Terri 's e-mails on KATU 08.09.2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see how she might be e-mailing if her friends e-mailed her first saying holy **** they think it is you and she just runs through what she has been telling LE. JMO.

Honestly,after hearing about her excuses of Kyron acting wierd,staring,backing out of rooms,if this is true,I'm questioning now if he was being drugged.Maybe he had a reaction of some kind and she had to take him from the school really quick.All this doctor talk,going to two pharmacies and such,she's throwing alot of excuses out there for some reason.No child just stays in bed after sleeping twelve hours and won't move till someone comes to get him.

Remember Kaine saying Kyron had some problems in school,can't remember exactly what,but maybe she was giving him something to keep him calmer and he reacted to it.

Wow - what caught my eye was she said drove baby K around to try to get her to sleep - NO GO. The e-mails went by so fast, it was hard for me to catch it all.

KH would know if his son was having mini-seizures.

Who are the other people involved -- chaperones?? Did I hear that correctly.

Glad I stayed up!

Mel

Wouldn't she have had to have gone to K's appointment first before going to find her medicine at 2 stores? And how would all that happen in 12 minutes??

Maybe LE had already told her to make a timeline?

Right--she could be re-stating/re-playing her timeline to her friend~I can understand that...

This clears up the question about Terri never remembering what she did that day...

Hmmm...she said the first FM's didn't have the medicine she wanted. I can run in and out of, say Walgreen's, in 5 to 7 minutes if there isn't a big line at the checkout and I only go for 1 or 2 specific things.

As for being specific with times--if she's been interviewed (AKA grilled maybe) 5 times, by that point LE has done precise timeline so many times that she's now doing that by rote. JMO

Anyone else remember the FB speculation re: kids saying there was some "creepy guy" hanging around?

If there was a male "chaperone" that really wasn't, we're back to someone else snatching him.

But I don't know what to make of the someone else in the truck--if it was her truck. White trucks are kinda similar. Key thing--did she routinely lock her vehicle when she got out and left it? If not, someone could have gotten in. Did the witnesses say that the other person was still there when she got back in the truck?

Very strange, that truck/person thing.

“The past 2 weeks he’s been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can’t remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks he is having mini seizures and I made an appt. on Thursday for the next Friday to have him checked out.”

Terri: "They are blaming me in the blogs - I just want to scream"

(My thought? She had time to read the blogs the day after Kyron disappeared?)

2 emails sent the day after Kyron vanished

Terri wrote: The teacher thought he was taking Kyron to a doctor's appt but she meant that she ws going to see other exhibits - how did teacher get that wrong???

he was seen with a male chaperone and two women after she left???

There was no man on the visitor list (what list?) omg

(I need to listen to that again - did other people hear that?)

Kyron acting weird - can't remember anything, staring behavior, walk into room and back out again - mini seizures???

Dr's appt was supposed to be the next Friday?

That contradicts the teacher - no one expected him to be in class

Thanks... but what parts of this are from Terri ??

Good God. Kids on drugs? MC in tow?
The spectrum is blown apart.

Boggles the mind.

BAD STUFF.
Poor kids.

Again> I hope there are people shakin' in their Birkenstocks tonight.
IMO

Hey!!! Don't knock Birkies, Xin.... they are comfortable and sensible... lol :)

But yet one may of been seen sitting in her truck.. hmmm

I listened to the whole broadcast and was blown away by that statement about the male chaparone. No one has every mentioned a male chaparone there............I'm sure LE would question teachers about the parents that came for the science fair.

someone must have said Kyron was seen with a man chaperone and two girls? why else would Terri say that?

“I didn’t just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall. Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened. I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to…

None of that rules out Kyron leaving with her between 9 and 10. Kyron could have been handed off to someone else, or he could have been waiting in the car while she went into Fred Meyer!

Terri wrote: The teacher thought he was taking Kyron to a doctor's appt but she meant that she ws going to see other exhibits - how did teacher get that wrong???

"He" WHO????

I think she is saying what someone told her, about the male and the two kids?

That's what I heard/saw--male chaperone, none on list. Also re: mini seizures.

If the latter is true & verified by DR, maybe Kyron wandered off, or got grabbed while phased out. ??????

Or maybe she spent some time planning it out: (1) planning an excuse for why Kyron might wander off and go missing on his own (2) choosing a day that was "hectic" and "chaotic" with unknown people running here and there so that it's more believable that a stranger might've abducted him.

If she is involved, she definitely covered (or tried to) her bases re wandering off/stranger abduction.

Honestly,after hearing about her excuses of Kyron acting wierd,staring,backing out of rooms,if this is true,I'm questioning now if he was being drugged.Maybe he had a reaction of some kind and she had to take him from the school really quick.All this doctor talk,going to two pharmacies and such,she's throwing alot of excuses out there for some reason.No child just stays in bed after sleeping twelve hours and won't move till someone comes to get him.

Right. And what medicine did BabyK need that was at one Freddys and not the other? Over the counter? Prescription. Let's think about kid medicine here.Freddys will know what drug she bought, I hope. Plus cops and the medicine cabinet. HELLLLoooo Kaine, knowledge of kid medicine used in home?

Remember the comment from KH and DY about baby being *so much better*--wonder if she went through kid-detox?

IMO GUESSing etc

What were you guys doing ,say at 11:23 AM this morning? I don't mean 11:24 or 11:22.

Here is the entire thing. I see someone beat me with the screen shots. Good job.

Terri Horman:
June 5, 2010

The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt. I said I was going to look at other exhibits – how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man “chaperone” and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic – had to have been 300 people running around – no coordination…”

“I didn’t just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall. Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened. I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to…

… sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day – they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them…”

“The past 2 weeks he’s been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can’t remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks he is having mini seizures and I made an appt. on Thursday for the next Friday to have him checked out.”

Okay... if it was suspected that Kyron was having peti mal/absence seizures....

Did Terri happen to inform Kyron's MOTHER or FATHER of this?

ADHD/Behavior evaluation, is one thing. EEG, CT/MRI is a whole other thing. That is something that they all should have been informed about.

I don't suppose anyone asked her about that though....

Time to read blogs within 24 hours of your stepson going missing.

Time to email about those blogs within 24 hours of your stepson going missing.

I bet some serious money that she reads HERE. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member