NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dogs didn't hit inside the house, but just hit on the cars. Does that mean she didn't die in the house?

Scent dogs would be following her skin rafts. If she was transported to wherever by vehicle they'd need a scent article and could possibly track her that way.Wrapping her up in something and transporting her in a closed window vehicle would make it less likely to find her that way. It was cadaver dogs that hit on the cars. If I remember correctly it takes a few hours for a body to start producing a decomp scent. Probably died in the house but was moved to one of the vehicles fairly soon. My guess anyway from what we know.

At the time this happened the SM probably wasn't planning on this looking like an abduction. I doubt she planned it really. She probably told the little girl she was taking her someplace and then something happened, she lost her temper. Then, she had to think of something to explain why the girl had suddenly disappeared. So she pulled the old ransom note scheme.

Interesting theory. But then there's the matter of the left behind hearing aids....if she were going somewhere with SM it would stand to reason that she'd put those on as well. Ugh...this makes things look very grim indeed.

This is just an example and will probably be gibberish to most, but read carefully and you will see how it explains. Yes, prosthetics especially of a certain sort- are identifiable. Serial #, type, size, age- you name it. All identifying factors come together.

http://rehabtech.eng.monash.edu.au/techguide/feedg.asp

Very interesting! I wonder if there's any way to trace it's future use...as in, are they re-registered when they come back into circulation and if so, what would happen if it did turn up again? Yikes. That's a conversation I wouldn't like to have at all.

The dogs didn't hit inside the house, but just hit on the cars. Does that mean she didn't die in the house?

If she did die in the house, and was removed quickly enough, it's possible there wouldn't be enough scent to detect...especially if enough time has passed and the body wasn't left for more than a few moments.

And another missing angel...presumably dead. What is wrong with people??

I don't think we know for a fact that the dogs did not hit inside the house. The search warrant only covered the cars. They would have to obtain another warrant for the house.

Forgive me if this has already been posted.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/10/12/north.carolina.missing.girl/index.html

If LE are unable to find anyone that has seen Zahra in a month, do you think that whatever happened to her may have happened long before she was first reported missing? Maybe she met some harm weeks ago, and that the plan to "deal" with whatever was done to her was only just set in motion?

Sorry I am no idiot. I asked before I took pictures and was told not to. This was the second time I was going to take pictures. I didn't notice the no trespassing sign, but I was not there to victimize anyone and do not like being accused of that. I saw no children whatsoever out and about. If they are victimized it must be about something else other than people coming and taking pictures. JMO.

You did nothing wrong. People will of course vary on whether they would have gone or not, but when asked not to take photos you didn't. Case closed.

I don't think we know for a fact that the dogs did not hit inside the house. The search warrant only covered the cars. They would have to obtain another warrant for the house.

Thank you, I was wondering about that as well since I had not seen it reported by the media or anywhere else.

It's possible. Remote at best, but possible. I don't remember all the details because I only remember what I've read but it has something to do with the cells being discharged from the vehicle by either a window rolled down, a cracked window or the car ventilation system being on. It would depend on a lot of circumstances JMHO. I don't remember if they used cadaver dogs for that search or tracking dogs in the Lacie case.

Maybe, Maybe not. She could have died within the home and been moved so quickly that there was time for release of the gases that the dogs pick up on. If they are using cadaver dogs then the dogs would hit on the places where her body rested long enough after expiring to develop and release those compounds (I can't remember what those compounds are called).

As for the hitting on 2 trunks. She could have been in both or just one and something that came into contact with her was moved to the other trunk....KWIM?

Bless this baby. I watched her last night on NG. My heart sunk. The best bet for finding her is getting the SM to tell. JMHO.

It would depend on a lot of circumstances.

sarx, maybe you could help?

I wonder when Zahra's last medical appointment was and how closely she was being monitored for a cancer recurrence. If she had been diagnosed with secondary lung cancer, she may have had difficulty walking, not only because of the artificial leg but possible lung damage from the disease. I wonder if it's possible that the cancer had returned in the brain or another organ and she was not taken for medical assistance and passed away. I'd rather think something like that happened, than to think she was beaten and intentionally murdered.

Not that either situation is acceptable.

The fire department has been to your house and the police have found a ransom note (done a welfare check on the bosses daughter but not yours) and you are out doing yard work until your wife comes screaming out the door that your child is missing? That doesn't make sense to me.

I don't have kids but if there was a fire at my house I would want to physically see my dogs. He didn't even ask about his daughter because supposedly no one has seen her since 230 am?????

And as I just said I don't have a ten year old but for those that do if the fire department and police department were in your backyard could you physically restrain them from wanting to see what is going on???? Just a thought.

We talked about this at dinner last night- absolutely someone would check on the kid/kids.
But honestly if my husband was dealing with a fire and investigators he wouldn't run in and check he would expect and trust me to do it.
So I can see Adam believing that EB checked on Zahra.
That early in the morning my kids would sleep through an earthquake- so Zahra not trying to see what was going on in the yard at o/dark thirty isn't odd to me at all---- had it been the middle of the day whole different thing- of course then I would expect kids to be biting at the bit to see what was going on.

It's possible. Remote at best, but possible. I don't remember all the details because I only remember what I've read but it has something to do with the cells being discharged from the vehicle by either a window rolled down, a cracked window or the car ventilation system being on. It would depend on a lot of circumstances JMHO. I don't remember if they used cadaver dogs for that search or tracking dogs in the Lacie case.

Maybe, Maybe not. She could have died within the home and been moved so quickly that there was time for release of the gases that the dogs pick up on. If they are using cadaver dogs then the dogs would hit on the places where her body rested long enough after expiring to develop and release those compounds (I can't remember what those compounds are called).

As for the hitting on 2 trunks. She could have been in both or just one and something that came into contact with her was moved to the other trunk....KWIM?

Bless this baby. I watched her last night on NG. My heart sunk. The best bet for finding her is getting the SM to tell. JMHO.

I think it's cadaverine.

:waitasec: I thought it was stated that the pictures taken of the trailer were the wrong trailer.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 #3
They were I took the photos of the wrong trailer out but left the woods surrounding the trailer park in. The trailer was only one street behind the trailer I took pictures of.

Also, I wanted to say there were NO other cars in the neighborhood taking pictures. I was the only one there.

Do we have a timeline posted yet?

Was Zahra home schooled? I tried to scan the other two threads. TIA!

The two children in addition the mother have now become additional victims of this crazy woman Elisa Baker.

I have posted this on other forms as well and the owner is posting additional signs.

Respectfully, I appreciate your adding this message to the forum, however technically this is a police matter. If non residents are trespassing on a private road and or private property, and the residents of this particular home and road are unhappy with the traffic and attention they need to contact their local police.
The police can then handle the situation themselves by either monitoring traffic and/or make trespassing arrests as applicable.

hth and welcome to WS

I wonder when Zahra's last medical appointment was and how closely she was being monitored for a cancer recurrence. If she had been diagnosed with secondary lung cancer, she may have had difficulty walking, not only because of the artificial leg but possible lung damage from the disease. I wonder if it's possible that the cancer had returned in the brain or another organ and she was not taken for medical assistance and passed away. I'd rather think something like that happened, than to think she was beaten and intentionally murdered.

Not that either situation is acceptable.
I am a childhood cancer survivor ((and now an open heart nurse)) and also had chemo, radiation, and unfortunately a recurrance ((but I am fine now)) and for the first five years out I had to have follow up appointments and extensive testing at LEAST every six months. After the five years it went to one year and as needed and now I am at the every five years or as needed mark. Yes, she SHOULD have been receiving follow up testing and that testing would depend on the exact type of bone malignancy she was initially diagnosed and staged with.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members