VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one big question. Which one of us is Shrim? IT IS ONE OF US.
I mean people who have such huge internet live arent on here? I found it , You found it.

Maybe its you???????

Interesting hypothesis and question.

Interestingly, this site says someone did "snitch" on Big Lurch.

http://drgs.tumblr.com/post/91089870/on-february-2-2002-26-year-old-antron-singleton

On February 2, 2002, 26-year-old Antron Singleton [a.k.a. Big Lurch] murdered Tynisha Ysais in her apartment while under the influence of PCP. Her boyfriend Thomas Moore testified that he and Singleton spent the evening prior to the murder smoking PCP, also known as “angel dust”. His testifying against Lurch has caused him to be labeled a snitch and a target.

I would welcome Shrim here. Come on out and play Andy. Raz too.

This part is interesting:

Michael January aka Skinny Sick of Wicked Intent Records was arrested for assault in Ga, bond is set at 250,000

Him and Sam were really good friends, Sam's music page thats gone now was a song ft. Skinny Sick, it was the only collab song on his page.

Damn wtf is going on here. I smell something fishy.

Two horrorcore artists affiliated with WIR both arrested this week, one for quadruple murder the other for aggravated assault

Can anyone try and find something more about this arrest for me? i look stuff up and just get alot of stuff on michael jackson

Michael jack january AKA skinny sick

Aggravated assult.

250,000 bond.

Cobb county, ga.

MUGSHOT

zjunx3.jpg

Possible motive: Sam saves his money for months to go to VA his father tells him not to come home if he goes, parents refuse him ride to airport, Sam gets there and it doesnt work out with Emma and well he has went all in on this trip and nothing worked out and he loses it...

Supported by comments by PiXy on forum provided above by NativeGirl:

He was really happy when he was going to go to VA to meet Ragdoll. I remember chatting with him before he left.
His parents wouldnt drive him to the air port which upset him i know and i know his father told him not to come back home if he went to VA

These are comments that I had not seen before and are REALLY making this all become clear now. This was a boy spurned. She realized he wasnt what she wanted once they met in person and it stewed inside of him day after day while he watched her text, talk and flirt with other boys after they returned from MI:

More comments from piXy on the other forum:

I know that they were broken up at the show and on the way home she texted to one of our friends She couldnt wait to get back to VA bc she was in the van with a guy who she didnt even like anymore
I know these guys. If they felt she was in danger they would have done something; she didnt give any indication at all he was being violent or none of that..... So maybe he just snapped? Maybe he woke up and thought "im gonna kill everyone"
IDK and its driving me insane

Has some interesting information from Pixy on @
http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25795&page=6
might want to start at page one..

Here are a some quotes from Pixy that I found interesting and/or useful:

"From what i know he was a high school drop out who still lived with his parents. He had a twin sister. He always just seemed kinda child like to me talking kinda baby talk.... I Know he supposedly had a ****ed up childhood. Other than that...... idk......He was always the type just joking around all the time.
Mental illness idk.... he did act a lil emo sometimes but dont we all.
This is why i cant figure this **** out.
He was really happy when he was going to go to VA to meet Ragdoll. I remember chatting with him before he left.
His parents wouldnt drive him to the air port which upset him i know and i know his father told him not to come back home if he went to VA
Sounds twiztid but i guess his dad got his wish."

"I know that they were broken up at the show and on the way home she texted to one of our friends She couldnt wait to get back to VA bc she was in the van with a guy who she didnt even like anymore
I know these guys. If they felt she was in danger they would have done something; she didnt give any indication at all he was being violent or none of that..... So maybe he just snapped? Maybe he woke up and thought "im gonna kill everyone"
IDK and its driving me insane"

"And i saw where she (Sam's sister) was saying emma f...ed him over before the show and thats why he did this...... well heres my 2 cents.
DEAR SAMMY
If Emma f...ed YOU over soooooo bad before the show why not murder her after she did it aka BEFORE SFTW
oh thats right bc that show def wasnt worth missing right sam? So u leave Friday morning, hang out, show was saturday, hang out all day Sunday, leave to go back to VA Monday and what she supposedly did to you still hadnt mad u snap?
oh but lets see u ride all the way back with her wait a day or so then slaughter your beautiful girlfriend, her mother and Melaroni ..... wait patiently like the good lil loner picked on boy you are for daddy to come there and kill him too...... wow you must have some kind of delayed "snap" cuz that took 5 days after she supposedly F...ed you over so bad you couldnt handle it. That why you were making out with that other chick all nite?
hmmmmm
WHY NOT AFTER THE SHOW THAT WAS SO IMPORTANT, BRING UR BAGS AND TICKET, CATCH A RIDE WITH ANY OF THE NUMEROUS ARTISTS THAT WERE ALSO GOING TO THE AIRPORT AND TRADE THAT LIL TICKET IN INSTEAD OF BUYIN ALL THAT MERCH U WILL NEVER USE??
Go back home to ur lil garage. The End."

