DS, TH Unaccounted For At Same Time--KGW

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If DD's car was left at the place where she was working landscaping, then she likely wasn't the person seen at Skyline School between 8:15am and 8:45am - the mystery person who was seen in the Horman truck. So there must be a third party involved.

We've got TH at Skyline School from 8:15am to 8:45am, and an unknown adult in her truck waiting while she and Kyron toured the science fair.

If DD was at her work and disappeared at about 10:00am and left her car there, and didn't return until about 1:00pm, she had to have been picked up and with someone.

I find the fact that TH and DD were both missing during the same time period too much for coincidence.

I wonder now what those two Starbuck employees testified to? Did they see TH and DD together? Was there a third person? Was Kyron and baby K there too? A lot of questions those two employees might shed some light on.

Dede could have parked her car at the school and sat in the truck while Terri took Kyron in. If they were up to something bad, she could have acted as a lookout (cell phones?). Then they could have left at 8:45, with Terri driving to FM and Dede to work. Terri then could have come back and picked Dede up at work after she went to one or both of the FMs.

Dede could have parked her car at the school and sat in the truck while Terri took Kyron in. If they were up to something bad, she could have acted as a lookout (cell phones?). Then they could have left at 8:45, with Terri driving to FM and Dede to work. Terri then could have come back and picked Dede up at work after she went to one or both of the FMs.

That's a good possibility! I'd like to know when DD arrived at work that day. I'm sure that since the people who own the farm are cooperating with LE, they've been interviewed and LE has a pretty good time line from them regarding when she arrived at work, and when it was noted she was missing.

In regards to the school.............maybe DD's car was at the schoolearly in the morning prior to her arrival at work, and the reason LE is asking people who were there that day to call their tip line with make, model, license plate number, and color is to see if anyone else has the same vehicle as DD?

Like I said on another thread, DeDe could have texted or phoned her co worker or employer just making them believe that she was on the property working when she really wasn't. Then, at lunch time when they actually looked for her and couldn't find her, thought she had left abruptly. Apparently she was even unreachable by cell phone from 11:15 to about 1:00. If Terri really was at the gym during that time, then where was DeDe. Couldn't DeDe have been at the school since she didn't get to her gardening job til a little later? Maybe I'm confused about when she is supposed to have gotten to work.

Her marriage is over - why not just say so? And get her daughter back!!!

My moneys on her never getting her daughter back, ever again, even if found not guilty of this crime, which I find unlikely. Even if free, Kaine can't see a judge giving her her child back, but tha'ts JMO, of course.

abbie

If DS was working on a large property and her whereabouts wouldn't be accounted for on a normal working day, meaning her employer wouldn't be following her around making sure she was working, then really, how does anyone know what time or even if she left?

Just because she may not have responded to a call doesn't mean she wasn't there, especially if the property is a large one.

I am late reading this thread, so someone else may have mentioned that a media report said she told investigators she had left her cell phone at home, an explanation for missing the call. I have not heard from the media that she said she was at the job the entire time, or that she told them exactly where she went, if indeed she left. This is so strange. It is hard to imagine a woman helping a friend harm her child, or at least DeDe saw Kyron as Terri's child according to a tweet she made.

I think maybe they are barking up the wrong tree, so to speak, maybe Kyron was given to DeeDee and put in her car trunk (sorry), 40 acres is alot of ground to search....just putting this out there.

LE didn't know about DeeDee until a few days later, no? Again alot of ground can be covered in days....

I think DeeDee is more involved then we this.

I think maybe they are barking up the wrong tree, so to speak, maybe Kyron was given to DeeDee and put in her car trunk (sorry), 40 acres is alot of ground to search....just putting this out there.

LE didn't know about DeeDee until a few days later, no? Again alot of ground can be covered in days....

When are you proposing this hand-off happened? Early on, before the trips to FM? And where could it have been, so as not to be noticed?

I am late reading this thread, so someone else may have mentioned that a media report said she told investigators she had left her cell phone at home, an explanation for missing the call. I have not heard from the media that she said she was at the job the entire time, or that she told them exactly where she went, if indeed she left. This is so strange. It is hard to imagine a woman helping a friend harm her child, or at least DeDe saw Kyron as Terri's child according to a tweet she made.

Maybe she was able to leave her cell phone at home (or maybe it means at "the home" in her car?), because she had an alternate, untraceable phone for communicating with TH? And then there wouldn't be any issue with pings from her regular phone. She would appear to have been at work the whole time. Just speculating.

Same here, I think DeDe is involved. As much as we don't want to think two women could harm Kyron, it does happen.

