KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes no sense:

approx 02:32, she says Terri said:

"Yeah, it's going on for a couple hours so I just decided to come out and try to get my daughter's medicine"

I took that to mean...the Expo had been going on for a couple hours and she decided to get her daughter some medicine. Maybe baby girl was sick enough to make Terri think she needed something. I wonder if Terri had a prescription - maybe they were out of the medicine at the first FM so she went to a 2nd.

Do the locals know if the FM pharmacies are connected like Walgreen's are. Do your prescriptions show up at all the FM's. TIA

After listening to the interview and trying to get the important points:

Seems that Terri was where she said she was and at the times indicated.

She saw Andrea in an environment different from the gym and seemed a bit more social than usual. That makes sense to me. Why would that be suspicious?

We find out baby girl was sick the day before and that Terri was, indeed, trying to get her some medicine. I'm assuming Kaine knew that baby girl wasn't feeling well. ??? moo and if he didn't,why not?

Sounds like Terri had a busy am: Took Kyron to school, went to see his Expo project, left about 8:45a went to FM and was unable to find the medicine she wanted. Went to 2nd FM ran into Andrea whom she knows only from the club, chatted, bought medicine for baby girl (was it prescription) and went to Starbucks? Is the FM she went to the one with SB? TIA Went to the gym for a workout, and home to post pic of Kyron by 1:18p - with Kaine home by 2P.
So what part of the day did she kill her step-son and dispose of him? Where in that busy morning did she do that? moo TIA

She said that she drove baby K around to "sooth" her. She was at FM until about 10:00 am and didn't arrive at the gym until after 11:20 am. Not saying this happened, just pointing out that there were holes in her timeline.

You forgot the 90 minutes she was driving the sick baby around before she went to the gym.

You're right! I completely forgot that 90 minutes. Was it from what times? can't remember. Is that when people think she did the dirty work? TIA

I can't help but wonder if TH had merely smiled,nodded to this woman,and walked briskly away, would that have been considered "odd " too ?

All JMO

Actually, this kind of goes along with Terri not staying at the school that morning. Remember there were reports about confusion about the itinerary of the Science Fair? Terri thought Kyron was presenting or something, and then found out he wasn't, so she left "early." Am I imagining this? LOL.

But she didn't say "I thought Kyron was presenting but he wasn't so I left early".

Remember, this is 9:30 to 10, and the science fair ended at 10. It almost sounds like she intended going back. But it was almost over.

Or did she mean she hadn't realized how long it was going to last, turned out it lasted a couple hours, so she decided to go get the baby's medicine?

Baby was fussy and couldn't last the couple of hours that Terri wasn't expecting?

I don't know. It just doesn't make sense to me.

How long does it take for the medicine to kick in, its quite obvious now that the child was really ill? You want to go to the gym but can't take a fussy child a second day in a row to the gym nursery, so as an experience mother, you get the right cure and wait until it starts working and go to the gym.
Is this what we're understanding?

My gut says Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance. I think DD was at the school sometime between 8:15 and 8:45. I think DD drove her car to the school and I think she parked in the South side of the parking lot and that is why LE is asking about anyone parking in that particular area. I think they have a car in the lot they have not matched to an owner. I think Terri took Kyron out the side door (below his class & by the soccer field). I think Terri left the school at 8:45 and headed to the 1st Fred Meyer, checking out at 9:12 or whatever time her receipt was for. I think DD left the school at 8:45 and arrived at work at approx. 9. (Not sure if Kyron went with Terri or DD at this point but believe it was one of them.)

I think Terri then proceeded to the 2nd FM. Witness saw her sometime between 9:30 and 10. I think around 9:45 DD went to a different part of the 40 acre property she was working on - in order to meet Terri. I think Terri left FM#2 and met DD somewhere near the 40 acre property around 10-10:15. I think they either 1) met with someone and handed over Kyron, or 2) buried Kyron in a pre-dug whole on or near that property. I am leaning toward #2. Terri and DD could have been together doing this from around 10 until around 11'ish am. (I think LE needs to find out about any other days DD was working at that property and if there are other times she was unaccountable (digging the whole)).

Not sure if they both went to the gym or not, but remember DD was missing until around 1. Terri also returned home around 1.

I think it is odd that Terri called out to this acquaintance in the store and showed her a picture of Kyron - considering this conversation was longer than any they had had previously and they were not friends.

I did not hear anything in the video which would indicate one way or the other if baby K was with Terri inside the store.

Where is Kyron?

MOO! MOO! MOO! MOO! MOO!

So what part of the day did she kill her step-son and dispose of him? Where in that busy morning did she do that? moo TIA

This certainly corroborates TH's timeline that day up until the FM shopping excursions, but it also shines a brighter light on what DS was up to at that time, and buying meds (or saying she did) isn't necessarily proof of a long jaunt through the woods to soothe baby K's pains afterward.

You forgot the 90 minutes she was driving the sick baby around before she went to the gym.

We really don't know if it was 90 minutes. We know she went to Starbucks at some point. She could've gone after she talked with Andrea at FM. That would've eaten up some time. She could've gone through the drive through at Starbucks, or she could've gone inside. If she went through the drive through with Kyron's incapacitated or dead body concealed in the extended cab of the truck, I have no words. If she went inside, then that's more time for which she's accounted. In Terri's e-mail, she puts herself at the gym a little earlier than the leaked reports, at around 11:20, I think. So far, Terri's version of events is holding up, so we'll see...

I took that to mean...the Expo had been going on for a couple hours and she decided to get her daughter some medicine. Maybe baby girl was sick enough to make Terri think she needed something. I wonder if Terri had a prescription - maybe they were out of the medicine at the first FM so she went to a 2nd.

Do the locals know if the FM pharmacies are connected like Walgreen's are. Do your prescriptions show up at all the FM's. TIA

They have changed the computer system at FM not too long ago but when I moved I had to have all my prescriptions transfered. It wasn't automatic. I know in the past when they have been out of a medicine for me they had it brought to the store, I didn't have to go to another store. I would think if they did that they would have had to transfer the prescription over.

How long does it take for the medicine to kick in, its quite obvious now that the child was really ill? You want to go to the gym but can't take a fussy child a second day in a row to the gym nursery, so as an experience mother, you get the right cure and wait until it starts working and go to the gym.

Not my understanding. I think she was trying to calm her fussy baby, like any mother tries to calm their fussy baby. Not because she wants to go to the gym, but because moms try to calm their fussy babies.

Imo she was making darned sure she had that alibi for the time between 8:45 and 10:00 when the children would be back in their class and roll taken at 10:00. I think she had to drive pretty darn fast to that first FM and obtain a receipt as close to 9:00 as she could, then off to the next store establish she was away from that school at 10:00. Because as she stated in her e-mail to her friend on the 5th, Because between 9:00 and 10:00 that's when they think it happened.

I don't know - confusing for me! Was she picking up a prescription? Or was it an OTC that FM was out of. Both ways are very verifiable. Why did Terri have to take baby girl to the expo? Why not get a babysitter for her if so sick? moo

They have changed the computer system at FM not too long ago but when I moved I had to have all my prescriptions transfered. It wasn't automatic. I know in the past when they have been out of a medicine for me they had it brought to the store, I didn't have to go to another store. I would think if they did that they would have had to transfer the prescription over.

With all the pharmacies I've used for about 6 years since I became ill, (I take a lot of drugs lol), if my regular pharmacy has been out, I have to go to another store if I want the drugs that day. If I can wait until the next day, they'll have it delivered to my regular store.

I can't help but wonder if TH had merely smiled,nodded to this woman,and walked briskly away, would that have been considered "odd " too ?

All JMO

It could, if she wasn't the smiley type. :)

ETA: If my DH came home from work smiling - I would know for sure something was "odd"! :)

If Terri needed a prescription for fussy baby girl and the first FM was out - she might have gone to a 2nd FM to get it. That's the only way it makes sense to me that she would go to two stores. OTC meds can be purchased anywhere. I don't know how FM works their pharmacy dept. moo

But not sick enough that she kept her at home. TH puts her in daycare. I am calling BS on the baby being sick. jmo

I don't know that 90 minutes is official. I think 90 minutes came from people on the forums who didn't have anything to fill in a timeline.

My gut says Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance. I think DD was at the school sometime between 8:15 and 8:45. I think DD drove her car to the school and I think she parked in the South side of the parking lot and that is why LE is asking about anyone parking in that particular area. I think they have a car in the lot they have not matched to an owner. I think Terri took Kyron out the side door (below his class & by the soccer field). I think Terri left the school at 8:45 and headed to the 1st Fred Meyer, checking out at 9:12 or whatever time her receipt was for. I think DD left the school at 8:45 and arrived at work at approx. 9. (Not sure if Kyron went with Terri or DD at this point but believe it was one of them.)

I think Terri then proceeded to the 2nd FM. Witness saw her sometime between 9:30 and 10. I think around 9:45 DD went to a different part of the 40 acre property she was working on - in order to meet Terri. I think Terri left FM#2 and met DD somewhere near the 40 acre property around 10-10:15. I think they either 1) met with someone and handed over Kyron, or 2) buried Kyron in a pre-dug whole on or near that property. I am leaning toward #2. Terri and DD could have been together doing this from around 10 until around 11'ish am. (I think LE needs to find out about any other days DD was working at that property and if there are other times she was unaccountable (digging the whole)).

Not sure if they both went to the gym or not, but remember DD was missing until around 1. Terri also returned home around 1.

I think it is odd that Terri called out to this acquaintance in the store and showed her a picture of Kyron - considering this conversation was longer than any they had had previously and they were not friends.

I did not hear anything in the video which would indicate one way or the other if baby K was with Terri inside the store.

Where is Kyron?

MOO! MOO! MOO! MOO! MOO!

This is almost word for word what I have written in other threads, mine not quite so long as yours, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow