State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-10-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shoot! They're delaying things and I have to leave for an appointment. Take good notes, PLEASE! lol

Anyway, daughter is getting married this weekend so lots going on. I'll try to be here for this afternoon!

fran
:)

One bit of 'color' from the courtroom that viewing audiences don't normally get to see is the relaxed and jovial atmosphere when court is not in session. The judges hang out with the clerk and/or the baliffs. They chit chat/gossip or whatever. Chad the cameraman is bopping around chatting to various folks (he knows them all). So it's quite different to see them like that.

'a little taller than me"

See, now this 5'2" is what people will remember as her having said, when she said nothing of the sort. Suddenly, JY becomes 5'2" because of some *rumor* that was what she said. :banghead:

Well shoot! They're delaying things and I have to leave for an appointment. Take good notes, PLEASE! lol

Anyway, daughter is getting married this weekend so lots going on. I'll try to be here for this afternoon!

fran
:)

Congrats! :great:

This may help....calls he made 11-3-06
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Calls - Pat Young
28 calls

7:40am Calls Pat Young...First cell phone ping from Jason's phone since 11:42 on 11/2.
From a point SW of Wytheville, VA.
Approximate distance from Hampton Inn: 33 miles.

Calls Meredith Fisher...VM (message to go to house)
7:48am

Calls - Michelle Money
7:49am Jason makes his first call of the day to Michelle Money.

12:02pm Jason calls Michelle's work number.

12:06pm
Calls - Meredith Fisher VM

12:10pm Jason leaves a cell phone message for Meredith asking her to retrieve eBay prinouts from the house.

Calls - Michelle Young
12:17pm Jason calls Michelle's cell phone number.

Calls - Meredith Fisher
1:35pm Jason sends text message to Meredith's phone

Calls - Meredith Fisher
1:36pm Jason calls Meredith; leaves voicemail (45 seconds).

Calls - Pat Young
1:37pm Last call between Jason and Pat

Calls - Linda Fisher
1:53pm 1 call from Linda to Jason at 1:53:04 (0 seconds).

Calls - Linda Fisher
1:53pm 1 call from Linda to Jason at 1:53:23 (44 seconds); logged as a missed call due to Jason speaking to Michelle Money.

Calls - Linda Fisher
2:51pm 1 call from Linda to Jason (0 seconds)

Calls - Linda Fisher
2:52pm 1 call from Linda to Jason (38 seconds)

See, now this 5'2" is what people will remember as her having said, when she said nothing of the sort. Suddenly, JY becomes 5'2" because of some *rumor* that was what she said. :banghead:

I only said 5'2 because someone said it above me in the thread. I heard her say a little bit taller than me but missed part of her cross taking a call.

No, she said in 2006 he was tall and had blondish hair.
What she said 4 1/2 years later does not carry near as much weight.
She ID'd his pic 2 days later and pointed him out in court.
She was face to face and had a conversation, + ID'd his white SUV.
Unlike RZ, she had never heard of this case and did not seek out law enforcement.

Exactly! Nighttime, tall, blondish hair. As you said, 4 1/2 yrs later, which is why most defense lawyers attempt to delay their cases as long as they can, hoping witnesses will forget a bit.

The first call of the day at 7:40AM was to Mommy.
Well of course it was.:woohoo:

I want to know what pattern his calls were like the day before, and the day before that. Did he always call mom in the morning? Was there any particular pattern?

Cell phones nail more perps than anyone realizes. Even perps who try to create alibis with their cell phones. If perps put down the cell phone, didn't travel around with them, and never called or texted anyone, they'd be much better off. good thing they don't!

I want to know what pattern his calls were like the day before, and the day before that. Did he always call mom in the morning? Was there any particular pattern?
2 week call pattern to mommy
=============================
10-15-06---5 calls
10-16---9
10-18-..5
10-19....6
10-20....3
10-24...10
10-26....5
10-28...3
10-30...1
10-31...1
11-1...1
11-2....6
11-3....28

2 week call pattern to mommy
=============================
10-15-06---5 calls
10-16---9
10-18-..5
10-19....6
10-20....3
10-24...10
10-26....5
10-28...3
10-30...1
10-31...1
11-1...1
11-2....6
11-3....28

my god he calls mommy a lot for a grown man! Sheesh! Between his calls to MM and his calls to mommy, he must have had the phone stuck to his ear almost continually. :waitasec:

This witness is always confused. He stumbles, he bumbles, he can't see the print, he gets lost in the reports. I didn't find him to be a great witness for those reasons when I saw him before. That's why I was surprised when I read on WS how great he was received by the viewers when it was so different in the courtroom.

2:51 call was from Linda.....zero seconds...no connection?
2:52 call from Linda.....went straight to VM (38 seconds)

This witness is always confused. He stumbles, he bumbles, he can't see the print, he gets lost in the reports. I didn't find him to be a great witness for those reasons when I saw him before. That's why I was surprised when I read on WS how great he was received by the viewers when it was so different in the courtroom.

And testifying in court is apparently one of his main duties. One would think he'd improve his methods or AT&T would find someone else to testify in court cases.

So JLY never spoke to Linda that morning/afternoon. Several calls and he ignored all of them.

Another one to add to the list of things in common.

Phone calls & VMs left on perp's cell phone by someone trying to reach them about the crime (while perp has his phone) and perp ignores the calls...the morning their spouse was murdered.

hmmmmm....

I think my list is up to more than 18 items in common for these (2) wife killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member