If DS was working on a large property and her whereabouts wouldn't be accounted for on a normal working day, meaning her employer wouldn't be following her around making sure she was working, then really, how does anyone know what time or even if she left?

Just because she may not have responded to a call doesn't mean she wasn't there, especially if the property is a large one.

Cypress: You bring up an excellent point here.

What did DS' normal working day consist of?

Did she normally have lunch with her co-workers?

Was she normally able to be reached by phone if necessary? Was calling her on the phone usually necessary to reach her? Was she a creature of habit?

Cypress: You bring up an excellent point here.

What did DS' normal working day consist of?

Did she normally have lunch with her co-workers?

Was she normally able to be reached by phone if necessary? Was calling her on the phone usually necessary to reach her? Was she a creature of habit?

I believe this was a temporary job to ready the property for the garden conservatory tour.

I was a worker for a large property that had multiple gardens. Our routine was that we would meet up in the morning and the director would assign us a task (trim the roses in this garden, weed out this bed, etc.). Depending on the task, I would work with one or two other people or alone.

There was a large kitchen on the property too where we would all eat lunch together. When lunch was ready, the director would round us up (he usually drove a golf cart) and we would all go and eat.

I could have easily left without being noticed if I was working alone.

I believe this was a temporary job to ready the property for the garden conservatory tour.

I was a worker for a large property that had multiple gardens. Our routine was that we would meet up in the morning and the director would assign us a task (trim the roses in this garden, weed out this bed, etc.). Depending on the task, I would work with one or two other people or alone.

There was a large kitchen on the property too where we would all eat lunch together. When lunch was ready, the director would round us up (he usually drove a golf cart) and we would all go and eat.

I could have easily left without being noticed if I was working alone.

And here's an issue--because they said they wanted to "call her in for lunch", it would seem that they had a similar set-up to what you describe, with lunch served at a central location for the workers. If that is the case, and DDS maintains that she never left the property, did she skip lunch? Bring lunch with her (out onto the grounds where she was working)? Was it "normal" for her to skip lunch or bring her own? If it were normal, would it strike anyone as strange that she didn't show up at lunch time or make herself available to be called?

And here's an issue--because they said they wanted to "call her in for lunch", it would seem that they had a similar set-up to what you describe, with lunch served at a central location for the workers. If that is the case, and DDS maintains that she never left the property, did she skip lunch? Bring lunch with her (out onto the grounds where she was working)? Was it "normal" for her to skip lunch or bring her own? If it were normal, would it strike anyone as strange that she didn't show up at lunch time or make herself available to be called?

I read DDS' blog when it was up. I would surmise that it would depend on whether she was actively trying to lose weight or not. It seemed pretty routine for her (at her old job) to go to the gym at lunch, ride her bike, or run. She also made her healthy lunches, snacks and smoothies to take to work.

We live on 10 acres, and I can't account for my husband's whereabouts at any given time, if he is working around the property on weekends. I can call his cellphone, tell him to come to the house for lunch, but I don't know where he is all the time, because I can't see him for the trees and brush, and various outbuildings. Is it possible that DeDe just wasn't answering the phone, and no one saw her for that block of time?
And if Terri did pick her up, wouldn't that be a little risky, taking the chance that someone might see DeDe leaving with her? And why didn't other employees see her leaving? How do they know for sure that she left?
All the media reports with the varying times of her departure are confusing. If LE has to contend with this kind of confusion with the timeline... I pity them.

Okay, let me see if I have this straight...

DeDe was at home...no, THE home and her cell phone was at some home or in her car.

Her vehicle never left the property, she never left the property until she abruptly left the property at some time for perhaps 90 minutes around 11:30. (Unless of course she left earlier with the assistance of a another party at some unknown time because it's a 40 acre property and landscapers may/may not have a specific job denoting where they will be working.)

It's 9:00 AM and the thought of going back to bed is most comforting...

I've often thought DS wandered over to weed or trim an area she thought needed improving for the garden tour. She probably either did not hear the phone, had it turned off, or ignored it as she did not want the lunch being served (diet) or wanted to finish her task in the garden.

I'm wondering if maybe Terri had left her traceable phone at the house, and took the other phone with her. I'd love to see where DeDe's traceable phone pinged, but I bet she left it in her car on the farm property.

I'm left wondering how many other times had DeDe been unaccounted for while working?

I truly believe this was planned and carried out by these two women.

I feel sorry for DeDe's family. Especially her father being in LE and having a daughter that doesn't seem to be coming clean with everything she knows about a missing child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatsDom
Back