Patricia Garrido

Well, it could relate in a lot of ways. I thought others were talking about who was connected to Garrido - they certainly might hold some clues, esp if they lived with them or were involved in the charity or business with them. Also, who knows, perhaps Garrido was using other fake names in some other capacity than as he used in the God's Desire blog and that could lead to clues of a hidden life we don't know about yet - which in turn could lead to clues to other missing children and murders

i guess your right. but i thought the thread was about the demented mrs bates....... lol

She had to have some brains to be a real estate agent. That involves a lot of legal contracts, math and sales ability.

Actually you do not have to be a brain surgeon to do Real Estate. not at all.
I teach the stuff, and get students who are lawyers, as well as those who cant even speak english well....
They memorize to pass tests....
Some Real estate agent only SHOW property and then attorneys do the rest.

Having said that...They do have to be observant, they do have to see things that are a little beyond the physical space.
I BELIEVE SHE KNEW PLENTY...

and the only one who ever asked jaycee who she was was a 9 year old boy 18 years ago.....sigh

I was so sad when I read that, he is now in his 20's I bet this will be on his mind 4 ever. :(

my2sisters said:
Remember, a neighbor said she saw Patricia driving the gray sedan recently. We don't know what she meant by "recently", but that implies Patricia's dementia wasn't so bad that she couldn't drive. Although she did crash the sedan and I would sure like to see that accident report!
My response: Not that I'm defending her... :hand: but, there are patients with Alzheimer's out there who continue to drive, unless they are stopped. Her physical abilities to drive a car have nothing to do with her mental (cognitive) abilities. Prime Example- my grandmother, who exhibited all the signs of Alzheimer's, but was never formally diagnosed, would drive her car somewhere, forget she'd driven and take the bus home! One time she parked in front of a liquor store, the police towed her car, and my father had to retrieve it from the impound lot.
Cognitive reasoning abilities are stored and processed in different areas of the brain than those used for muscular/motor function.

i guess your right. but i thought the thread was about the demented mrs bates....... lol

kb, yes, it is about her. Unfortunately, it's difficult to sometimes have a discussion of all that is related to a thread topic without crossing over into other areas. This is a complex case so I think discussing discrete connections and subjects, especially one person, is not going to lead where it could.

Having said that, I think it's more than a little possible that Patricia was intimately involved and/or has knowledge of the things I raised. Her 'dementia' could be used to claim she doesn't remember or know about a whole lot of things, not just directly about Jaycee's abuse and such. If Garrido commited other crimes and had other unknown victims, I'm pretty sure both Nancy and Patrica have some knowledge that would aid in solving those crimes. To take it further, others must have some knowledge that would help. Garrido could not have operated in a complete vacumn although he could have done some things either no one knows about or are unaware it relates to other crimes.

Actually you do not have to be a brain surgeon to do Real Estate. not at all.
I teach the stuff, and get students who are lawyers, as well as those who cant even speak english well....
They memorize to pass tests....
Some Real estate agent only SHOW property and then attorneys do the rest.

Having said that...They do have to be observant, they do have to see things that are a little beyond the physical space.
I BELIEVE SHE KNEW PLENTY...
I have friends in real estate and know that there are different levels, i.e, an agent is not the same thing as a broker.

kb, yes, it is about her. Unfortunately, it's difficult to sometimes have a discussion of all that is related to a thread topic without crossing over into other areas. This is a complex case so I think discussing discrete connection and subjects, especially one person, is not going to lead where it could.

Having said that, I think it's more than a little possible that Patricia was intimately involved and/or has knowledge of the things I raised. Her 'dementia' could be used to claim she doesn't remember or know about a whole lot of things, not just directly about Jaycee's abuse and such. If Garrido commited other crimes and had other unknown victims, I'm pretty sure both Nancy and Patrica have some knowledge that would aid in solving those crimes. To take it further, others must have some knowledge that would help. Garrido could not have operated in a complete vacumn although he could have done some things either no one knows about or are unaware it relates to other crimes.

i get the point about the accident and what not. dont get what the point about the deed to the house and who it goes to if she dies is.

i get the point about the accident and what not. dont get what the point about the deed to the house and who it goes to if she dies is.

Some of what we are trying to do is connect people to other people. For instance, who all lived in that house? Who are the Wades and Hershell Franzen age 39? Are these possibly aliases? I hate to see every post picked apart to make sure it's not off topic or inappropriate. It halts the creative flow IMO.

