WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOH! Wait one sec! LOL!

I am wondering if J Mullins is related to Amy Mu, who was murdered by her husband, S Mullins in 2007 in Thurston County, WA? (Rochester)

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_072407_news_missing_woman_washington.a7c821c5.html

Now I'll be up for a bit figuring that out. :D

Thanks for all the dogs info & links guys - really helpful. :blowkiss:

My guess on the dogs question, PH, is that they are already using cadaver dogs in the searches, but that they wouldn't want that to get out. It is just good investigative sense to do so after this length of time.

OOOH! Wait one sec! LOL!

I am wondering if J Mullins is related to Amy Mu, who was murdered by her husband, S Mullins in 2007 in Thurston County, WA? (Rochester)

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_072407_news_missing_woman_washington.a7c821c5.html

Now I'll be up for a bit figuring that out. :D

Thanks for all the dogs info & links guys - really helpful. :blowkiss:

Denada Dah'ling!

That sounds interesting about S Mullins. I'm going to have to read up on it. Thanks

ETA: Interesting. Rochester is in Thurston County, down closer to Chehalis. And yet this guy turned himself in to the Grays Harbor County Sheriff.

Hyldo?

Sorry, but it is also against the rules to copy paste full posts from another site and post them here, and vice versa. Posts from here shouldn't be copied & pasted elsewhere, either.

You can paraphrase, but don't bring over the whole post.

Thanks. :)

OOOH! Wait one sec! LOL!

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/storie....a7c821c5.html

I looked in several places and not finding any relation between Amy Detmar Mullins and JM...did you have any luck PH?

Sidenote- I've lived in WA for over 20 years and can't believe I never heard of Amy Mullins. How sad- her family found her body in the back of her property several days after she dissappeared. Brutal.

so the lady who broke up the fight IS the same person that saw her later on.
Whoever said that was right...I missed that completely.
You guys are good :)

um, just b/c it was said on the NG show, that doesn't make it true. They make errors all the time.
moo

OOOH! Wait one sec! LOL!

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/storie....a7c821c5.html

I looked in several places and not finding any relation between Amy Detmar Mullins and JM...did you have any luck PH?

Sidenote- I've lived in WA for over 20 years and can't believe I never heard of Amy Mullins. How sad- her family found her body in the back of her property several days after she dissappeared. Brutal.

I am not sure. I did find that S Mullins has a brother Jim, who testified against him. Haven't found an age yet though for Jim.

Here it what I found so far:
http://www.jurorthirteen.com/AmyMullins/tabid/943/Default.aspx

After the Sheriff from Grays Harbor County testified, Steve Mullins brother, Jim took the stand. Jim was at Steve's property the day Amy went missing. He lived with Steve and Amy (before Amy left Steve). Testimony was given that Jim told the search group where to look. He had pointed in the direction of where they found Amy's body, 10 minutes later.

This is a terribly sad story. She was a very beautiful woman and left behind young daughter and family who obviously go on with broken hearts. There are some lovely memorial sites out there.

My guess on the dogs question, PH, is that they are already using cadaver dogs in the searches, but that they wouldn't want that to get out. It is just good investigative sense to do so after this length of time.

Could be Pearseha, They have been very careful about what they say. Today was the first inkling the searching was about done, or slowed way down to about 15 searchers.

Hey, did you see my reference to Bennett Cerf? LOLOLOL I know you must adore him. Me too!

I wish there was a way to go back and find certain posts easier.

Maps of the area have been posted several times showing what the area looks like. Can someone pull one up for eyes4crime faster than I could? lol

I'm looking but 30 pages is a lot to look through when your laptop is attempting to die.

hahah.. spoke to soon

post #2 has a great map of the area
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2

bolded by me, (bbm), these words are the first signs of requests for a forum on this case, so that threads can be started on specific people, maps, timelines, media output, legal documents, etc.
Just wait another day or two, and you'll be seeing posts that say, "Mods, can we have a forum on this case, too much info to sift through, cant find it, please!!!???"
lol
my opinion only (moo)

I am not sure. I did find that S Mullins has a brother Jim, who testified against him. Haven't found an age yet though for Jim.

