LP's Confidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In spite of the fact LP wasn't able to bring Caylee home, he never gave up and I believe he would have continued searching until he turned over every stone in Orlando.

Was LP actually turning stones in a literal sense? Was he getting sweaty and dirty, pushing and poking his way through brush and whatnot? I'm asking this because I don't actually know.

I've seen several of you call him a lawyer. Actually, I don't believe that's correct. If he completed law school, the school he attended wasn't certified at all when he graduated and so far as we know, he never passed a bar exam.

I don't know of a court in the land that would consider you a lawyer until you pass the bar exam and receive a license. My guess is that LP himself would never call himself a lawyer. In fact, I would guess LP himself wouldn't feel any need to inflate his job titles to include lawyer unless he is actually licensed and a practicing attorney any more than he would call himself a doctor if he attended medical school but never passed the licensing exams and received a license.
I said "I believe" he is a lawyer. I didn't say for certain he is a lawyer. I will have to go back and check on that point.

Again, I don't care if he is or if he isn't. What matters is what he has done since the start of this case for Caylee and what he does from now on.

I said "I believe" he is a lawyer. I didn't say for certain he is a lawyer. I will have to go back and check on that point.

Again, I don't care if he is or if he isn't. What matters is what he has done since the start of this case for Caylee and what he does from now on.

Leonard Padilla has a Law Degree.
No information as to whether he took the Bar Exam or ever practiced Law.

I have not seen where anyone has said that LP is an ME, Genetics Expert, or a Psychic. However, I believe he is a Lawyer and a part of his job description as a BH would include him acting in some respects as a PI even if he doesn't hold that title. As far as being a bit Psychic, I believe that every good investigator works on their own "hunches" now and again. (They refer to it usually as "gut feeling".)

I don't really care what LP has done in the past. What I do care about is what he has done in regards to Caylee and what he does from this point forward. I think LP will continue to work for missing children as this has really opened up his heart to the plight of those children.

He is not a lawyer. He is a self described BH, which involves no formal education or training. He makes "predictions" as if he is a psychic about Caylee being alive, then dead, then he claims to know where she is, he claims to know some inside info of the A family that will shock us and to date, I haven't seen a thing. The others on the NG show are more resourceful with the FACTS, not personal opinions, predictions, and smack that comes from LP.

I've seen several of you call him a lawyer. Actually, I don't believe that's correct. If he completed law school, the school he attended wasn't certified at all when he graduated and so far as we know, he never passed a bar exam.

I don't know of a court in the land that would consider you a lawyer until you pass the bar exam and receive a license. My guess is that LP himself would never call himself a lawyer. In fact, I would guess LP himself wouldn't feel any need to inflate his job titles to include lawyer unless he is actually licensed and a practicing attorney any more than he would call himself a doctor if he attended medical school but never passed the licensing exams and received a license.

I don't believe he calls himself a lawyer, he did say he graduated from law school. Whether it is an accredited school or not is beside the point... he is not trying to act as an attorney, nor pass himself off as being one. I doubt if he ever tried to take the bar exam.
He is a PI, am I correct? I have a cousin who was in law enforcement for a lot of years, and in order to become a licensed PI, he had to take some courses in law... the test to obtain a PI license in Texas is very hard, so he said. IIRC, it took him a year to get his license, after he had been a cop for about 20 years. Maybe that's why LP went to law school, not to be an attorney, but to get his PI license. That could also be the purpose of this law school he founded. I don't know... just throwing it out there.

Anyway....I'm obviously not the only person who thought that .."SOMETHING FUNNY" was going on with the 50k Bail Money that was made by Tony P> for bailing out a Child Killer

respectfully snipped for space

Why should anyone think "SOMETHING FUNNY" was going on when TP earned 50K, that's his job, it's what he does. He didn't set the bail. He provided the bond, if KC had disappeared he would have been out $450,000.00 For a lot of risk, people are generally paid accordingly. Where the 50K originated makes no difference.

Let's not forget, when LP paid out $50 grand there was a missing child not a dead child. The bond was posted 9 days before the first forensic report was released, LP started back pedaling over the bond immediately after the report came to light. He even admitted he wouldn't have put up the money if he knew everything he found out over those nine days.

I believe the thing LP did wrong was to listen to who ever was giving him information in the first place. He was brought into the situation on faulty information and he chose not to listen to everyone else screaming "Don't do it!"

In spite of the fact he wears a lot of black, I think LP saw himself as a "white knight" in tarnished armor coming to free the damsel in distress and save the princess (Caylee) from evil. Over the week that KC was free, LP got a renewed vision of the situation and began to deflate inside of himself. He looked like he was going to be physically ill when the FBI report was released. With all the bad LP has seen in his life, in his world young mothers don't murder their babies, then lie to LE about a kidnapping.

In spite of the fact LP wasn't able to bring Caylee home, he never gave up and I believe he would have continued searching until he turned over every stone in Orlando.

This original thread has taken a vicious course. It's gotten to the point where there will be no winners here. I like LP, and TP, others definitely do not like them and it almost appears there is some jealousy about the money that Tony made.
Love him or hate him Leonard is part of the case now and everyone should just chill out. jmo

Here's the deal. I am going to close this thread AND will open up Part #2 with fair warning. If the thread gets out of hand then that one will be closed also never to resurface again!

Dead horse trotting in here. http://leonardpadilla.net/

He's a lawyer. Don't believe it? Do the homework. SS I just snagged your post at chance to give the background on why I am bothering to post this yet again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14