It is my contention that if that story about he nieghbors is correct and Patricia Garrido (though it would have ben Franzen then, I guess) took care of preparing a rental agreement, etc. in 1988, the she was not having dementia at the time. However, that does not leave out the possibility that she was being kept in some kind of "drug stupor" at the time by PG and NG, nor does it leave out the possibility that the agreement and maybe lots of other documents were forged by PG & NG with Patricia's signature. I would still like to know what Nancy Garrido was doing there in 1988 that required her to "take care of Patricia" when she was only 67 years old?

I sat on a grand jury here a few years back and there were two elderly abuse cases. You would not believe what some children (actually adults of course) of elderly patients are capable of doing to their own parents!!! Take all their money, identity theft, deeds, etc,., it made me sick! If Patricia Garrido was not involved, then she was a victim of elderly abuse. I think it's one or the other.

I don't think I said anything about the accident and my2sisters already covered most of what my explanation would be kbl. However, I might add that deeds would help fill in the timeline, whether it is beneficial now or later. I also was trying to find out a more exact date of when Patricia's husband died and whether Garrido's name was put on the deed after that. Then there was trying to identify what appears to be a second Hershel Franzen who is 39 - if that is the son of Patricia's husband, then it's possible that in the county records some transaction would have taken place if the elder's estate was considered, the house could/would be part of that I'd assume. Perhaps it's all just loose ends as related to that household. I like to follow those loose ends and see if they can be tied up - if so, then it's one more thing that is not pertinent. The process of elimination works well sometimes.

I don't think I said anything about the accident and my2sisters already covered most of what my explanation would be kbl. However, I might add that deeds would help fill in the timeline, whether it is beneficial now or later. I also was trying to find out a more exact date of when Patricia's husband died and whether Garrido's name was put on the deed after that. Then there was trying to identify what appears to be a second Hershel Franzen who is 39 - if that is the son of Patricia's husband, then it's possible that in the county records some transaction would have taken place if the elder's estate was considered, the house could/would be part of that I'd assume. Perhaps it's all just loose ends as related to that household. I like to follow those loose ends and see if they can be tied up - if so, then it's one more thing that is not pertinent. The process of elimination works well sometimes.

Okay, I think I see where you're going with this, you're trying to see if the Garrido's possibly screwed Patricia's stepson, possibly a Hershel Franzen, out of the estate? Yes?

Is there any way to find out if the Wade's were the previous owners of 1554? Before the Franzens bought it around 80.

time-I totally agree with you in the need for looking at all the angles. Where is this other Franzen person and did he know anything. If Patricia Franzen has Alzheimers and they did not say that, they say dementia, she couldn't be that sharp now in her answers. I don't think anyone lives for 20 years with severe dementia and PF certainly doesn't have that with as lucid her comments are. Paul Bernardo certainly was arrogant and PG is as well, so I don't think he's as smart as people seem to be saying he is. Bernardo committed his crimes in a small area, but LE was too stupid to catch him in spite of having him handed to them on a silver platter. I think there are people out there who know plenty. It's a matter of finding them and talking to them and unraveling what they are saying. Is LE capable? I'm having my doubts.

time-I totally agree with you in the need for looking at all the angles. Where is this other Franzen person and did he know anything. If Patricia Franzen has Alzheimers and they did not say that, they say dementia, she couldn't be that sharp now in her answers. I don't think anyone lives for 20 years with severe dementia and PF certainly doesn't have that with as lucid her comments are. Paul Bernardo certainly was arrogant and PG is as well, so I don't think he's as smart as people seem to be saying he is. Bernardo committed his crimes in a small area, but LE was too stupid to catch him in spite of having him handed to them on a silver platter. I think there are people out there who know plenty. It's a matter of finding them and talking to them and unraveling what they are saying. Is LE capable? I'm having my doubts.

with corrupt sherrifs and rapist sex offender detectives? maybe they should bring in the FBI. or us :)

I have friends in real estate and know that there are different levels, i.e, and agent is not the same thing as a broker.
But for neither are the requirements to be a brain surgeon...
I see folks who can barley speak English.
Judging Patricia's level of inteligence base on Real Estae is no measuring stick at all
Many are, and many are no smarter then a 2 X 4.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjb79
Back