VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some see absolute <EVIL> here; I see Cheech and Chong meets The Exorcist.

Pretty nice bud there too.

I admit that bud did look pretty tasty, but I wouldn't want to have anything to do with all the rest.
As for evil, well that all depends on who you ask. I for one find it horrific that they burn the bible, mainly out of respect those who hold that doctrine so sacred.

Based on the interview PiXy posted the link to it sounds like they don't live with their parents and they seemed to be pretty happy financially. Will post the second installment of my notes tonight.

Maybe means that metaphorically, that they're the type to live in their parents' basement. Heh?

More hilarity. A real knee-slapper. From the record company's official fan album:

l_ecc45cc1a1c14d9ebb94cc48adadd840.jpg

Lotta laughs.

Not very artistic as far as graffiti goes.

This strikes me as another reference to the early punk movement in the U.S. where the punks plastered the anarchist circled "A" on any blank surface they could find.

More hilarity. A real knee-slapper. From the record company's official fan album:

l_ecc45cc1a1c14d9ebb94cc48adadd840.jpg

Lotta laughs.

This was one of the instances of defacing a religious institution that I was referring to in previous posts. An action like this is no more fun and games than burning a cross on someone's lawn or driving around with a noose attached to your tailgate. Point blank: It's hateful and meant to intimidate.

references NWO conspiracy

13 bloodline families illuminati or enlightned ones goes to babylonians

Bush is related to Dracula?

Believes in "depopulation"

"9/11 was one of the triggers for the biggest moves into this"

27:00 Problem -> reaction -> Solution

SickTanick is a "strong" 9/11 truther

30:00 FEMA concentration camps

China will call America's debt. End of the dollar.

NAFTA-NAU conspiracy

31:15 Alex Jones referenced

32:00 beleives the U.S. moving to martial law

PiXy seems to buy into the FEMA camp stuff.

33:00 International bankers conspiracy

34:00 he thinks the FBI and CIA(?!) have a file on him. (and they probably do now)
he states he will fight to the death when they come to get him

35:40 SickTanick is an Al Qaeda sympathizer
mentions strapping a bomb to his chest

back to talking about his music stuff

39:00 SickTanic burgers sound tasty MMMM

41:00 "smoking pot and cigarettes"

losing weight

PiXy is joking about his "baby face"

chat room...

Something about stuffing cheese down your throat?

44:26 How old is this guy? 25?

45:00 He's on Xbox live SickTanick SKR

46:50 SKR has been banned from doing shows in New Mexico? Some drama involved with the city and litigation.
(added at transcription: His description didn't make a lot of sense. Suspicious)

48:30 claims they move a lot of units in WVA

Bloodshot is on the other line.

49:30 Razakel is on the line

opens with "my vagina is bleeding too"

PiXy seems to know Razakel pretty well mentioning the synchronicity of their periods
at multiple recent f2f meetings

Music: Team Death Smokehouse 2009 "smoke some ****ing weed and bump this track"

(added during transcription: A Wicked **** homage to weed smoking, one of their better tracks IMO,
and not at all scary/objectionable I don't know if I'd play this, but it's not far from music I do play)

54:45 The Queen ***** Rozakel

smoking weed on the air (PiXy says she doesn't have any)

55:49 Rosakel says SickTanick is threatening to PiXy for taunting him about his "baby face"
(Added during transcription: I think he's joking, but this statement is notable anyway)

57:50 Mel was in chat room and says "*****es be nuggin'"
(added during transcription: as in smoking marijuana buds aka nuggets)

58:00 Rozakel does not like the bong.

1:00 Rozakel says they sing about stuff, but they don't "live it"
house is not decorated with pentagrams

Rozakel does not like kids but they love her. SHe used to teach sunday school and
be a babysitter

PiXy says something like Kids love me but a lot of adults don't.
(added during transcription: sad)

1:04:11 SickTanick threatens to kill Rozakel for calling him a babyface
(added during transcription: again he's joking but...)

1:04:50 "he has some kind of hatred for you"

Rozakel was apparently part of the old SKR

1:06:50 Rozakel talks about how she can't do anything but music "You don't want me around your food"

SKR is hot in Ohio, WVA, Kentucky Ohio WVA triangle

1:11:15 Recruiting apostles sounds like just a street team

1:14:00 Talking about how SickTanick "beats" on Rozakel during stage performances

1:13:30 PiXY states that SickTanick is not hitting up girls at events and is
loyal to Rozakel

(added at transcription: Despite opening with "He likes to ****ing slap me around and I like to touch his feces" a very long and pretty boring discussion of SickTanick and Rozakel's relationship ensues. Despite the horrorcore vibe this is girl talk and I couldn't pay attention to most of it. Felt like I was watching the View or something.)

