50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
40 pounds differance is an estimate.. dewey looks exactley like kyle.. if kyle told you last week that wasn't him then tell him to get a clue.. thats the closest resemblance. went missing around the same time, same mustace same ears, same eyes.. same height.. kyle was in shape, dewey was in shape... umm what am I missing? nose is pretty close on, might be because he got hit and broke it a few times.. but still..??

40 pounds differance is an estimate.. dewey looks exactley like kyle.. if kyle told you last week that wasn't him then tell him to get a clue.. thats the closest resemblance. went missing around the same time, same mustace same ears, same eyes.. same height.. kyle was in shape, dewey was in shape... umm what am I missing? nose is pretty close on, might be because he got hit and broke it a few times.. but still..??

Lets see, BK has lost weight since he was found, and he still tops Dewey by 30 pounds. There is a height difference as well, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion. :blowkiss:

okie22,
I contacted Steve Dewey's family last year. PM me for more information.

Lets see, BK has lost weight since he was found, and he still tops Dewey by 30 pounds. There is a height difference as well, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion. :blowkiss:

so your saying bk weighed like 250? 5 11 250? granted he lost weight, but he doesnt look like he would weigh 250.. maccon i pm'd ya so ya know

believe09 - any word yet on Douglas Mueller? Still my #1 pick....:blowkiss:

Just a thought I had and it may come to nothing but, here in Texas we have to have our thumbprint made to get/renew our drivers license. Is this done in all states or just Texas?

Just a thought I had and it may come to nothing but, here in Texas we have to have our thumbprint made to get/renew our drivers license. Is this done in all states or just Texas?

A good thought, too. When was this started in Texas? Maybe this could rule Texas out, since his prints haven't turned up anywhere.

He is in a holding pattern until the complete airing of the show. He has moved to my number one as well!! :blowkiss:

This is what I found -
The Texas law requiring a thumbprint for a new driver's license
actually went into effect in 1967. From 1967 until 1995, thumbprints
were taken for new licenses but not renewals. In 1995, though, the
Texas Department of Public Safety implemented a new digital system and
started requiring thumbprints for renewals, as well.

Oklahoma just added the "touch signature" or fingerprint feature to DLs over the past three years or so. No help there. Photos were not kept on record until then either.

IMO, Douglas would be too young to be Benjaman. He was born in January 1958. I get the impression Benjaman is older than 50 years old.

He is in a holding pattern until the complete airing of the show. He has moved to my number one as well!! :blowkiss:

Can someone please explain to me why someone on the Dr. Phil message board was saying that BK's "mannerisms" are similar to Dennis Rader?? (You know...the BTK killer) I'm not sure I agree with this but that's not the point. I am wondering what this person meant by the comment. They were making some correlation between Rader's arrest in 02 and BK discovery....If anyone has any clue what this person meant, please fill me in!

Argh, I accidentally posted this to the pic thread, so here's copypasta.

I see definite similarities with Mueller. Look at the features on the right sides of the pics (left sides of their faces). The narrow bridge of the nose and shape of the nostrils, the end of the nose hooks down slightly as well. The downward curve of the eyebrows looks identical, as does the basic shape and orientation of the eyes. They both have deep smile grooves down the sides of their chins, and the shape of their chins themselves look like a match. The ears are hard to tell, but from the limitations of the pic of Mueller, the lobes look very similar. They are a bit squared off at the bottoms and there isn't alot of space between the lobes and the face (like the lobe seems to go right into the face without much of a pendant shape). I'm an artist and so am used to deconstructing features and they look like a match to me.

It is the shapes of the nose and ears that will be the most telling. These features change very little or not at all with aging and weight gain/loss.

From looking at all the noses, ears, and chins, Mueller is actually my favorite match, just based on the pics.

There is a couple inches and some pounds of difference, but people lose inches and gain pounds as they age, so no biggie.

Personally I think the age would be about right on. I think BK looks 50ish.

Can someone please explain to me why someone on the Dr. Phil message board was saying that BK's "mannerisms" are similar to Dennis Rader?? (You know...the BTK killer) I'm not sure I agree with this but that's not the point. I am wondering what this person meant by the comment. They were making some correlation between Rader's arrest in 02 and BK discovery....If anyone has any clue what this person meant, please fill me in!

Probably just some nutcase correlating BK with BTK.

Probably just some nutcase correlating BK with BTK.

Oh, of course nutcase all the way. I'm just wondering what they think the date connection is. IDK. I know they are a nutcase, lol. I just found it really odd!

Oh I think the crazies are coming out on the board...jmo. :crazy:

What if he was abducted as a child/teen/infant and that's why he is not being located in the missing adults? Just thought I would throw that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC