WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I realize that Anthony's can do as they please, but can't "someone," a friend, or neighbor, the security guards, anyone, BUT them repost the trespassing signs, and weed the yard ?

They are in the spotlight because of this case their daughter created, and I guess in some aspect some would consider them to be "celebrities," although (NOT ME !)

Few who are celebrities risk their safety and that of the "fans" by going outside just to go. Go in the backyard, or stay in the house, all of the Anthony's. Someone is going to get hurt, I just know it. The stress level and emotions with this MESS are too high !

Yes, I am interested in reading your posts on the Psy. Profile thread. Thanks for letting me know!

And thanks for the compliments. I'm Irish/German, so I too have a strong fondness for the color green. :)

One of my favorite Irish Proverbs:

Irish Diplomacy...
is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

Irish-German here, too...and I know the proverb well! :D

It's like you're saying everything I think and feel today. Bravo! And ditto regarding the GPs. I think it goes back to the "denial, covering for Casey" thing you were talking about earlier. A forensic psychologist posted on one of the threads that the GPs were long past being in denial. The way he worded it indicated the GPs were covering something up...

We've got a lot of like-thinkers, here. That happens to me so many times that I want to say something and someone or a couple of someones are saying exactly what I was thinking. Saves the ol' fingers! LOL

Thanks for the heads-up on that article. I'm gonna find it later tonite...sounds very interesting. I agree the GPs are past the denial, but they don't want to deal with things. I don't think denial has been driving them for a while now (if at all...they may have known from day one). Even if they believe Caylee may be alive, they're not stupid and can't have ignored the possibility she might not be.

They should be appreciative of efforts to find her anywhere someone is willing to look. Instead, they badmouth Tim Miller when so many families would give all they have to get that kind of help from TES. That tells me they really don't want Caylee found unless she can be found alive, and not because of denial, but because that would put a real big dent in Casey's defense. Sad, but it's what I believe and I've felt that way for some time now. I even wonder if they know exactly where she is. I hope not, but I can't help wondering.

As sick as it is I have little doubt my mother would handle it much like Cindy is, people would be surprised how many "Cindy's" there are in the world.

{{{{{{LostGrl}}}}}} I'm so sorry. :blowkiss:

I remember your saying what a tough time you had and how hard you had to work to get past it. I really admire you. You are da bomb, baby! :)

Fox News in Orlando just did a segment about the vigil tonight. The cops came and separated protestors from THE INVITED GUESTS for the vigil. Cindy also said that
anyone that doesn't support Casey didn't need to be there.

What a joke.

I was born in 19--scratch that :crazy: I was born to parents who were very movement oriented and believed in the cause--what cause you may ask---well it didn't matter-- if there was an injustice then they were there to let everyone know they wouldn't stand for it and there were lots of people who felt the same way.

You say "well why bring kids" well to quote a song--"the children are our future" we (at least I do) teach my kids to stand up not only for themselves but for others who cannot---Caylee cannot stand up for herself so it is our job to do it for her.

People bring their kids to anti and pro abortion rallies-- they bring them to protest drug companies in their fight against autism why should the most heinous crime against children not be protested when children are present?

In a perfect world there would be no need for protest but we're not there yet and we won't be there in our lifetime so the baton will be passed to our kids to continue the fight for justice and equality no matter what the situation may be

Respectfully snipped

I agree, but children need to be taught at an appropriate age, and in an appropriate manner. Children will have to learn to drive one day, but we don't just stick them in the car at any old age. Our words are also dangerous vehicles; if we don't choose and use them wisely and responsibly, they can get us hurt, fired, jailed, and they can hurt others. Words are powerful. They should be used wisely, and with discretion. Only a fool pops off at the mouth like that woman did, and now her children will probably grow up learning those very actions.

No one, NO one would listen to that ranting, raving, and out of control woman and take her seriously. She looks as crazy as the family she's protesting.

We need to teach children that if you REALLY want to make a difference, you have to be smart, cunning, level headed, and IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN ACTIONS. You need to know what you stand for, and how to assert it without violating your opponent's rights, too. That woman showed the same sort of self entitlement that everyone complains that the Anthony's seem to feel when she caused a scene in the neighborhood that late at night, and brought her children into a potentially dangerous situation.

What we need to be teaching children is to use your words and your rights to assert yourself for POSITIVE change. Not to incite violence.

I agree that children need to be taught about their rights, and how to exercise them to see change, but there is a proper way to conduct yourself.

Honestly, if there were two protesters out there, one was ranting and ignoring their crying/hurt child while screaming obscenities, and the other protester was calm, in control of themselves, informed of their rights, and presented themselves in a cool, collected manner, whose opinion would you be more likely to respect?

That woman was a nutcase, and no better than CA.

eta: Also, I'd like to point out that I think when you do take your children anti abortion, etc rallies, you're shaping their beliefs, and their right to choose is also essentially taken away. If it's really about free speech and rights, you'd teach them about their rights, present them with both sides of the information, and let them choose their beliefs. It is only my opinion that this should be done at an age where they can comprehend WHAT they're fighting for, and not just echoing their parents beliefs.

I disagree about teaching children to be cunning or that parents shouldn't teach kids their own values and beliefs. That's each parent's business and only their own business. I'd worry about a child telling anyone they hope they die though, and about cussing just to antagonize someone. Mental and verbal bullying and abuse can't accomplish much. I have a feeling that is something that Cindy has suffered with a lot.

I disagree about teaching children to be cunning or that parents shouldn't teach kids their own values and beliefs. That's each parent's business and only their own business. I'd worry about a child telling anyone they hope they die though, and about cussing just to antagonize someone. Mental and verbal bullying and abuse can't accomplish much. I have a feeling that is something that Cindy has suffered with a lot.

I agree with you that it's each and every parent's own business:) That's why I stated that it was only my opinion...what works for some doesn't always work for other families, and I respect and agree with that completely. I also agree that parents should teach kids what their own beliefs are. I was only pointing out in my post that anyone so concerned with teaching kids about their rights should be aware and respect that their kids might feel differently than they do, given all the facts.

No worries:)

I don't know if it's been resolved, but I just wanted to clear up that the HOA request for an injunction has not been ruled upon and the Court is expected to rule early in the week.

I cannot imagine a Courthouse would open on a Sunday night to rule on this particular injunction. This whole case is bleeding the taxpayers as it is. No need to find creative ways to spend lots more money.

The confusion may have arisen , in my opinion, because authorities were separating protestors for those attending the vigil.

Hope that helps. No link yet.

:Banane37:

Well, this incident made it on OUR local news, up here on the ABC affiliate in DC. It was just on with a small blurb, and a video byte with the kid crying on the ground, holding his arm.

How much longer will this go on?

Respectfully snipped

I agree, but children need to be taught at an appropriate age, and in an appropriate manner. Children will have to learn to drive one day, but we don't just stick them in the car at any old age. Our words are also dangerous vehicles; if we don't choose and use them wisely and responsibly, they can get us hurt, fired, jailed, and they can hurt others. Words are powerful. They should be used wisely, and with discretion. Only a fool pops off at the mouth like that woman did, and now her children will probably grow up learning those very actions.

No one, NO one would listen to that ranting, raving, and out of control woman and take her seriously. She looks as crazy as the family she's protesting.

We need to teach children that if you REALLY want to make a difference, you have to be smart, cunning, level headed, and IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN ACTIONS. You need to know what you stand for, and how to assert it without violating your opponent's rights, too. That woman showed the same sort of self entitlement that everyone complains that the Anthony's seem to feel when she caused a scene in the neighborhood that late at night, and brought her children into a potentially dangerous situation.

What we need to be teaching children is to use your words and your rights to assert yourself for POSITIVE change. Not to incite violence.

I agree that children need to be taught about their rights, and how to exercise them to see change, but there is a proper way to conduct yourself.

Honestly, if there were two protesters out there, one was ranting and ignoring their crying/hurt child while screaming obscenities, and the other protester was calm, in control of themselves, informed of their rights, and presented themselves in a cool, collected manner, whose opinion would you be more likely to respect?

That woman was a nutcase, and no better than CA.

eta: Also, I'd like to point out that I think when you do take your children anti abortion, etc rallies, you're shaping their beliefs, and their right to choose is also essentially taken away. If it's really about free speech and rights, you'd teach them about their rights, present them with both sides of the information, and let them choose their beliefs. It is only my opinion that this should be done at an age where they can comprehend WHAT they're fighting for, and not just echoing their parents beliefs.

Very well said.:clap:

Fox News in Orlando just did a segment about the vigil tonight. The cops came and separated protestors from THE INVITED GUESTS for the vigil. Cindy also said that

What a joke.

I keep starting this post over and over again...can't write how I feel about them anymore.:furious:

Caylee is the victim, nobody should be required to support the one responsible for it.

What a joke.

I agree with you.

First off the vigil is supposed to be for Caylee not Casey.

So if I lived in Orlando and wanted to go to the vigil I can't because I don't support Casey?

I guess since they have it at their house they can very conveniently make the rules but as far as I am concerned this completely turns Caylee's vigil into a Casey support group.

Why don't they just call it a Casey Vigil? Probably because no one in their right minds would show up. (There I go answering my own questions again.)

It is all BS and I cry foul! (not that anybody really cares what I think but that has never stopped me before)

People should get together and hold their own vigil for Caylee, since this one is, apparently, for Casey.

I guess since they have it at their house they can very conveniently make the rules but as far as I am concerned this completely turns Caylee's vigil into a Casey support group.

That makes it hardly more than a protest in and of itself. Also, it would seem Cindy should excuse herself, as she was the one who didn't support Casey and brought all of this into play with three 911 calls.

I suppose it's another situation where Cindy went off half-cocked and didn't look at the end results. I sit and wonder often these days, would Cindy have called 911 if she realized it would result in Casey being in this position with the law.

That makes it hardly more than a protest in and of itself. Also, it would seem Cindy should excuse herself, as she was the one who didn't support Casey and brought all of this into play with three 911 calls.

I suppose it's another situation where Cindy went off half-cocked and didn't look at the end results. I sit and wonder often these days, would Cindy have called 911 if she realized it would result in Casey being in this position with the law.

I don't think that she would have. I could swear that somewhere, maybe listening to the 911 calls that in the background of one of the calls, George ask Cindy if she had already called the police. It makes me think that he would have preferred she had not called the police and once she did, before they showed up the As had already started working out what they were going to say to begin twisting what Cindy had already said in the phone calls.

I keep starting this post over and over again...can't write how I feel about them anymore.:furious:

Caylee is the victim, nobody should be required to support the one responsible for it.

Yes:clap: It gets the daily :croc: award for the case!

Unbelievable.

And I find it odd that Cindy can do this emergency home maintenance, only when the body guards are NOT present.

What the heck. How many homes have exploded because of an issue with yellow tape. Ok, stopping rant.

Looks like the only one afraid of the bodyguards is Cindy....afraid they'll restrain her...

What a joke.
OMG! What is wrong with this person? We're supposed to separate the A's from their daughter (according to their high-priced attorney on NG) and then she comes out and says that?!! What did he say? Something like the line is getting blurred between Casey and the GPs. After a comment like this...kind of hard not to lump them together. Whatever happened to this being about finding Caylee? JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara
Back