CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect JVM to have something on it at 6p CDT.

Just can't get that pic of her skipping down the street out of my head. :(

snipped

JVM was on during the 4p hour & said she would be talking about Sandra..She's very ANGRY about this & all the other cases involving children/SO's.

Here were some of the highlights of HLN that I picked up:

1. Clifford Lane Lawless - Goes by Lane
PASTOR
2. LE interviewing "100's"
3. Decomposition accelerated due to water but ALL evidence likely to be in suitcase
4. Most crimes like this are "viscous and quick".
well thank God for small favors... ((NOT)) The person that did this is an aberration of humanity itself..quick or slow, short or long.

I read earlier that Sandra's mom was taken to the hospital. Is that true? TIA

Yes. She was taken away in an ambulance after she fainted when L.E told her about Sandra's death. No news if she's still there or not.

One more plea for a separate forum for Sandra......these threads are taking so many different directions.

well thank God for small favors... ((NOT)) The person that did this is an aberration of humanity itself..quick or slow, short or long.

I just heard this also on WPXI from Pittsburgh.......like a small presser.
News is coming in quick

Again:
PLEASE post any time-stamped link anyone has on this! We are looking at this POI forensically.

I have searched and haven't been able to come up with anything. Thank you.
just a quick thought on this... I researched the name (P) for english equivalents for hours and found none. I also noted, upon googling, that ((P)) can be a last or first name and is common in Mexico

Bless her family, this is the worse nightmare any one should be faced with!

I think it has nothing to do with the preacher. IMO, The search picked it up because of the adult entertainer mentioned named Lexus Lane.
bold is mine (((and hi Q!))) My current thought pattern: did Wohler, Slayter, or Sinclair go to this church?

Some info on the church and sexual abuse history

http://www.sgmsurvivors.com/?p=312

VERY DISTRUBING!!

Moreover, will the “peace-making” process include openness and repentance about all the people whom SGM may have endangered by their practices of harboring known sex offenders without forcing them to seek treatment? Will SGM notify every parent of every child who was exposed to known child molesters because SGM sought to demonstrate its “forgiveness” by allowing those molesters to work in children’s ministry?

I am. From where im located, it's about 15 minutes driving time until i hit Tracy. It's been raining there since early this morning.

I am on the Easern sideof Tracy and we just started about half an hour ago. Guess winter is back.

Lawless’ name is the fourth to have come up in the missing person-turned murder investigation. Police served search warrants on 60-year old martial arts teacher Frank Wohler, who lived behind Sandra’s home and said he kissed her on the lips two years ago just to be nice.

Christian Sinclair, 49 — who’s depicted in court records as abusive and alcoholic — was arrested last week for obstructing the investigation. Police searched his home, too.

Sinclair’s friend, David Slayter, 44, was then taken to the police station for questioning last week as the FBI and Stockton and Tracy police searched his home and took out several items.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...idget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&
big is mine.. WHAT THE FRENCH???!!!

Thank you for giving me the CST on the presser, I got to pop back on for a bit.

O/T Dear Lord Marla, that is the most unattractive picture I have e-v-e-r seen of CA as your avatar :floorlaugh:

I read earlier that Sandra's mom was taken to the hospital. Is that true? TIA

Yes, she apparently passed out when receiving the news and was taken by ambulance to the hospital but I feel that was later on. I can't be sure. Poor lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy