FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so far AMW has nothing about Somer- my guide says the same as yours as well.

um......my guide says special edition of california murders is the subject on amw tonight.....anyone else?
Well, I'm watching, and the first segment was about a California murder, so...I dunno either, gypsy.
I just re-checked my email message, thought, and it was sent today at 6:45 PM
Date: 11/7/2009 6:45:07 PM
To: xxxxxxx
Subject: AMW News Alert: AMW.com Obtains Exclusive Clues In Somer Thompson Murder

There is a websluths thread under Cold Cases on the 1974 Jax abductions. I did not have time to read much... here comes Somer story....

They just showed Somer-looks like she will be on right after this commercial break...

No suspects, no POIs, checked all RSOs. Somer did go in the gate at the Gano house where there WERE workers working, who saw Somer, but no one knows what happened to her after that.

Showing the garbage trucks! Checking every surveillance tape in the neighborhood.

Why's it so quiet tonight?

Pink tote-bag like bookbag and pink piggy lunchbox. New? They haven't been found.

thanks lawlady.....I cant watch til 9 ...lol

I was waiting for more info. All we got was what her backpack, etc. looked like.

TIA to all who are watching AMW and giving minute-by-minute updates!

I don't get local cable either. If someone could recap anything new in the broadcast, I'd appreciate it. thx

Seems the only "new" info. was the drawing of the missing book bag and lunch bag.. and that it is still missing. Also, the comment that she entered the gate at the rehab house. Hummmmm was hoping for more.

That pretty much confirms what I've been very afraid of...unless they want that info out there for some reason...no suspects and no POI. They've already finished the coverage of Somer.

LE is saying they are at dead end. They checked the home/business cams looking for anything. Sheriff is determined to solve.

They don't indicate anything was found at the burned house. Said she may have gotten into a car. They don't know. What a downer! They don't seem to know anything.

For what it's worth; they did talk about the trash trucks and showed officer that had the idea. The truck shown during that interview excerpt showed the truck that was lifting a dumpster with the arms and dumping into truck. Not sure if that is saying dumpster or no.

I made notes:
No suspects, no POI
2:50pmwalking home w/10 yr old, twin and a couple of more children
15 minutes later, at house...she MAY have 'stepped' inside the fence, MAY have looked at the house
Someone MAY have pulled up in car, and Somer, gregarious, MAY have gone up to car
Roadblocks immediately put up, LE t/w people walking and driving
"After that, we don't know."
SOs are not clear, LE just located them to make sure one did not have Somer
Officer Joe Jett is who suggested following trash trucks
BUT...They do not know from which DUMPSTER Somer's body was taken.
This is edited:Artist's rendering of what looked like a Hello Kitty book bag (satchel type) and round lunch bag. Subsequent pictures have proven it is not. Please see pictures posted by MommaD from the AMW website http://www.amw.com/fugitives/video_photos.cfm?id=69151. Thank you MommaD.
They've looked at all surveillance camera tapes in the area
And...that's it.

For what it's worth; they did talk about the trash trucks and showed officer that had the idea. The truck shown during that interview excerpt showed the truck that was lifting a dumpster with the arms and dumping into truck. Not sure if that is saying dumpster or no.
Justy, they did say 'dumpster'-not trash or garbage can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members