"Im not sure but i do know its (Sam) not the first guy who her mom let come to her house from the internet. One of my friends is her ex too. "

"This was sent this past valentines day from sicktanick to his girlfriend,razakel's,comment page on myspace: Quote: Feb 14, 2009 12:00 PM
happy valentines day woman, lets kill and rape a bi#ch :) i love you -sick"

"OK another piece of weirdness!
Michael January aka Skinny Sick of Wicked Intent Records was arrested for assault in Ga, bond is set at 250,000
Him and Sam were really good friends, Sam's music page thats gone now was a song ft. Skinny Sick, it was the only collab song on his page.
Damn wtf is going on here. I smell something fishy.
Two horrorcore artists affiliated with WIR both arrested this week, one for quadruple murder the other for aggravated assault
Can anyone try and find something more about this arrest for me? i look stuff up and just get alot of stuff on michael jackson
Michael jack january AKA skinny sick
Aggravated assult.
$250,000 bond.
Cobb county, ga." http://www.cobbsheriff.org/Inmate/enter_name.shtm

"Originally Posted by Dneilz -I wish she would have told someone why. I wonder if she already had a feeling that he might be dangerous. Especially since someone came up with a comment from myspace which said something about her knowing he would never hurt her. Just makes me wonder.... "
Pixy replied, "They had broken up before the show.... im not sure if she felt like he was dangerous or just the fact of having to spend 9 hours with her EX.... i know the night before we were talking at the hotel and someone said something to her and she screamed "HES NOT MY F...ING BOYFRIEND!!!!!"
sadly thats the last time i saw her =( "

"i think i know who the text message was from (the one on Emma's phone that made Sam jealous), the same person who was crying and called me after midnite friday to tell me they were all dead.
I hope he doesnt get brought up in these news reports bc he is a very good friend of mine and i dont want to see his name dragged thru the mud"

"Originally Posted by Chaindrive - I wonder if there really was a text that he saw and didn't like."
Pixy replied, "I wouldnt doubt it bc the same person who broke the news to me that they were indeed all dead had said to me " i wonder if he saw the texts we were writing back and forth" "

"I hope my friend who sent the texts is not blaming himself for these murders, he is the same one who called me and told me the news and was crying so hard i could barely understand him. =( "

"My Thoughts EXACTLY! Exactly the reason i asked Ragdoll after a while "wheres Sam? why arent u all hanging out"
As much as they gushed about each other i was expecting to go there and see them all lovey dovey but i never saw them talk NOT EVEN ONCE. I never saw her act sad or anything. I talked to Sam a few times and he didnt seem sad or mad or "staring at her" type stuff. Matter of fact he was hugging and kissing all over another female which kinda pi$$ed me off but really wasnt my business and Ragdoll just shrugged and was like IDC when i asked her wtf why is sam kissin on this other bx#ch? "

Well I guess we now know they all rode in the van to MI and not Mark's car.

...I really think sam was sick and tired of his life and saw that as a new beginning....his dad told him not to come back if he left...maybe he thought emma would let him stay ....and then everything turned out completely different....no wonder he wasn't in a hurry to leave....
....oh and I also think we use religion be it the occult or christian or whatever to try to explain away things we don't understand otherwise....it's not taking responsibility if i say oh god will forgive me or the devil made me do it or stuff like that....i never understand that.....people who kill are really weak because they couldn't deal with stuff ....whether they kill themselves or others they're just weak I think....they make others suffer for stuff they need to deal with themselves....
oh and about lucid dreams I love them I have them quite often...it's the best...

...I really think sam was sick and tired of his life and saw that as a new beginning....his dad told him not to come back if he left...maybe he thought emma would let him stay ....and then everything turned out completely different....no wonder he wasn't in a hurry to leave....
....oh and I also think we use religion be it the occult or christian or whatever to try to explain away things we don't understand otherwise....it's not taking responsibility if i say oh god will forgive me or the devil made me do it or stuff like that....i never understand that.....people who kill are really weak because they couldn't deal with stuff ....whether they kill themselves or others they're just weak I think....they make others suffer for stuff they need to deal with themselves....
oh and about lucid dreams I love them I have them quite often...it's the best...

"his dad told him not to come back if he left"

I don't recall reading about this point...but there it is.

This explains a lot IMO.

This one seems relevant too:

"And i saw where she (Sam's sister) was saying emma f...ed him over before the show and thats why he did this...... well heres my 2 cents.
DEAR SAMMY
If Emma f...ed YOU over soooooo bad before the show why not murder her after she did it aka BEFORE SFTW
oh thats right bc that show def wasnt worth missing right sam? So u leave Friday morning, hang out, show was saturday, hang out all day Sunday, leave to go back to VA Monday and what she supposedly did to you still hadnt mad u snap?
oh but lets see u ride all the way back with her wait a day or so then slaughter your beautiful girlfriend, her mother and Melaroni ..... wait patiently like the good lil loner picked on boy you are for daddy to come there and kill him too...... wow you must have some kind of delayed "snap" cuz that took 5 days after she supposedly F...ed you over so bad you couldnt handle it. That why you were making out with that other chick all nite?
hmmmmm
WHY NOT AFTER THE SHOW THAT WAS SO IMPORTANT, BRING UR BAGS AND TICKET, CATCH A RIDE WITH ANY OF THE NUMEROUS ARTISTS THAT WERE ALSO GOING TO THE AIRPORT AND TRADE THAT LIL TICKET IN INSTEAD OF BUYIN ALL THAT MERCH U WILL NEVER USE??
Go back home to ur lil garage. The End."

Ehh.... I wonder why Sam's dad would have such a fit over him going to see his girlfriend in VA. Sam's parents hardly seem that interested. Not saying this couldn't be true, but it's also just something that could get said whether it happened or not.

Ehh.... I wonder why Sam's dad would have such a fit over him going to see his girlfriend in VA. Sam's parents hardly seem that interested. Not saying this couldn't be true, but it's also just something that could get said whether it happened or not.

Well, the girl was under age. The dad didn't want to have to bail him out of a statutory rape charge and didn't believe that Emma's parents were Ok with him going there.

He likely was spending most or all of his savings to go. Dad knew he was going to get stuck bailing him out financially.

idk just some possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members