Not very artistic as far as graffiti goes.

This strikes me as another reference to the early punk movement in the U.S. where the punks plastered the anarchist circled "A" on any blank surface they could find.

Sure but anarchy and satanic graffiti are 2 different things. If it were an anarchy symbol, then sure I would just say as the saying goes "damn kids". But to put 666 anywhere near a church is sick and downright blasphemous.

SKR is hot in Ohio, WVA, Kentucky Ohio WVA triangle
)

SRSLY?? That's where I crawled out of. Again, glad I went this other route. Whoo-hoo.

Man, those guys are really losers to be from there. Genetic losers. Dangerous, and not only because they are literally mindless animals with nothing to gain.

Sure but anarchy and satanic graffiti are 2 different things. If it were an anarchy symbol, then sure I would just say as the saying goes "damn kids". But to put 666 anywhere near a church is sick and downright blasphemous.

SKR prides its self on blasphemy. Blasphemy is all over anything Snitchtanick the Flowless (as MANY underground folks have taken to calling him..lol) and Razakel write. Actually, I think that exact word is in her myspace artist description, if memory serves.

digging....hunting.....

Here...

In mid 2006 Razakel was contacted by Serial Killin Records for a possible contract, a demo was exchanged and a meeting arranged. August 11th 2006 it was made official, Razakel was signed to Serial Killin Records. She has proven she is a force to be reckoned with in the underground irrigardless of gender. Within three years of picking up the mic Razakel has grown in popularity and has held her crown and throne of Queen of the Wicked ****, Only time will tell what the future holds for Razakel, but it promises to be one full of the wicked blasphemy the underground knows and loves.

And therefore it's OK?

Maybe a bit hackneyed and poorly executed...

The politics of graffiti is complicated and beyond the scope of this conversation I think, but in brief I don't oppose all graffiti especially if it is artistic, conveying a positive message, and located such that it doesn't damage a neighborhood or business.

"People with money can put up signs ... if you don't have money you're marginalized...you're not allowed to express yourself or to put up words or messages that you think other people should see. Camel (cigarettes), they're up all over the country and look at the message Camel is sending...they're just trying to keep the masses paralyzed so they can go about their business with little resistance." -- Eskae

Yes. It was done there for a purpose, and goes with these other gems, from the same fan album. Of course, it's free expression, nobody's trying to cause the government to engage in prior restraint. But then again, one of their fans did kill a minister, so draw your own conclusions.

If her dad had been a car mechanic, he'd still be dead. At least given the current evidence it seems like he killed him simply because he was there and not because he was a minister. Maybe more about this aspect will come out and I'll change my mind, but for now I don't see that this part is an example of living out the music in reality.

He states in the PiXy interview that he is trying to destroy the church in part through the use of blasphemy. I'm not a believer and so this doesn't offend me, nor do I think a bit of tagging is very shocking or the worst thing anyone has ever done, but I certainly don't think this sort of expression is making the world a better place either.

If her dad had been a car mechanic, he'd still be dead. At least given the current evidence it seems like he killed him simply because he was there and not because he was a minister. Maybe more about this aspect will come out and I'll change my mind, but for now I don't see that this part is an example of living out the music in reality.

Ahhh.... but he WASN'T there. Sam had to wait for him.

I'll put that down as a "Yes".

Not what I said, but hey why let that stop the wheels of justice. I actually listed three criteria of acceptable graffiti, none of which the SKR graffiti posted appears to meet.

Ye-eah... that's a "killer" (excuse the expression) point, absyntheminded.

Point taken, but I'd like to learn more about what exactly happened there...

I'm not so sure that it was something as simple as wait for him, ambush him, rob him, and steal his car to make the escape, but it could have been just that.

I would be curious to know if the mother had a car (assuming she did) and if it was at the home at the time of the murders. If there was another car at his disposal, why didn't he just take off in it? The easy answer for this scenario would be he either needed money or he was hunting for a bigger trophy.

Too bad there aren't separate threads for the facts of the case, on-going criminal investigation, new updates, etc and the cultural aspects of the case.

Yes, we'd all like to know what happened. Authorities are holding it all fairly close right now huh?

Now think about this - a 16 hour car ride. Come on, I did 13 once in younger days and almost didn't make it.

In that whole time, confined in a car, you don't think that MAYBE, Mark as a minister and agent of The Almighty would not give his comments on what he saw at the concert or what alternatives these kids might consider instead of all this wicked stuff?

I know a lot of Christians and I don't know any that could resist the temptation to at least explore briefly WTF was going on with these kids.

How weird is it that the blasphemy that is the basis of much of this "cult" is done without regard in front of a minister and that Emma's dad was a man of God? There is an element that's important in this I just know it.

Hoping the details will emerge soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member