Casey's PC Files!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does she save items in her computer to a folder named bobby, who is Bobby?

Wondering if Zani is nickname for Xanex and Annie? Especially if Annie has been a source for Casey to party on Xanex.

I've been wanting most of all to see interviews with Annie D. - her long time friend from high school and the girl who was wearing the cap with shamrocks which was found in the Anthony's trash - shredded.

Someone said she used to babysit Caylee in a pinch. Has anyone else noticed that her name has not been mentioned at all - and yet she is in about half of the pre-Tony party photos with Casey.

Computer forensics report at WFTV
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564976.pdf

She was doing a search for the name Zenaida! first one 10/16/07, updated 7/16/08

I think it was on Cindys PC. just not sure who searched it!!

QUOTE:
The Internet History for the profile "casey" on the HP computer was extracted via the Net Analysis. the history was then filtered for both "MySpace" and from "facebook".
All the Internet History files were saved to the Evidence\Internet History\Cindy Desktop computer\Casey profile folders as comma delimited files for viewing using Excel.
A keyword search for "Zenadia" revealed Web pages indicating that a user searched the Internet for that name on July 16,2008.

I haven't finished reading the entire article, but this first part jumped out at me and it really p*sses me off:

Here is a sample of their conversation:
"nyitaliano3 (4:54:53 PM): any word from the offspring handler> casey o marie (4:55:07 PM): she's almost home. i guess she had to stop at the store.
So, Caylee was just considered 'offspring'? If anyone called my beautiful little girl "offspring", I would have went off on them right then and there. :furious:

So who is this Mark guy she's talking to? And doesn't he know Caylee is missing? They were talking on July 23rd like nothing was wrong.

Found on Casey's computer:

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happend ...or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the on. Tupac

File created 7-11-08
Last Acessed 7-14-08

Teddy_noose.jpg

posted at SM

This was posted under that photo also!!!!

pwwoj.jpg

I haven't finished reading the entire article, but this first part jumped out at me and it really p*sses me off:

Here is a sample of their conversation:
"nyitaliano3 (4:54:53 PM): any word from the offspring handler> casey o marie (4:55:07 PM): she's almost home. i guess she had to stop at the store.
So, Caylee was just considered 'offspring'? If anyone called my beautiful little girl "offspring", I would have went off on them right then and there. :furious:

Humm also mention of a dog being picked up from Ovideo? We need to figure out who that dog belongs to that we saw in the pics of Casey and Caylee at the Ovideo house.

So who is this Mark guy she's talking to? And doesn't he know Caylee is missing? They were talking on July 23rd like nothing was wrong.

he's the guy in california who's in the military, those emails are from 2007 not 2008

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happend ...or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the on. Tupac

File created 7-11-08
Last Acessed 7-14-08

I saw that on there, too. It's so chilling to think she had that on her computer, as it really promotes a cowardly way of thinking.

Pic of girl and bear was put on the computer 7/8/08
Name: girl.jpg
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 07/08/08 10:14:53PM
Last Accessed: 07/10/08 09:41:03PM
Last Written: 07/08/08 10:14:54PM
Full Path: 08-069208\WXE906472668\C\Documents and Settings\bobby\Desktop\artwork\misc\girl.jpg

There is another picture it states
You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, even months, over-analyzing the situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened..... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the *advertiser censored** on TUPAC. This one was loaded 7/11/2008
Name: 233bc8d79357f3075c7edf5ddb083f11.jpg
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 07/11/08 02:21:30PM
Last Accessed: 07/14/08 01:26:56PM
Last Written: 07/11/08 02:21:30PM
Full Path: 08-069208\WXE906472668\C\Documents and
Settings\bobby\Desktop\artwork\misc\233bc8d79357f3075c7edf5ddb083f11.jpg

Both say file bobby and desktop. So was she at CA on the desktop? or would the laptop also have a desktop file?

* Investigators seized Casey Anthony's laptops as well as computers and cameras belonging to George and Cindy Anthony.

The investigators' reports show that Casey Anthony's computer files included an image titled "girl" which depicts a drawing of a little girl with long straight hair and in a striped shirt staring up at a teddy bear that is hanging from a hangman's noose.

The caption reads: Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?
I felt the site needed a thread @ what is found on Casey's PC! :computer::computer::computer:

It's an anti-death penalty graphic. I've seen it many times. I'm afraid what they'd find if they scanned MY computer. :crazy:

Both say file bobby and desktop. So was she at CA on the desktop? or would the laptop also have a desktop file?

Both computers would have a "desktop" folder if they are running Windows. The more confusing thing is why the username is "bobby"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez