2010.07.19 Defense is Investigating George

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
thanks for the information about who is on KC's visitor log. (!)

I am in the minority, because I do think KC was abused. I see post after post written with authority "no, she was not!"---but I lived in a house where there had been prolonged sexual abuse (not me, thank God--it was my Mom and her Dad). Unless you have had exposure (no pun intended) to incest--you won't be able to fathom the ramifications of it. Even though I was not the one molested (thank God, again) I know a lot about people who molest in families and their victims. I know a lot because I grew up in that atmosphere and later had to learn about how and why my life was affected by it. It was never apparent to me while I was growing up--but our family was like the Anthonys on a lot of levels (it would be a long long list of similarities if I wrote it all up--I'll spare you).

To those who are so certain that there was no incest--I have to ask, why are you so certain? We were not there. There is more indications of incest than not. Those who want to say categorically "there was no incest" have not researched the after effects of incest. KC fits it all to a tee.

Actually I believe ICA fits the DSM and PCL-R diagnoses of being ASPD (socio/psychopath) to a tee (my laymans opinion). The incest story is just another means of her manipulating the situation regardless of who it hurts or it's consequences so long as it gets her out of the responsibility of Caylee's demise. Because ultimately she can use it as an excuse for what happened to Caylee.

This ranks up there with GA's heart attack (or was it stroke?) and all the other lies she has told in order to manipulate people and or situations she was in. The only reason this one seems to be given more "credit" is because these types of accusations are so polarizing. Believe it or not people do lie about being raped and or molested for personal gain, manipulation, and other reasons. Take the accusations by Crystal Gail Mangum of the 3 Duke lacrosse players as an example.

thanks for the information about who is on KC's visitor log. (!)

I am in the minority, because I do think KC was abused. I see post after post written with authority "no, she was not!"---but I lived in a house where there had been prolonged sexual abuse (not me, thank God--it was my Mom and her Dad). Unless you have had exposure (no pun intended) to incest--you won't be able to fathom the ramifications of it. Even though I was not the one molested (thank God, again) I know a lot about people who molest in families and their victims. I know a lot because I grew up in that atmosphere and later had to learn about how and why my life was affected by it. It was never apparent to me while I was growing up--but our family was like the Anthonys on a lot of levels (it would be a long long list of similarities if I wrote it all up--I'll spare you).

To those who are so certain that there was no incest--I have to ask, why are you so certain? We were not there. There is more indications of incest than not. Those who want to say categorically "there was no incest" have not researched the after effects of incest. KC fits it all to a tee.

Incest or no incest... How many women have suffered incest? Do they go out and allegedly murder their daughter???

Actually I believe ICA fits the DSM and PCL-R diagnoses of being ASPD (socio/psychopath) to a tee (my laymans opinion). The incest story is just another means of her manipulating the situation regardless of who it hurts or it's consequences so long as it gets her out of the responsibility of Caylee's demise. Because ultimately she can use it as an excuse for what happened to Caylee.

This ranks up there with GA's heart attack (or was it stroke?) and all the other lies she has told in order to manipulate people and or situations she was in. The only reason this one seems to be given more "credit" is because these types of accusations are so polarizing. Believe it or not people do lie about being raped and or molested for personal gain, manipulation, and other reasons. Take the accusations by Crystal Gail Mangum of the 3 Duke lacrosse players as an example.

I totally agree. And the defense is going to use this to try and save her life because THEY KNOW she will be found guilty. Cindy is going to be at the trial supporting Casey and leaving George by the wayside. Not only does Casey kill their grandchild, but she accuses her father and her brother of sexual abuse. The first time she told Jesse Grund and it was, imo, to get out of the house - but that fell through becuase Jesse's father said he would not perform the marriage ceremoney if they moved intogether. When Casey saw there was no moving in at that time, she got rid of Jesse.

I really don't think George will be at the trial when this starts coming in. If and really when she is found guilty and the parents plea for her life, I will be that George will say she is a very sick girl and rather than death needs treatment. My opinion only.

When the defense started investigating George, I hoped George would stand up for himself, and Cindy would stand beside him and support him too..oh, say maybe even one tenth of the way she stands up for ICA.

Even after ICA lied, stole, and lived off them for years, they stood up for ICA.

Even after ICA's handwritten letters stating that Lee had molested her and inferring that she might have been molested by George, letters that also spoke ill of Cindy, Lee comes into court and says "I love you" to her. Cindy puts more money in her account although they are in such financial straits that they almost lost their home. George seems upset, but keeps silent.

They say they are a family that stands together but their actions show that is NOT TRUE. This family doesn't stand up for each other or poor Caylee if it means going against ICA in any way. Nobody in the family is allowed to have support from another member if it goes against ICA. What is this dynamic? I can't think about it for too long, it makes me sad and then angry!

Well said, very well said. No one stands up for the baby who suffered before she died. No one in that family stands for her. It is really really horrendous that she is cast aside in this manner.

I'm with you on this one Affinity- I think the Anthony family is very capable of incest, as well as the secret-keeping that goes along with it. Just because Casey has cried "Wolf" once too often, doesn't mean it didn't happen!

It will be interesting to see if the defense team is able to track down the doctor that KC claims she sought out and talked to on her own when she was eighteen about the alleged abuse.

It will be interesting to see if the defense team is able to track down the doctor that KC claims she sought out and talked to on her own when she was eighteen about the alleged abuse.
If this doctor does exist, would he/she be exempt from reporting this abuse because Casey was 18 (and not a child)? Does anyone know? Seems like incest, no matter the age of the victim, should always be reported, doesn't it?

I wonder if this what started the defense investigating GA:

The e-mails also reveal that early on in the investigation, Dominic Casey suspected George Anthony was involved in Caylee's disappearance.

"From the very beginning, I have had the horrible feeling that Casey left the house without Caylee," Dominic Casey wrote in an e-mail to an amateur investigator on Sept. 1, 2008. "George Anthony was the last to see both Casey and Caylee on June 16 (the day Caylee was last seen),"

Dominic Casey speculated that, "George snaps and he hides Caylee at the house while Casey is getting ready. Casey comes from her room and asks where Caylee is, George tells Casey to get the hell out and stay out, she is an unfit mother and he will take care of Caylee."

In another e-mail, Dominic Casey wrote that he suspected Casey Anthony was sexually abused.

"She (Casey) may have seen her father 'look' at Caylee in a similar manner that Casey recognized," Dominic Casey wrote.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24527762/detail.html

The e-mails also reveal that early on in the investigation, Dominic Casey suspected George Anthony was involved in Caylee's disappearance.

"From the very beginning, I have had the horrible feeling that Casey left the house without Caylee," Dominic Casey wrote in an e-mail to an amateur investigator on Sept. 1, 2008. "George Anthony was the last to see both Casey and Caylee on June 16 (the day Caylee was last seen),"

Dominic Casey speculated that, "George snaps and he hides Caylee at the house while Casey is getting ready. Casey comes from her room and asks where Caylee is, George tells Casey to get the hell out and stay out, she is an unfit mother and he will take care of Caylee."

In another e-mail, Dominic Casey wrote that he suspected Casey Anthony was sexually abused.

"She (Casey) may have seen her father 'look' at Caylee in a similar manner that Casey recognized," Dominic Casey wrote.

Oh gah. This is why the media must love the Sunshine Laws, because it allows them to make hay of whatever tufts of grass they choose to pull out and nibble on. If you look at that DC email in context with the others he was sending and receiving--not to mention what we saw of his interactions with CA on video--and then look at what the defense is throwing at the wall two years later.... GRRR! why didn't they pull out the quote where dom wrote to luke, "I just feel very close to Caylee"???? :sick:

Argh. :banghead: Tottering off to locate cocktail and hopefully avoid time-out corner. :crazy:

So as early as Sept. 1, 2008 the seed was being planted. How would DC know whether or not KC was abused? Someone would have had to tell him. And was the fact that the sexual molestion mentioned in KC's letters to her friend in jail deliberate. This explains why she did not want to see her parents. Someone from the family was setting up GA and apparently LA was not going to get a free pass either. That would be one way to get rid of GA and free KC. jmo

Casey Anthony: Pen pal Robyn Adams to be questioned in defamation case

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...dams-to-be-questioned-in-defamation-case.html

<snipped>

In the criminal case, WFTV and WOFL-Ch. 35 reported that Anthony&#8217;s attorneys deposed Orange County sheriff&#8217;s detective John Allen, who has been on the case from the start.

Mason said that the defense learned that Allen secretly recorded conversations with George Anthony, Casey&#8217;s father, in a car. &#8220;So far, what I have seen, it may help the defense,&#8221; Mason told Bristow. &#8220;We&#8217;ll have to see how that plays out.&#8221;

DCasey is a crappy PI - if George did it, then how do you explain KC partying it up and then lying about the fact that Caylee was with the nanny, leading the cops to Universal etc? That doesn't make any sense.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...dams-to-be-questioned-in-defamation-case.html

<snipped>

In the criminal case, WFTV and WOFL-Ch. 35 reported that Anthony’s attorneys deposed Orange County sheriff’s detective John Allen, who has been on the case from the start.

Mason said that the defense learned that Allen secretly recorded conversations with George Anthony, Casey’s father, in a car. “So far, what I have seen, it may help the defense,” Mason told Bristow. “We’ll have to see how that plays out.”

Isn't that the same Bristow that Cindy Anthony threatened with "no more exclusives" or something along that line?????

An aside...... When will the "go to" reporters (IMO they are not ALL journalists) be getting their "team" jerseys????? If they place one big order they'll get a better deal. Just wondering.

What about evidence that Casey may have left without Caylee and George snapped? There would be evidence of the oh so controlled (hah) George calling Cindy at her job asking what to do with Caylee since he had to leave for work soon. There is evidence of Casey being at the home after George left for work. George snapping or sexually abusing Caylee is hogwash. Caylee looked at George with such love in some of the pics where George is holding her.

In the criminal case, WFTV and WOFL-Ch. 35 reported that Anthony&#8217;s attorneys deposed Orange County sheriff&#8217;s detective John Allen, who has been on the case from the start.

Mason said that the defense learned that Allen secretly recorded conversations with George Anthony, Casey&#8217;s father, in a car. &#8220;So far, what I have seen, it may help the defense,&#8221; Mason told Bristow. &#8220;We&#8217;ll have to see how that plays out.&#8221;

That recording was released in a document dump on April 6, 2009. It was done while driving George to (attempt to) see KC on August 14, 2008. Mason probably needs to go back through the discovery released to the defense prior to him joining the defense. :rolleyes:

That recording was released in a document dump on April 6, 2009. It was done while driving George to (attempt to) see KC on August 14, 2008. Mason probably needs to go back through the discovery released to the defense prior to him joining the defense. :rolleyes:

Always timely with the reality checks, JWG. :blowkiss:

We know CM. Better yet, we're aware of what he doesn't know. We should have guessed this. :blushing:

Isn't that the same Bristow that Cindy Anthony threatened with "no more exclusives" or something along that line?????

An aside...... When will the "go to" reporters (IMO they are not ALL journalists) be getting their "team" jerseys????? If they place one big order they'll get a better deal. Just wondering.
Team jerseys with the tacky Baez coat of arms.. yeah. I'm waiting for the 'dream team' to show up in court with it emblazoned on the breast pockets of their suits as well..
Hey, free advertising.

Yeah, Holly is the biggest Anthony/Defense Team suck-up! The only one who asked any decent questions at the presser yesterday was Kathy B.....Bristow just asks softball questions. :sick:

Yeah, Holly is the biggest Anthony/Defense Team suck-up! The only one who asked any decent questions at the presser yesterday was Kathy B.....Bristow just asks softball questions. :sick:

I have always imagined Holly sitting at her desk or out on assignment, getting an email from CA with the questions she wants Holly to ask.

Heck, add NBC, CBS and ABC to that list too ...... the only media outlet CA will not talk to now is Fox News, especially Megyn. Remember when she drilled CA early on in this case, and CA hung up on her. That was a Mastercard moment.

<snipped>

In the criminal case, WFTV and WOFL-Ch. 35 reported that Anthony’s attorneys deposed Orange County sheriff’s detective John Allen, who has been on the case from the start.

Mason said that the defense learned that Allen secretly recorded conversations with George Anthony, Casey’s father, in a car. “So far, what I have seen, it may help the defense,” Mason told Bristow. “We’ll have to see how that plays out.”

What .... did GA say he thinks Zannie did it and ICA is Zannie, oops he meant innocent .... second verse, same as the first.

------------
Cant they get anything right?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I guess Baez didnt catch it either!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member