After the Sheriff from Grays Harbor County testified, Steve Mullins brother, Jim took the stand. Jim was at Steve's property the day Amy went missing. He lived with Steve and Amy (before Amy left Steve). Testimony was given that Jim told the search group where to look. He had pointed in the direction of where they found Amy's body, 10 minutes later.

This is a terribly sad story. She was a very beautiful woman and left behind young daughter and family who obviously go on with broken hearts. There are some lovely memorial sites out there.

if it turns out that they are brothers...what do you make of that? :)

Someone noted this earlier but I don't think it was linked here...

http://www.myspace.com/480197876

This is weird. Her ONLY friend is Lindsay and she joined MySpace June 8, last login June 28. Doesn't list the city she lives in. Set to private.

:confused::confused::confused:

bolded by me, (bbm), these words are the first signs of requests for a forum on this case, so that threads can be started on specific people, maps, timelines, media output, legal documents, etc.
Just wait another day or two, and you'll be seeing posts that say, "Mods, can we have a forum on this case, too much info to sift through, cant find it, please!!!???"
lol
my opinion only (moo)

this is what i was thinking last night...LOL....but we have the best Mod in here...the Mods know what they are doing :blowkiss:

OMG :eek: That is trippy Tater. How many Mullins can there be with that first name? I wonder where Steve turned himself in at Grays Harbor County? McCleary? I haven't researched that far, but I think all these circumstances are a bit too much considering that Lindsay used to play on his property which was searched 6 times.

Now I'll never get to bed tonight. :)

One thing I have a solid feeling about tho is these local officers are going to know all about the Mullins case and Jim testifying, etc. Steve looked a lot younger than Jim tho - say 40 as opposed to 70.

OMG :eek: That is trippy Tater. How many Mullins can there be with that first name? I wonder where Steve turned himself in at Grays Harbor County? McCleary? I haven't researched that far, but I think all these circumstances are a bit too much considering that Lindsay used to play on his property which was searched 6 times.

One thing I have a solid feeling about tho is these local officers are going to know all about the Mullins case and Jim testifying, etc. Steve looked a lot younger than Jim tho - say 40 as opposed to 70.

could it be there dad...jim?

if it turns out that they are brothers...what do you make of that? :)

You know, I don't know.

I feel guilty for even googling to look up J Mullins in the first place, but after following too many cases, I got creeped out that a nice, old guy said, "I miss the kids playing."

Isn't that sad?

:slap: me

this is what i was thinking last night...LOL....but we have the best Mod in here...the Mods know what they are doing :blowkiss:

I agree... and the only thing i dislike about having it broken up and not having one thread for general discussion, is the fact that we all get split apart by only covering certain things...I like when we are all together LOL

AW site...I commented on that earlier too. It's odd that only LB is friends with that profile. All apps were added on Mondays ...all a week apart... I think it was just created to have another profile to play with the apps. Only prob with that is... it was signed into on 6/28... 2 days after LB went missing.

See? Someone needs to disable my Google, dangit!

I am thinking/hoping I am way, way off base with this. Still, I would like to know if they are related. If for no other reason than to wonder if JM's property was searched 6X simply because of that relationship?

Hmmm . . . I respect you lots, Kat, you know. :blowkiss: And I've only heard good things about Soulscape.

But, I hope posters will be sure to make clear when something they are presenting in this thread is based on astrology or psychics or dreams and not based on
something here in the physical world.

But back to WK. I sure wouldn't rule him out yet either!

I wouldn't rule him out yet either. Maybe he doesn't have a record of any prior acts but there has to be a first time in order for there to be a second time. And that also goes for anyone else who hasn't been ruled out whether they have a history or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro