Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I heard that too. Whatever happened to that boat? It's funny LE was looking at a john boat connected to the disappearance a while ago.

Was it this case where someone was burning something on a boat the night Haleigh disappeared ?

and to think ... it's the new moon. come home Haleigh!

It kind of sounds like the trail that the dogs took, doesn't it? Maybe scent was lost when a vehicle carrying Haleigh hit the highway. Is that possible?

We learned and now know in Laci Petersons case, the dogs scented from her driveway, down the highway, to the pier, dock and pillar post that Laci was loaded up from into the boat. They also held their nose out making a gesture indicating to the handler she was in the water. So I would say yes, scent dogs can scent the highway even days afterwards. I believe it was over a week after Laci disappeared when they were brought in and led the handlers to the bay where scott docked and went out into the water with Laci.

It was explained that through the heating/ac ventilation system of the vehicle, her skins cells, fluff and scent is what was exhausted from the truck and left on the highway leading the trail from her driveway. Hope this helps.

At this time the only thing pointing to Tommy is the disposal of Haleigh's body. It is still unknown as to how Haleigh died or who was responsible.
We will have to disagree on this point until everything comes out. If they found solid evidence earlier tonight because Tommy sent them to the place to find it then I have to believe he is responsible for more than disposing of Haleigh.

FYI to new members - WS members have access to private forums; haleigh rumors thread is in private forums, members on scanners are manning that thread tonite.
That 411 should really come with a warning like a skull and crossbones. ;)

At this time the only thing pointing to Tommy is the disposal of Haleigh's body. It is still unknown as to how Haleigh died or who was responsible.

No one is contesting others posts, she's stating her opinion and theory. Everyone knows the investigation, search and rescue has just begun, it's not the first case followed in it's early stages.

No one is contesting others posts, she's stating her opinion and theory. Everyone knows the investigation, search and rescue has just begun, it's not the first case followed in it's early stages.

And I just stated my opinion. I am fully aware that search and rescue is just beginning, that is why I think it is too early to point to who did what. This is not the first case I have followed from start to finish, I have been doing this for a very long time. At this point it is impossible to pinpoint who is responsible for what has happened to Haleigh. There is a lot hitting the fan in a very short time. This is my opinion only.

Is it time to call NG yet?

Oh dear. It's Friday. And she won't know until Monday.

So much BREAKING NEWS,

and most of it here on WS, 24-7.

I heart you guys.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/19/news/news01.txt

"Searchers have checked several ponds in the seven months since Haleigh disappeared, but this marks the first time one has been drained.

The Mondex property, southwest of Palatka near State Road 19, is notorious as a party location sometimes drawing large crowds.

Debris, such as abandoned tires and other items, is scattered across the area.

Officers on Thursday discovered about 100 marijuana plants being grown in pots next to the pond.

Draining what is known as the L pond could take two days, officials said. Water covers about 5 acres and reaches depths exceeding 5 feet."

Is it time to call NG yet?

Oh dear. It's Friday. And she won't know until Monday.

So much BREAKING NEWS,

and most of it here on WS, 24-7.

I heart you guys.

good to see you and thanks for that kind post you made earlier concerning Haleigh and the members here who care and understand the seriousness of this case along with the reality that some family are going to be hurting tremendously in the next few days. I pray all the family members on both sides have extra family and friends around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teadoughnutsdogbanjo