2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Evening Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know if this has been posted yet, but it means more trouble for ICA.

The IRS filed a federal tax lien against Casey Anthony earlier this month, claiming she owes over $68,000 in back taxes.

The lien was filed on May 17 in Osceola County and lists her address at 522 Simpson Road, her attorney Jose Baez's Kissimmee office.

The document states the assessment was performed on Nov. 1 and she owes an unpaid balance of $68,520.41.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-tax-lien-20110526,0,1153265.story

Yes, CM hollering and carrying on because the SA has been showing no remorse by all the enquiries with ICA past "friends" is such a load of carp - that's how he thinks he's going to get his big "mistrial". No way is HHJP buying that truckload.

And who was the 23 year old with the glasses. I can't remember because he didn't look like I thought he was going to. :crazy: ). I thought Mason's behavior with him was absolutely disgraceful for a lawyer in a trial. I don't fault the guy for his reaction - he was just shocked!

i was in courtroom and thought - he scared the s----t out of the kid!!

Hi. Anymore notes regarding mood, tone, reactions in person today? Glad you were there. Honestly, at home, I got dizzy over the gas cans. Comments on Casey's behavior, esp with Tony. Any flirty eye crap with jurors?

Thx.

Exactly - I posted in the trial thread that I'm surprised at how much the SA is NOT asking these witnesses about. There's so much more evidence that adds damning layers to this whole story. I'm afraid the SA think that they are keeping it simple by not going down all the roads & twists and turns but I hope that they aren't oversimplifying it and in the process whitewashing Casey a little.

Gonna be hilarious when the defense gets up to bat...

I do not know if this has been posted yet, but it means more trouble for ICA.

The IRS filed a federal tax lien against Casey Anthony earlier this month, claiming she owes over $68,000 in back taxes.

The lien was filed on May 17 in Osceola County and lists her address at 522 Simpson Road, her attorney Jose Baez's Kissimmee office.

The document states the assessment was performed on Nov. 1 and she owes an unpaid balance of $68,520.41.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-tax-lien-20110526,0,1153265.story

There is a thread open discussing her tax issues. This article may be being discussed there, not sure?

On a different note, please be ready as this thread will be closing soon. Please look for a thread regarding a topic you'd like to discuss. The search function is your friend! :D

Or if there is a brand new topic you'd like to discuss, start a new thread!

:tyou:

I have earned a grand total of $7.00 since this trial started. I'm going to have to either go cold turkey or learn some discipline- $7.00 in one week will not pay the bills around here. Yet---that just doesn't seem to matter right now. I am so relieved there will be no court on Sunday and Monday- no tempting distractions! I agreed to meet my daughter for breakfast this morning and nearly canceled when they called George back to the stand but I knew she'd be, shall we say, less than pleased with me. THEN I found out I could get the coverage on my phone...she pursed her lips much like Casey does when she's annoyed so it was a LONG breakfast before I could as graciously as possible leave and get back to what is important! I was as obsessed with the Peterson trial but they didn't televise it. This is going to be one expensive trial for me! But I'm hooked...

In my opinion this one video tape disputes everything the DT said in their opening statements. This is the "caylee drowned in the pool" video. To me it's obvious George didn't know. Casey blows it off as some media hype. She tells her parents she loves them.... Mods if this is the wrong place to post this please delete and accept apology
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3xJi0Lu_fc[/ame] 2:15 into video

I hope the SA submit this video into evidence.

You were in the courtroom! Please - tell all! What's the energy like? How large is the courtroom? It looks pretty laid out but it's hard to tell from the TV camera angles. Any info you can give would be gratefully acknowledged! Did you get to observe CA and GA? Info please! Thank you!

I am back and pretty much missed everything after they came back from lunch. Fell asleep with migraine and never woke up til later. Laptop battery had died.

Now trying to catch up by watching JVM...Gawd help me if I can get through her screaming.

Glad to see you back. I truly miss your post when you are not here

Also- how are the jurors reacting to all of this? How did they react when George was on the stand, etc, etc? I remember in the Peterson trial when the Amber tapes were being played the reports were that the jurors were glaring at SP...any of that going on yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishman