State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So both of those witnesses were supposed to be testifying about the same incident? I am very confused

That makes sense. The two teachers that gave affidavits both taught B. Thanks.

One of the teachers also taught K at summer camp (one week) during the summer of 2008. She described both girls as well adjusted and happy. B's preschool teacher for the 2007-2008 school year also describes her this way.

Ouch, the one time she sees Brad at the pre-school, he is yelling at Nancy in front of the kids and peeling out, defensive, and declaring he "owns" the kids too.

Owns the kids ? He owned Nancy as well, or at least thought he did.

Piece of work.

I wonder if both cars were in BOTH names or JUST BRAD'S?

These controlling spouses take their possessions very seriously! Home, cars, wife, kids! POSSESSIONS! :mad:

Diamond necklaces!

JMHO
fran

One of the teachers also taught K at summer camp (one week) during the summer of 2008. She described both girls as well adjusted and happy. B's preschool teacher for the 2007-2008 school year also describes her this way.
Makes sense to me that B WOULD be happier in a situation away from home, playing with her little friends. The tension there <home> had to be awful.

I wonder if both cars were in BOTH names or JUST BRAD'S?

These controlling spouses take their possessions very seriously! Home, cars, wife, kids! POSSESSIONS! :mad:

Diamond necklaces!

JMHO
fran
Splitting up the kids, he takes one, she takes one. Splitting of the possessions.

So both of those witnesses were supposed to be testifying about the same incident? I am very confused

No the second one..the one who just finished before lunch break was an afternoon incident..the only cars in the parking lot was this witness and Nancy's car and Brad pulled in behind hers..Completely different incident..More yelling and screaming with foul language to boot..

The tensions is being shown to be escalating..from fighting behind closed door to out in public by end of May 2008!! Its not a wonder Nancy slept in clothes with the kids after fights like this!!

I think this 'top of the line Preschool' is just another way to bash the victim. Unless someone can point this out, the way I understand the situation is that the eldest child attended a *part time*, couple mornings a week, preschool. Not a FULL TIME daycare. Not a FULL DAY program. Not a DAILY program. But a part time, couple days a week, morning only preschool.

Actually, it's a way to bash both of them for being idiots with money.

These are just a few of the items from Brad's affidavit, which he submitted under oath, in which he LIED. They are by no means the only lies he told, but in light of today's and yesterday's testimony, I think it's interesting to see what Brad said...in Brad's very own words!

apg41i.jpg

#100: Brad was going to have a 4 yr old and 2 yr old speak to the media! HP talked him out of it and had to tell him how inappropriate this was (testimony by HP)

#121: Krista visited NC and kids up to 7 or 8 times a year from the time the kids were born. (KL testimony)

#122: Conflicts with KL testimony. KL was able to get K down for a nap as soon as she got to town on Sun 7/13/08.

#131: Conflicts with KL testimony. KL specifically asked if the girls could spend time with them and grandparents' a.nd Brad said NO and left with the girls, after waking K up from nap. KL followed with B in car and they went to a little mediterranean cafe to get B. some pita bread.

#152 - #157: Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie. Witness testimony from KL, and today's witnesses SAW and HEARD the fighting/arguing, covering 3 separate occasions.

Only people who have suffered domestic violence get involved when they witness abuse

I find that generalization unfounded. If you have a source, I'd love to see it.

With my child in the car, I while driving down a street witnessed a man beating with both fists a woman at a bus stop. Instinctively, I started to blow the car's horn, drove parallel to the dispute, and heroically held up my car phone.

At that time, I realized I was perhaps endangering my own child and began to panic. However, my actions motivated several people in the area to restrain the man, and I dialed 911. I left my phone number with the operator (I was blocking traffic). I was never called by police. (In my heart I fear that the woman wouldn't bring charges.

AND, I have NEVER suffered any type of domestic abuse.

There would have been MORE than heated discussion at my house if that happened.
Just sayin....

Someone ELSE would be repainting.

I can't imagine where that paint woulda been at our house -- but not in the can....I do have a bit of a quick temper -- never violence but I think I woulda put it on the walls, all right, but not with a brush or a roller.

My point is that a preschool is very much a luxury. Daycare is not.

So I misspoke. Daycares often are not regulated and operate on very lax standards, and offer wwwaay less in the way of academics. PS teachers have early childhood training, college degrees. Young professionals want their children socialized, to share age-appropriate academics, to eat nutricious lunches and snacks. Some parents work, some don't. You pay for quality. That's what you want for your child, isn't it.

Here we are at the heart of why I sympothize with the defense thus far...

BC locks up a child's passport: Murderer!
NC locks up a child's passport: No problem!

Murder is a puzzle. If the pieces FIT, it points to murder.

The fact that one of them is dead, it COULD be a prerequisite to murder.

just sayin'
fran

So, completely, bored with testimony trying to establish BC was a bad husband/father. They were going on at least month #7 of being in a completely dead marriage. Most people in that situation are going to have fights, going to have disagreements about money, and going to talk bad about their spouse to their friends.

Please, Mr. DA, tell me something specific about July 11/12 that you think points toward BC's guilt, or that proves he was lying about his alibi.

which Party brought up DNA testing the children saying they both weren't Brads

Three guesses and the first 2 dont count???? Defense...Speaking of which, I think it has been testified to that Nancy had some history of miscarriages..likely due to her Crohns Disease..but no one other than Brad's team has suggested non-paternity:loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP