Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Degrees of the Zodiac Symbolised, Charubel gives the following description for 21° Aries: "A shovel standing near an open grave, in which I see a man digging."

In Degrees of the Zodiac Symbolised, Charubel gives the following description for 21° Aries: "A shovel standing near an open grave, in which I see a man digging."

Chills.........Tuba, could that possibly have deeper meaning in this case? As in she had someone trying to help her dig a grave....or her "own" grave, so to speak??? Just a thought? TIA

These degree symbols can be interpreted imaginatively or strictly. What is known is that 21° is the degree for the indictment as the grand juror handed it in. Murder One is the first charge billed.

Charubel didn't write, "A sexton digging in an open grave". This is simply a man, so he would have either found the body he is going to bury or have killed someone himself. He felt responsible for the body in some way or he would not be doing this. Then there is also a shovel other than what he is using. Maybe he is doing some finer spade work inside the pit before he takes up the shovel again. Of course, he could be digging a grave for someone he intends to kill, too. "I'll bury you." It is a lonely image but the shovel standing by could have been used by someone helping him. Or, as you suggest, it could be the one to bury him while he's down in the grave.

Does this remind you of the shovel Prisoner borrowed from her neighbor to "cut bamboo roots"? It does me and he did not see or believe anyone to be with her that day. He was keeping watch because reversing into the drive and garage was not the way the Anthonys entered.

Charubel's symbol surely fits a charge of capital murder and an attempt to bury the crime. In fact, it fits remarkably.

So the fact that the male neighbor handed KC the shovel as she made an attempt to bury and hide her little "problem" in her mind is there. Interesting that he noted KC backed into the garage because it was not usual. And the shovel is, indeed, important in this case. Amazing, just amazing what the universal reveals to us if we all knew more about astrology. Maybe we would not be so quick to commit a crime if we knew investigators would be looking at our charts for those telltale signs.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I just love it here.

I don't know if this timestamp helps but it's all I have to work with right now. The Orlando Sentinel has just reported that JB has had a complaint filed against him with the Florida Bar.
Florida Bar confirms new complaint against Jose Baez

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel 12:42 p.m. EST, February 2, 2011

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-jose-baez-bar-complaint-20110202,0,3961011,full.story

As an aquarian, I'm really proud this happened on our watch :) Thank you astrologers for all you do so amazingly!!

Take a look at post #323 or January 4 on our Caylee Anthony calendar. You'll see that Mr. Baez's fortunes are at a low ebb from now all through the months before trial. The New Moon at 14° Aries while Mars is in Aries and Mercury is on the Baez Saturn, churns this case leaving splatter everywhere. And by then, Uranus will be seated in Aries, opposing Baez's own Uranus.

Florida Bar confirms new complaint against Jose Baez

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6636437.story

SPLAT!!!!!!!!

There it is, Tuba, just as you said.

WESH thinks prosecutors have a problem because cause of death is not apparent; WESH cites Dr. Werner Spitz. I have decided we REALLY need to chart him but I fail to find a DOB for him. There are mentions that he is 84. This is an appeal to Websleuths to help me with a birthday. Help troops!

WESH thinks prosecutors have a problem because cause of death is not apparent; WESH cites Dr. Werner Spitz. I have decided we REALLY need to chart him but I fail to find a DOB for him. There are mentions that he is 84. This is an appeal to Websleuths to help me with a birthday. Help troops!

Found his CV linked from another case.

Born 8/22/26 in Stargard/Pomerania Germany

http://callahan.8k.com/images2/writ_exhibits/Exhibit_DD_02.jpg

Wow! That is just great! My daughter found August but could not locate a date for him.

One of the most remarkable instances of planetary repeats ever is the gonging on the Full Moon of Prisoner's indictment. That true bill issued when the Moon was 21:44 Aries (Sun, opposite at 21:50 Libra, of course). You know how it is when kids just want to have fun. They come in, sit down at any piano, and play~~bang, ba-bang, bang BANG! Two or three of those and then an encore.

That's what we have now with the indictment Moon. Mercury will land on it, dead bang, March 23 & March 24 and is back there on April 6, wham! The Sun hits it April 11. Jupiter and Mars pound it April 25 through 30. In May, slam on the 8th from Mercury & Venus. All of this is to say that we have not even counted the passes of the Moon: March 7, April 4 and May 1.

All of the knocks are conjunct Fixed Star Baten Kaitos of compulsory transportation and indeed, despite a road chase, the indicted criminal defendant was transported to jail upon that Full Moon.

---------------

March 23 & 24,just in time to give me a birthday present!!!:woohoo:

Yes, Nore, you will have a birthday present~activity in this case which you follow avidly. Thank you for trying to find the pathologist's birthday. I had no luck either but because we care, Salvarenga made sure we were rewarded. And how! It happens that the chart I am about to post is, I'm dead certain, his actual chart as if timed. It fits his career, his life (see Pluto at H. 9 cusp for escape from the Nazis) and his appearance. This is just delicious.

DrWarnerSpitzNatal.jpg

There was a long post typed beneath this chart but when I hit submit, it disappeared. By progression, the Sun has come into exact opposition with rising Saturn. Saturn on the other hand, is square the natal Sun now. This does not promise success. The Leo Neptune has also moved into square from the midheaven with progressed Saturn at 27:45 Scorpio. His progr. Jupiter is square his progr. Venus which is closing on the rising Saturn and already at 19°. His Mercury this year is stationary, which is powerful but inconjunct his 10:28 Taurus Mars and these rule his First & Eighth Houses. Progressed Moon is moving through Pisces bringing him into touch with the prisoner.

The New Moon and Mars were atop his natal Moon as I cast the chart, another indicator that this is indeed his horoscope at birth. The middle of May is a fortunate time for him as both Venus & Jupiter transit his Part of Fortune.

CaseyA101408INDICTMENT.jpg

For your convenience, this is the horoscope for the Grand Jury's return of a true bill, October 14, 2008. The Aries Moon is trine Pluto at the end of Sagittarius for her final aspect. Now, in real time, the lunar node is replacing that Pluto but both are still active, as a chart doesn't die or fade or lose its message as the months and years click by.

Of surpassing interest, both this Pluto and the new nodal position favour Dr. Spitz and any expert testimony he may or may not give. However, both Pluto and the node afflict by square our prisoner. Somehow, what should be a net gain for her, is instead a net LOSS! One reconciliation of this seeming contradiction is that Dr. Spitz, if he is well, will acquit himself impressively on the stand but that through argument, analysis and cross examination, prosecutors may prove convincingly that there is another explanation than the substance of his testimony. It is easy to foresee this possibility because Dr. Spitz is cursed with a Saturn - Neptune square from birth that has now closed to exactitude. This is the planetary affliction that spells NO DEFENSES. In other words, no answer to the position prosecutors will assume from the evidence.

These degree symbols can be interpreted imaginatively or strictly. What is known is that 21° is the degree for the indictment as the grand juror handed it in. Murder One is the first charge billed.

Charubel didn't write, "A sexton digging in an open grave". This is simply a man, so he would have either found the body he is going to bury or have killed someone himself. He felt responsible for the body in some way or he would not be doing this. Then there is also a shovel other than what he is using. Maybe he is doing some finer spade work inside the pit before he takes up the shovel again. Of course, he could be digging a grave for someone he intends to kill, too. "I'll bury you." It is a lonely image but the shovel standing by could have been used by someone helping him. Or, as you suggest, it could be the one to bury him while he's down in the grave.

Does this remind you of the shovel Prisoner borrowed from her neighbor to "cut bamboo roots"? It does me and he did not see or believe anyone to be with her that day. He was keeping watch because reversing into the drive and garage was not the way the Anthonys entered.

Charubel's symbol surely fits a charge of capital murder and an attempt to bury the crime. In fact, it fits remarkably.

Thank you, Tuba! After reading this, I can't help but wonder if the neighbor would even have remembered the date of seeing the car backed into drive had Prisoner not come to his door to borrow the shovel. Funny how she and her family seem to be shouting "don't look" yet all the while calling attention to the facts. Sounds like Prisoner may have been shoveling dirt onto herself in that symbolic grave!! What is that old saying, Be careful what you wish for..."

Somehow I think the good doctor may have been asked to give his opinion but exclude any information about the duct tape. This would make sense with what has been reported as his statement regarding his examination of the skull. Take away the duct tape and you have nothing.

The Anthony case heads back to court for a hearing on Friday at 1:30 p.m. WESH.com will provide live coverage.

Also streaming from wftv.com

Last week WESH quoted an opinion from Dr. Spitz regarding the tape. He said that prosecutors have a big problem in that no cause of death has been posited. He disagrees that the duct tape was applied prior to death if the tape continued to adhere to the remains at the face. He is probably thinking that nasal and oral effusions would have destroyed the glue and freed the tape.

As seen above in his chart, he has an exact Mercury - Mars square and Mars co-rules his Ascendant. Mercury square Mars is the signature of error. The midpoint of the two is the cusp of the Indictment child. This draws error to assessments about the victim here and Mercury is in the Sign of Leo: children but particularly this Leo child. Mercury rules tape. Mars is in Taurus of the mouth, the chin, upper lip, jaw, nose and refers to force in application as this is the nature of Mars. Therefore Dr. Spitz could speak in error about the circumstances of death in this particular instance.

The investigators and their resource scientists and technicians will have tested this brand of tape against the very conditions present in the case, including fluids and force against the tape surface. They will not come to court unprepared nor will they neglect to supply the medical examiner, Dr. Garavaglia, with the correct test results.

Dr. Spitz must signal his readiness for trial and submit his report on expected testimony by 4 p.m., March 11. That same day, Uranus enters Aries to sit upon the prisoner's Decision Point. Hmmmm.

Before we get too far away from the gravedigger degree, I should add that Websleuths post in the General Thread from time to time their wonder at how events on earth and the personalities who live on it fit so marvelously with the planetary bodies, so a reminder is due that Prisoner's progressed Sun was also on that degree when she committed her crimes. And yes, it is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18