been posted on this thread. We don't get it folks:waitasec: how hard is it for you all to go to the parking lot and post your chit chat and pictures with captions. Dang folks you act like we are asking you all to pack up your computer and a bag of clothes to move on down the street to post when in reality all one has to do is click their mouse and go to the parking lot. If this thread is locked again there will be no more live webcam threads permitted on caylee's forum.

THANK YOU. PLEASE EVERYONE READ THIS WARNING...THEN READ IT AGAIN...THEN READ IT AGAIN...THEN ONE MORE TIME...THEN ONE MORE TIME FOR GOOD LUCK BECAUSE I AM THISCLOSE TO CLOSING THE CAMERA THREADS FOR GOOD.Tricia

On Sat. the billboard was at an auto repair shop off of Colonial. It seemed
much smaller than it appears on this cam. To give you some perspective
the street would only hold 3 vehicles comfortably side by side.

Think the cam is stuck or George hooked it up and went back inside for awhile.

My friends,

We understand the need for "chit chat." It's fun, healthy and gives you an excuse not to return to work or your chores.

That is why we have a private forum called the Parking Lot. Please take any chit chat and posts over to the Parking Lot. It is a private forum for members only. This is where you can let loose and chit chat until you have not one bit of chit left in your chat.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Now, it's time to show you all that I love you...here are the dancing love bananas. These guys only come out when I need to let you know how much we love you.:Banane59::Banane59::Banane59:

My friends,

We understand the need for "chit chat." It's fun, healthy and gives you an excuse not to return to work or your chores.

That is why we have a private forum called the Parking Lot. Please take any chit chat and posts over to the Parking Lot. It is a private forum for members only. This is where you can let loose and chit chat until you have not one bit of chit left in your chat.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Now, it's time to show you all that I love you...here are the dancing love bananas. These guys only come out when I need to let you know how much we love you.:Banane59::Banane59::Banane59:

Yeah Tricia we love you peeps too.:heart:

To the mods: I think you all have been EXTREMELY generous and lenient. I would hate to see the thread shut down but I WOULD understand why you had to do it! Thank you for this wonderful sleuthing site! I have never felt more "at home" than I do here.

And yes I believe the cam is frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member