2009.09.16 Presser~ 5 pm EST

Chief said he believes she was carrying notebooks, not any animals on the video.

OT: This probably doesn't mean a thing, but I find it interesting that they continue to refer to RC as a POI and not a suspect.

Very smart...wants pristine case for trial.

Clark is a custodian type worker..........as are the relatives

Chief said he has nothing to indicate that his three relatives working in the lab had anything to do with it at this time.

Chief is saying that his work was "custodial" in nature (bet RC not happy about that)
Won't say who is being cooperative when asked about girlfriend
They have no authority to detain him right now
He is the only person that they've gotten any type of search warrant on at this time, won't say if they are going search anything else
Says notebooks in her hands in video footage
Won't comment on whether she died that Tuesday
He won't say anything more than that they worked in the same building and passed in the hallway
Three relatives that do similar jobs in the same lab (i.e., they work with him)

ahhhh, yes sheriff just said some maintenance in Clark's work!!!!

arrest may be quickly if it is the POI
DNA can come at 'anytime'

when asked if they knew where JH was at this time he said he had no idea

(thought... doesn't sound like she is one of the several other people that LE is following/keeping tabs on at all times)

RC has to be fuming, and I think the Chief took great joy, in his being described as a lowel-level cage-cleaner. I was led to believe from earlier posts in general discussion that the position was a bit more important.

Very smart...wants pristine case for trial.

Completely agree.

I hurried up to logon and say that I believe I've actually scared myself enough to maybe go back to college earlier than next spring...maybe I'll start sitting in on autopsies with my local county ME. If, and this is a very big if, I've been correct in all of my hunches thus far, and even had the embarassing nerve to document it all on here, maybe it's something I should look into as a career path...after all these years! Please don't anyone make fun of me for stating that...:) One more thing, I have a few other names, just in case it's not this poi...doesn't mean it's any of them, but nice to have anyway.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back