50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have searches been done for any professional license he may have held that has expired since 2004? They're usually renewed about once every two years.

Have searches been done for any professional license he may have held that has expired since 2004? They're usually renewed about once every two years.

Trying to narrow down the field as to what licenses, you know??? We recently had a dynamic discussion going on whether or not he was an electrical engineer which led to the inspired searching of colleges in Indiana and Colorado that might have a degree program in engineering, advanced or otherwise. IIRC, this is the foundation of the discussion regarding some of the professors that have been raised as possibles.

The FBI has done a phenomenal job searching fingerprint databases and even going through thousands by hand...I mean non entered into AFIS by hand. Old fashioned fingerprint cards. I am not saying he has been definitively checked everywhere of course because there is always room for human error....

Mueller has a similar nose to BK's and ears which has brought us back to him as a candidate time and time again. Even if you consider the possibility that Mr. Kyle's nose might have been broken at one time or another, his nose is incredibly distinctive.

What if he was abducted as a child/teen/infant and that's why he is not being located in the missing adults? Just thought I would throw that out there.

He would have had to have been still under the control of whomever abducted him until recently or he surely would have had relationships with other adults that would have reported him missing or at the very least thought it odd that he was no longer around... such as neighbors, co-workers, friends, etc. (?) Not many 50ish year old men don't have some sort of relationship of importance with someone that would be looking for them if they just up and disappeared.... (did that make any sense? I am starting to confuse myself! LOL) Unless he had no siblings, no family and he was in the process of moving. Then he wouldn't have a job so no concerned co-workers, if he didn't show up for a new job/apartment that wouldn't be too out of the oridinary as it happens all the time, his old friends would assume he was too busy to keep in contact...Does anyone know if there is a thread for theories about this case on here?

He would have had to have been still under the control of whomever abducted him until recently or he surely would have had relationships with other adults that would have reported him missing or at the very least thought it odd that he was no longer around... such as neighbors, co-workers, friends, etc. (?) Not many 50ish year old men don't have some sort of relationship of importance with someone that would be looking for them if they just up and disappeared.... (did that make any sense? I am starting to confuse myself! LOL) Unless he had no siblings, no family and he was in the process of moving. Then he wouldn't have a job so no concerned co-workers, if he didn't show up for a new job/apartment that wouldn't be too out of the oridinary as it happens all the time, his old friends would assume he was too busy to keep in contact...Does anyone know if there is a thread for theories about this case on here?

I have not seen an actual theory thread...Just the gen discussion ones. You are right though. Unless he was like kept under some serious control for a very long time and finally maybe got away one day...But that wouldn't make sense because he seems very educated and people that are kept hostage generally don't get to go to college. :p I'm only assuming he did, based on his level of intelligence. Who knows! I think we def need a theory thread though! Good idea!

It just seems strange to me that no one has come forward after the Dr. Phil show to say that they thought that perhaps Ben is so and so that I knew a long time ago, etc. I know that sometimes we do not recognize someone right off the bat when we have not seen them in a long time, but after an hour long show it seems a bell would have gone off in someone's head.

Think about it-Ben would have friends, neighbors, acquaintances, co-workers, cousins, and any other near and distant relatives.

I am sure there is enough people in the US watching the show to clue someone watching as to suspecting that they know Ben.

Maybe they are processing this-maybe they don't want to come forward. Ben probably needs more media attention.

under the physical description thread, he states that one of his scars could have come from falling off a loading dock. combine that with his memories of restaurants, i still think he may have been a driver for a food distribution company.

under the physical description thread, he states that one of his scars could have come from falling off a loading dock. combine that with his memories of restaurants, i still think he may have been a driver for a food distribution company.

Hmmm... great minds think alike. I mentioned a truck driver in another thread, where it said he was a solitary, enjoyed being alone etc. I can't remember the rest but I said that it reminded me of my son, who is a truck driver himself.

Hmmm... great minds think alike. I mentioned a truck driver in another thread, where it said he was a solitary, enjoyed being alone etc. I can't remember the rest but I said that it reminded me of my son, who is a truck driver himself.

I read this today:

"The main intersection in Richmond Hill is between U.S. 17, running north and south, and S.R. 144 (Ford Avenue), running east and west. Interstate 95 has two exits within the city limits, one with each highway. The U.S. 17/I-95 interchange is the larger of the two, with numerous fast food restaurants, motels, and a large truckstop."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond_Hill,_Georgia

The Burger King is located on U.S. 17 right at one of the two exits off Interstate 95.

Ok, this is sorta O/T but when you mentioned 144 it reminded me of something. Back when I was in the army, I used to travel 144 often between Hunter Army Airfield and Fort Stewart. Most of 144 is just swampland. No place to stop, no lights, no place to pull over. Well, I was traveling 144 at night. I didn't check my gas gauge before I left and when I finally did, I was about halfway through and realized I wasn't going to have the gas to make it to the gas station at the end of 144. So I prayed that I wouldn't run out of gas. Well, all of a sudden, here I am at the gas station! Checked my watch and I was missing time! It was like I was transported through time so that I could make it to the gas station before I ran out of gas. It was a miracle, I know it was. I ran out of gas right there in the gas station and putt-putted to the gas pump!

I totally agree.
if he worked for a food distribution company, he would have either had a regular route (delivering to the same restaurants) or he may have been driving b/t distribution centers (longer trips). either way, on his own most of the time but w/ enough constant contact w/ people that relationships would have been built and someone should recognize him. i think this needs to be explored somehow.

I totally agree.
if he worked for a food distribution company, he would have either had a regular route (delivering to the same restaurants) or he may have been driving b/t distribution centers (longer trips). either way, on his own most of the time but w/ enough constant contact w/ people that relationships would have been built and someone should recognize him. i think this needs to be explored somehow.

If he was working in the food industry would he need special licences for food handling, refrigeration, etc? He'd have to have a special truck licence, would those details be kept separate to normal drivers licenses? Dunno, just a thought and maybe traceable somehow

If he was working in the food industry would he need special licences for food handling, refrigeration, etc? He'd have to have a special truck licence, would those details be kept separate to normal drivers licenses? Dunno, just a thought and maybe traceable somehow

GREAT input...thank you.

Not if he was a truck driver. The drivers don't handle the loads, there are people at the stops that off load the truck for you. THOSE people would need the food handling license, I believe. IF he was a truck driver, though he would need a CDL license, which isn't "separate" from you regular driver license, it is your driver license.

Not if he was a truck driver. The drivers don't handle the loads, there are people at the stops that off load the truck for you. THOSE people would need the food handling license, I believe. IF he was a truck driver, though he would need a CDL license, which isn't "separate" from you regular driver license, it is your driver license.

if he delivered to the restaurants, he would put the cases in the freezer, cooler, wherever. but he would not touch the food. these drivers are very good @ what they do. they often have a key to the restaurant and deliver b/f anyone else arrives. i think the best bet is getting his name out to the industry. it is a tight community. try to narrow it down to certain cities and go ask everyone that has been around for 30+ years if they recognize him. there are so many foodservice type jobs out there but if he remembers restaurants and loading docks he may have been a driver. the sales reps often enter thru loading docks and drop off cases of food that was forgotten. hard to say.

if he delivered to the restaurants, he would put the cases in the freezer, cooler, wherever. but he would not touch the food. these drivers are very good @ what they do. they often have a key to the restaurant and deliver b/f anyone else arrives. i think the best bet is getting his name out to the industry. it is a tight community. try to narrow it down to certain cities and go ask everyone that has been around for 30+ years if they recognize him. there are so many foodservice type jobs out there but if he remembers restaurants and loading docks he may have been a driver. the sales reps often enter thru loading docks and drop off cases of food that was forgotten. hard to say.

Thank you, I stand corrected. I was basing my answer on the type of truck driver my son is and he does not deliver to restaurants. He calls me when he is waiting for his truck to be offloaded. Sometimes he has to sit and wait for hours or even days sometimes, which surprised me. Obviously with food, that wouldn't even be an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dontstayin