FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto... reaching too... but it's sumpin he doesn't want the world to see. Apparently he doesn't care if anyone sees him smoking...
If it was a tat that read, "a beautiful life" in any language (including cuneiform) I would fall over

When I look up the address it does not come up has Cummings.
I also look up the name of the neigbors I found 5 addresses on Green lane.
Four are listed under Women names.
I am now looking up The streets next to green Ln.
I don't know what I am going to this with information I just want to know the names of neigbors . the map is very interesting on white pages it show all five address it does not look like there very close to each other lots woods.
I wonder if the park is all rentals.

cool, holler if you find the last name Reynolds.

If it was a tat that read, "a beautiful life" in any language (including cuneiform) I would fall over

You and me both!!!

By the way... I'm not able to access Chad's MySpace for some reason... anyone have a good link? In other words cached?

Did I miss something, or was it ever said the deadbolt was on the screen door and not the "main" door? And is it a regular screen door or a security door, which would be heavier and could have a deadbolt? :confused:
No. The dead bolt was on the regular door. Where the caller got that...I will never know. I thought it was funny. She was SO adamant about it, too!

Does the Dad have other visible tatoos? I've never seen any guys having a tatoo in their nape of the neck hair. Lower and to the side yes, but near the hairline? It's probably a bug bite or boil.

When there was a close up at the windows this last time it looked like brown wrapping paper cut at windows like blinds? curtains? RC is a crane operater working 12 hour shifts and they have to live like this? sad!
Maybe they put it there to block media?

At the risk of coming off a complete idiot, WTH is CUNEIFORM????? :waitasec:

I know, I could just look it up....but what's the fun in THAT?

:clown:

OT...my head is spinning. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
I know Christine! At least Chad the missing sexual predator from acrossed the river was not missing in June (even tho he would make a cute nanny....NOT).. It is rather mind boggling. Is a forum coming soon?

Anyone else dying to know what the evidence LE found pertains to? And why it's leading them to say they believe Haleigh's still alive?!

Here is an updated image with some markers...

I finished reading the report with the dog tracking. Below is a Google Earth image of the route, as I read it. I had to switch between Google and the Putnam County property appraiser to locate the pond and outbuilding in question.

Dogs went to the pond first, then the outbuilding, then followed a route north of the home (assuming the long driveway), left onto Monroe left onto and around Buchanan Circle, right onto Monroe, pass-thru redacted acted, right onto Buffalo Bluff and end at railroad crossing (yellow route).

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff.

picture.php

When there was a close up at the windows this last time it looked like brown wrapping paper cut at windows like blinds? curtains? RC is a crane operater working 12 hour shifts and they have to live like this? sad!
Maybe it was done to keep sun out since he was a day sleeper? I just can't see him wearing those cute little things you can buy to cover his eyes to keep light out while sleeping. So instead they put cut up paper sacks in the windows.

on another note: I currently work with families of this type. Most are very poor money managers. They will spend $ on the silliest things...and then don't have $ for important things. Plus we don't know how long he has worked for this company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV