Source Says Casey Said Caylee Was Sold To Someone In Puerto Rico

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a two year old and you need no type of papers to fly domestic. PR is considered a Domestic flight. I have sent my daughter to NY with no type of paperwork. Am not saying this story is true but it is something I have thought about since this circus began.
when my son didn't fit on my lap anymore (at age two for him lol) airlines required a birth certificate to prove his age and that he didn't need his own seat (> or = to 3). We fly a lot being in the army and always have id on hand for everyone when flying and have had to show it even more frequently since 9/11. (and not to argue a dead point LOL....just saying that it is not so easy to sneak a kid thru airports with all the cameras, etc that they would pass thru on the way.... and esp with heightened security and vigillance of screeners and personnel)

Through looking at AH cell phone texts for 7/22/08 and reading ALL of them I have discovered the unidentified person is Jessie! Lee asked Jessie to ask them WHY they all went to PR separately. These are all incoming texts...so if you go to the Jury room and look for the missing pages thread there is the AH cell phone records. SO this story is true but it twisted a little.

Not sure about his converstation with LEE during the time, only maybe its true that Casey was telling her mother another story to get her to still believe her.

phone number ends in 9293...........7/22 @ 9:40 am and another about the trip questions @ 2:36pm. when the eyewhitness news says they are burried in the docs, they arent kidding. Look for call or line # 1093, 1079 is about the Feds etc.

I think Jessie was in contact with Lee at the time up until this point. And he had befriended Amy & the boys to get together to work on the calender.

Bumpin g this up! Will someone please read what I found! The SOURCE of who spilled Caseys lie to her mother about selling the child to someone in PR

Through looking at AH cell phone texts for 7/22/08 and reading ALL of them I have discovered the unidentified person is Jessie! Lee asked Jessie to ask them WHY they all went to PR separately. These are all incoming texts...so if you go to the Jury room and look for the missing pages thread there is the AH cell phone records. SO this story is true but it twisted a little.

Not sure about his converstation with LEE during the time, only maybe its true that Casey was telling her mother another story to get her to still believe her.

phone number ends in 9293...........7/22 @ 9:40 am and another about the trip questions @ 2:36pm. when the eyewhitness news says they are burried in the docs, they arent kidding. Look for call or line # 1093, 1079 is about the Feds etc.

I think Jessie was in contact with Lee at the time up until this point. And he had befriended Amy & the boys to get together to work on the calender.

Interesting find! I think it deserves it's own thread....

Don't be too sure these are wonderful, moral 20 somethings. These same people have parties all the time and are still to this day talking about parties on their myspace. When I was that age I was partying and having fun and I had a daughter at the age of 20. There were alot of things I did at that age that I am not proud of. I think we all need to think back at that time in our lives and wonder if maybe we would have done anything for a friend. Some people "yes" some "no". I think people are too quick to judge on these posts.

really? really? first of all, I find it ironic that you are calling others "quick to judge" on posts, when you yourself are "judging" a group of normal 20-something collegee kids for having parties and drinking. just because you party and drink and date different people in your 20s, DOES NOT MEAN YOU DO NOT HAVE MORALS. seriously - who on here doesn't/hasn't done that? and the fact that anyone would judge them as "immoral" because of it and say they are capable of SELLING A CHILD (!!!) is completely ridiculous.

I don't see this group of friends as being out of the norm for their age by any stretch of the imagination. for those of you who got married when you were 18 and didn't go to college or were raised in a strict religious household, this is what single 20something life IS. and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with selling a child or worse, killing one.

I don't know how we ever made the insane jump from A to Z on these kids. you played beer pong and hooked up with someone? welcome to my friday night, folks. by the way I also sell people's children on the black market so if you know anyone looking to get rid of theirs, pass them along my way.

Compelling, well, geez everything in this case is compelling. We've heard so many different versions of what has happened to poor Caylee that even the best fiction writers couldn't wrap them all into one story.

As for any version having a ring of truth - I say No Way Jose!!!

Plus, as I've stated since about week 2 - if this PR option is even the slightest bit compelling, why hasn't one of the Anthonys trotted their butts down there to check it out. IMO, searching is not waving a hammer in front of a camera or snarfing down free subs at Publix under a tent.

I'm afraid to ask what's next, but I do think we're getting close to the dingo scenario.

Don't be too sure these are wonderful, moral 20 somethings. These same people have parties all the time and are still to this day talking about parties on their myspace.

oh my god, PARTIES! God forbid! and taking PHOTOS having a good time with their friends? God inwho would do such a thing except a murderous sinner! this is like the Manson family all over again! lock up your children - they may try and sell them on the black market! :rolleyes:

Well, then look at it a different way....the PR trip group:

We have AZ, who right after she gets back from PR, leads CA to KC b/c CA called her worried, then Amy leads her to KC. Would she do that if she had just transported the baby to PR? I doubt it.

Next, JPC, who from all accounts doesn't care for KC (according to Amy), would he do that for KC. again doubtful.

Troy- don't know much

And then theres RM, who just got irritated with KC for bringing her current BF TonE to a party while KC was still stringing him along. Would he be the one who took her? Common sense says no.

Wasn't there a few days when no one heard from KC? What if KC went to PR then? Hopefully LE would have checked into that, but what if KC used someone elses identity. Maybe ZG's!!! Someone said her office was broken into...what if KC had some idenification of hers and used it to take Caylee to PR??? Sorry, gears started turning...again.

Interesting find! I think it deserves it's own thread....

LOL! Naw this should be fine........OH & the reporter who wrote the article must not have known this when they wrote it. They spun it! As if to say an unidentified person wrote those text........if they would of read all of them, they would have figured out the context of the back & forth and saw for themselves. although jessies cell phone number is in the old documents- which the media screwed up trying to black out the numbers with a marker!!:rolleyes:

Wasn't there a few days when no one heard from KC? What if KC went to PR then? Hopefully LE would have checked into that, but what if KC used someone elses identity. Maybe ZG's!!! Someone said her office was broken into...what if KC had some idenification of hers and used it to take Caylee to PR??? Sorry, gears started turning...again.

Also, didn't KC give a description of ZG that kind of fit herself???

that's nice, sold and she doesn't at the very least get her favorite doll to take with her? Her toothbrush, nada?

Story is hooey, imo.

Casey didn't have a job or an office...during that time, she was staying with people, (in the documents, will look for the links)

If this is such a valid lead, WHY aren't George and Casey in PR? Why haven't they grilled all of Casey's friends who were there for details?

because this lead came from themselves?

Casey didn't have a job or an office...during that time, she was staying with people, (in the documents, will look for the links)

I'm sorry, I never seem to make my comments easy to understand. I meant, wasn't ZG's office broken into around the time Caylee went missing? (Not KC's office) I thought maybe KC had something to do with the break in, stole identification from ZG, and used it to take Caylee to PR. I also thought that KC had given a description of ZG which resembled her own appearance. This would also fit in with "ZG, the nanny, kidnapped her" (KC being ZG who kidnapped her own daughter and took her to PR). It's just a theory I'm throwing out there.

I'm sorry, I never seem to make my comments easy to understand. I meant, wasn't ZG's office broken into around the time Caylee went missing? (Not KC's office) I thought maybe KC had something to do with the break in, stole identification from ZG, and used it to take Caylee to PR. I also thought that KC had given a description of ZG which resembled her own appearance. This would also fit in with "ZG, the nanny, kidnapped her" (KC being ZG who kidnapped her own daughter and took her to PR). It's just a theory I'm throwing out there.

Oh okay..lol I was just watching a video, here: http://www.local6.com/news/17554065/detail.html
Seems like the application ZG also listed her make and model of car..
Sawgrass will be sued too it seems..

WOWSERS as Inspector Gadget would say!!!! The case gets more bizarre everyday! Source...hmmmm wonder who that could be and how credible.. Unbelievable.

The last word in your post sums it up perfectly!

I don't know why I thought this was a different ZG than the one currently homeless and jobless.:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back