What was found with the remains? THEORIES HERE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ayqbt1.jpg

Do you think that looks like her pillow?

Sure looks like it to me! BTW, I absolutely HATE this picture of CA. It is so self-serving!

It looks like a shower massage to me also. I believe it says porch on the bag. Did they have a shower on their back porch to shower off after getting out of the pool?

It looks like a shower massage to me too. And the bag does seem to say porch. I wouldn't be suprised if they used it to rinse off chemicals after getting out of the pool. Especially since CA and KC have processed hair.

Perhaps KC used it to spray the body down or possibly LE was looking for an item used for blunt trauma to the head. Or the cord could have been wrapped around the neck.

Hmmm, I would doubt enough tissue would be left but what if there was and it contained markings, like ridges around the neck. I think I'm reaching here.

This is something that's been bugging me since I first saw it. I can't tell what this is in the picture, but I think it may be a shower massage.....the hose part seems like that's what it could be, anybody else think so?
picture #24 of 33 at the following link.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/18262950/detail.html
I couldn't tell, I thought it was a hose from a vacuum. What about the box that the deputy was holding on picture 29? Can anyone tell what that is?

I really don't think they rushed to the home for vacuum cleaners and duct tape. I believe once they seen the duct tape on the body/garbage bag that they thought while they were there they needed the vacuum cleaners. But remember, the body was still in the woods when they rushed to the home. They wouldn't have gotten any fiber analysis of the tape until it was taken to a lab.

They rushed to the home for something else. Possibly to match a towel to a set that was in the home? Or match empty pesticide containers to others in the home?

There was something that they had to get from the home, and needed to secure the home quickly before the A's got home so there wasn't any evidence tampering.

Yes! I agree. The motive behind the rush is interesting to contemplate to me.

In order to get a judge to sign off I am sure that they did not need much. I think what they had was:
1-length and color of hair
2-location and proximity (and the fact that there were many of her pings in that area)

They may also have matched up other things they had taken on previous searches... I wouldn't be surprised if they had already taken boxes of trashbags from the home in earlier searches and they, by eye alone, were similar. Perhaps the clothing found was a match to what GA described Caylee last wearing..

As for the rush, I believe it had more to do with having the body (of course pending dna but the eyes on assessment was roaringly positive per msm and le statements), and FINALLY being able to go in that home and do a proper search and szr. After all, until these remains were found, there truly was a child out there missing. Now she has been found. Now the work has started. And. let. it. begin.

I'm leaning towards a paver. Or maybe a washcloth or something that the chloroform was on?

I'm leaning towards a paver also. I am thinking an item of Caylee's like her blanket wouldn't tie to the house, but a paver would. I read somewhere they were taking pictures of the back yard on Monday night. There were several pavers in the backyard (extras) that were piled along a side walkway. I seem to remember those in a picture with Caylee pushing a little cart.

I couldn't tell, I thought it was a hose from a vacuum. What about the box that the deputy was holding on picture 29? Can anyone tell what that is?

I think that's his unused bags, and a box of rubber gloves. I can't read the box, but that's what I think it is.

I'm not sure the pic with porch sack and silver curved thing is a shower sprayer. It's very small, not even the size of a person's finger, but it does look to have some sort of joint or coupling on it. Could it be the handle to some sort of decorative basket or a very small gas hose connected to some type of outdoor porch heater or propane grill?

ayqbt1.jpg

Do you think that looks like her pillow?

In this picture it looks as if either the mattress or the box spring is missing from the bed. See how low the sleeping surface is? If a mattress is on top of a box spring, the sleeping surface is much higher.

Maybe they purposely kept it low, with no box spring, so Caylee would be able to climb up onto the bed more easily?

It just bugs me how low to the ground it is. :confused:

The one lonely little green flip-flop under the hanging pink toy bag is really making me sad.

IMO

I think it was something from her bedding.
There is a picture of the evidence bag and you can clearly see
a part of the fabric in it and it matches her bedding.
I also think that they left it so it could be seen.
If you look at the bag it was large enough that they could have
pushed it down so that it would not have been seen....

I agree. CA talked about washing Caylee's sheets every week after the "kidnapping". My gut tells me that KC replaced part of the bedding or something from that room. And that CA found some sort of evidence on the remaining original bedding and had it cleaned.

In this picture it looks as if either the mattress or the box spring is missing from the bed. See how low the sleeping surface is? If a mattress is on top of a box spring, the sleeping surface is much higher.

Maybe they purposely kept it low, with no box spring, so Caylee would be able to climb up onto the bed more easily?

IMO

this is a crib that converts into a daybed. you don't use a box spring and a crib mattress is a lot thinner than a regular mattress.

This is something that's been bugging me since I first saw it. I can't tell what this is in the picture, but I think it may be a shower massage.....the hose part seems like that's what it could be, anybody else think so?
picture #24 of 33 at the following link.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/18262950/detail.html

Could be a shower massage. I'm also thinking one of those drain snake thingies. Damn I can't think of the proper name. Do you know what I mean?

ETA: maybe also known as a drain auger?

IMO

I believe this is a daybed that has been made from the original baby crib. It would only use the crib mattress. I may be wrong but the way it looks it seems that way. (You can transform the crib into a daybed)

I'm not sure the pic with porch sack and silver curved thing is a shower sprayer. It's very small, not even the size of a person's finger, but it does look to have some sort of joint or coupling on it. Could it be the handle to some sort of decorative basket or a very small gas hose connected to some type of outdoor porch heater or propane grill?

I have a garment steamer that has a hose similar to that.

I think it's a mistake toa ssume Caylee would be heavy at the time she was disposed of. We have to consider that she was dehydrating, and that maggots were most definitely eating her flesh. They can consume a body in a matter of 4-5 days. Caylee was small.
Sorry if this is graphic in description but this needs to be taken into considration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme