Patricia Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, one of the transactions involves a parcel #APN073-112-013. When I entered that number at the link below, it came up Elm Street.

The Garrido property is APN051-072-0071. Here's the link to the assessors office:

https://taxcolp.co.contra-costa.ca.us/taxpaymentrev3/summary/controller_pyr.jsp

None of this may amount to a hill of beans, but I thought I'd put the info out there if someone who's more familiar with this stuff wants to check any of it out.

You can search it further here
http://www.ccmap.us/gis/

and, if this is correct, here is more on it (on Google maps it also want to call it Bay Point not Pittsburg
http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/1384-Elm-St_Pittsburg_CA_94565_2f66af01

Good point, yes, PG would have been around 39 when he moved in.

I don't know when that info was reported to the data source or by whom. I'm thinking the Wades owned the house prior to the Franzen's (?).

I think the data on veromi and most of those kinds of sites report what age that person would be now

I don't know if anyone answered this question but I'll ask anyway: Patricia Garrido didn't have early signs of dementia 18 or 14 years ago, right? The reason why I say 18 or 14 years ago is because Dugard said she was kept totally isolated in some sort of shack for the first three and half years so it's conceivable Patricia didn't see Dugard until then.

I know others must have already said this but I'll say it just in case: Why would Patricia believe Jaycee was her granddaughter considering she was born in 1980 when her son was in jail? Did he have conjugal visits? Why didn't he tell her about this "daughter" of his earlier? I mean all of a sudden he has a daughter?! C'mon! Where was her mother? Why would a mother just abandon her kid like that, let alone to a convicted kidnapper and rapist? Considering his violent criminal record and his open declarations about strongly desiring to rape young girls in his testimony why would anyone, even a mother, believe him? Why would anyone allow their "granddaughter" to live in backyard tents like that? Where was the "mother" or the eldest Dugard girl? Again, she was born 15 years ago. It's most likely Patricia didn't have dementia then. Why wasn't she suspicious that this girl's mother *also* mysteriously abandoned her child to such a man? It's just way too suspicious. No one is that stupid. I understand the power of denial, but when a child's life is on the line, there are no excuses.

None of this adds up. I'm guessing she's in on it as well. I mean, why else would Garrido invite her to live with him unless he trusted her? Maybe that's why he hooked up with Nancy: she reminded him of his mother. From Callaway's interviews, this mother refused to believe her son was a rapist, instead blaming the victim, calling her a liar. Even though her son was arrested for raping a 14 year-old earlier and him saying he had strong rape desires. I mean, what kind of a woman is that? A sick one.

Edit: I meant to type "Where was the 'mother' *of* the eldest Dugard girl?" in the second paragraph.

Apologies.

Earlier Records

Document Number Reel Image Doc Type
27-SEP-93 026689001 0000 0000 RECONVEYANCE
( E ) FRANZEN PATRICIA 8983 113
( E ) FRANZEN HERSCHEL J 8983 113

I don't know if anyone answered this question but I'll ask anyway: Patricia Garrido didn't have early signs of dementia 18 or 14 years ago, right? The reason why I say 18 or 14 years ago is because Dugard said she was kept totally isolated in some sort of shack for the first three and half years so it's conceivable Patricia didn't see Dugard until then.

I know others must have already said this but I'll say it just in case: Why would Patricia believe Jaycee was her granddaughter considering she was born in 1980 when her son was in jail? Did he have conjugal visits? Why didn't he tell her about this "daughter" of his earlier? I mean all of a sudden he has a daughter?! C'mon! Where was her mother? Why would a mother just abandon her kid like that, let alone to a convicted kidnapper and rapist? Considering his violent criminal record and his open declarations about strongly desiring to rape young girls in his testimony why would anyone, even a mother, believe him? Why would anyone allow their "granddaughter" to live in backyard tents like that? Where was the "mother" or the eldest Dugard girl? Again, she was born 15 years ago. It's most likely Patricia didn't have dementia then. Why wasn't she suspicious that this girl's mother *also* mysteriously abandoned her child to such a man? It's just way too suspicious. No one is that stupid. I understand the power of denial, but when a child's life is on the line, there are no excuses.

None of this adds up. I'm guessing she's in on it as well. I mean, why else would Garrido invite her to live with him unless he trusted her? Maybe that's why he hooked up with Nancy: she reminded him of his mother. From Callaway's interviews, this mother refused to believe her son was a rapist, instead blaming the victim, calling her a liar. Even though her son was arrested for raping a 14 year-old earlier and him saying he had strong rape desires. I mean, what kind of a woman is that? A sick one.

These questions are exactly what many of us are asking. I think we're all in agreement with you and I think we need to take it to the Grand Jury. I'm in the process of getting information on how to do that and will post what I get.

kinda like the wife in the fritzl case.........she couldnt possibly have been that stupid could she? but like frtizls wife, patty's getting a free pass

time-I totally agree with you in the need for looking at all the angles. Where is this other Franzen person and did he know anything. If Patricia Franzen has Alzheimers and they did not say that, they say dementia, she couldn't be that sharp now in her answers. I don't think anyone lives for 20 years with severe dementia and PF certainly doesn't have that with as lucid her comments are. Paul Bernardo certainly was arrogant and PG is as well, so I don't think he's as smart as people seem to be saying he is. Bernardo committed his crimes in a small area, but LE was too stupid to catch him in spite of having him handed to them on a silver platter. I think there are people out there who know plenty. It's a matter of finding them and talking to them and unraveling what they are saying. Is LE capable? I'm having my doubts.
Hi Human the problem is that you are human...You are dealing with animals in this case; and they
don't think like humans do....:)
In the wild they just each other but they don't rat on each other, from the fear of when the man may
be coming to knock on their door.

Hey, I answered my own question! According to Phillip Garrido's father, Manuel, Patricia Garrido has been suffering dementia for the past six years. So only since 2003. Assuming Manuel Garrido is telling the truth, she knew the whole time.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/believe_psycho_son_is_killer_NLFcg35PYZHI51Ooa2kIhN

"Garrido's father is disgusted with his own ex-wife, who he said could have done something to stop the madness.

He said the ex, Patricia, 88, who has suffered from dementia for the last six years, "must have known about Jaycee. She lived there all this time. She could have done something, but didn't."

@my2sisters: Thanks. You should do a post. I know Patricia Garrido is elderly and is currently suffering from dementia, but she should be held accountable for what she did. There are special prisons for such inmates, where they are cared for. More importantly, everyone who committed a crime against Dugard or her girls should be publicly declared guilty. I can't stress the importance of a jury, acting on behalf of the public, finding a criminal guilty of their crimes. It's important not just for society, but for the victims especially.

Hi Fellow Sleuthers! This is the first time I've posted on this forum. This whole case makes me cry. Poor Jaycee and her two daughters.

I have read the thread on Patricia and something just came to mind. Years ago (20+) I had a friend, who at the age of 18 became pregnant. She ran away from home and went to CPS because she knew her parents would kick her out of the house anyway.

With that in mind, I'm just wondering if it's possible that PG kept Jaycee locked away for a few year until she started to show (pregnancy). By this time she would have be subservient (sp?) to PG and NG. They could have told Patricia that they had taken in Jaycee through CPS. Or that they were hiding her from upset parents. Just a thought I had. Could be they were telling Patricia or others that they were "foster parent". Some foster parents end up adopting their foster children. KWIM.

I hope anyone who has knowledge of Jaycee's abduction gets sent away to rot in hell. As far as PG and NG goes, I hope someone beats the heck out of them and leaves them to suffer.

We all need to be much nosier neighbours obviously. I pray that Jaycee and her girls can have a peaceful life and eventually come to terms with what happened to them, so they can continue on in this life much happier than anyone can imagine.

think its possible they raided the molinos rental property and foud the kids due to jaycee telling them something? if so these could be the missing two girls........
All the molinos properties were being raided due to their affiliation with PG.
This is what was found in their rental property.
it was in an e-mail from a frind she did not send the link we must have it here. I read this here before on the CM thread.

As for Wednesday's searches, there was one arrest at the location in Bay Point, but it was unrelated to the Garrido investigation. A man was arrested at one of the homes on an unrelated matter for failure to appear in court. Two young children at that location were also taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services because deputies thought that home was too squalid for the kids to remain there.

The Contra Costa Sheriff's Department would not say if they found any incriminating evidence from the day's searches.

Hi Fellow Sleuthers! This is the first time I've posted on this forum. This whole case makes me cry. Poor Jaycee and her two daughters.

I have read the thread on Patricia and something just came to mind. Years ago (20+) I had a friend, who at the age of 18 became pregnant. She ran away from home and went to CPS because she knew her parents would kick her out of the house anyway.

With that in mind, I'm just wondering if it's possible that PG kept Jaycee locked away for a few year until she started to show (pregnancy). By this time she would have be subservient (sp?) to PG and NG. They could have told Patricia that they had taken in Jaycee through CPS. Or that they were hiding her from upset parents. Just a thought I had. Could be they were telling Patricia or others that they were "foster parent". Some foster parents end up adopting their foster children. KWIM.

I hope anyone who has knowledge of Jaycee's abduction gets sent away to rot in hell. As far as PG and NG goes, I hope someone beats the heck out of them and leaves them to suffer.

We all need to be much nosier neighbours obviously. I pray that Jaycee and her girls can have a peaceful life and eventually come to terms with what happened to them, so they can continue on in this life much happier than anyone can imagine.

well to my understanding the stupid wench actually thought jaycee was her sons bio daughter

Just because a person can barely speak English has no bearing on their intelligence. If they've come here from another country, they may be quite intelligent. What does brain surgery have to do with being a real estate agent?

Those are American expressions, and I was an immigrant myself....
I stand by what I said.

All the molinos properties were being raided due to their affiliation with PG.
This is what was found in their rental property.
it was in an e-mail from a frind she did not send the link we must have it here. I read this here before on the CM thread.

As for Wednesday's searches, there was one arrest at the location in Bay Point, but it was unrelated to the Garrido investigation. A man was arrested at one of the homes on an unrelated matter for failure to appear in court. Two young children at that location were also taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services because deputies thought that home was too squalid for the kids to remain there.

The Contra Costa Sheriff's Department would not say if they found any incriminating evidence from the day's searches.

well this doesnt really prove or disprove anything

@kbl: It is similar to the Fritzl case but even that woman had a better defense: her daughter was kept locked away in a cellar, never seeing the light of day for 24 years. I still think Mrs. Fritzl blocked it out on purpose. I mean, why would a daughter, who the family claim ran away from home to join a cult, be able to leave such a cult repeatedly to leave her children on the doorstep of the home she supposedly hated enough to run away in the first place? Makes no sense. I think her case merited reckless endangerment. It reminds me of a case of a woman who invited back a boyfriend who was convicted and confessed to the raping of her own daughter (The man was only sentenced to a few years). She claimed that she thought he had "changed." Even if you want to believe these women were in denial, they chose to be. But when you endanger a child, that is reckless endangerment. It's no different than getting in a car drunk and driving your kids home.

The difference between Mrs. Fritzl and Patricia Garrido is that Garrido saw Dugard regularly and knew she was living in the backyard with her "sisters." It makes a case against her damning. But I don't see the state having the guts to go after her.

Hey, I answered my own question! According to Phillip Garrido's father, Manuel, Patricia Garrido has been suffering dementia for the past six years. So only since 2003. Assuming Manuel Garrido is telling the truth, she knew the whole time.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/believe_psycho_son_is_killer_NLFcg35PYZHI51Ooa2kIhN

"Garrido's father is disgusted with his own ex-wife, who he said could have done something to stop the madness.
He said the ex, Patricia, 88, who has suffered from dementia for the last six years, "must have known about Jaycee. She lived there all this time. She could have done something, but didn't."

@my2sisters: Thanks. You should do a post. I know Patricia Garrido is elderly and is currently suffering from dementia, but she should be held accountable for what she did. There are special prisons for such inmates, where they are cared for. More importantly, everyone who committed a crime against Dugard or her girls should be publicly declared guilty. I can't stress the importance of a jury, acting on behalf of the public, finding a criminal guilty of their crimes. It's important not just for society, but for the victims especially.
GREAT POST :clap::clap::clap::clap:...
I missed that one....
Thank you much,,,, I agree PG knew far more then she claims.....

@kbl: It is similar to the Fritzl case but even that woman had a better defense: her daughter was kept locked away in a cellar, never seeing the light of day for 24 years. I still think Mrs. Fritzl blocked it out on purpose. I mean, why would a daughter, who the family claim ran away from home to join a cult, be able to leave such a cult repeatedly to leave her children on the doorstep of the home she supposedly hated enough to run away in the first place? Makes no sense. I think her case merited reckless endangerment. It reminds me of a case of a woman who invited back a boyfriend who was convicted and confessed to the raping of her own daughter (The man was only sentenced to a few years). She claimed that she thought he had "changed." Even if you want to believe these women were in denial, they chose to be. But when you endanger a child, that is reckless endangerment. It's no different than getting in a car drunk and driving your kids home.

The difference between Mrs. Fritzl and Patricia Garrido is that Garrido saw Dugard regularly and knew she was living in the backyard with her "sisters." It makes a case against her damning. But I don't see the state having the guts to go after her.

of course they wont. poor wacky patty.............gotta let her go

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shannyp
Back