OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of a picture that was sent to his cell phone, he said they were pictures a photographer had taken and she wanted to show it to him, NG asks you were at her house why didn't you look at them then, he said because they were up in her room, yet on the 911 call he say he last saw her sitting on her bed.

Actually John Carter said Katelyn's BOSS, who is into photography, took several "really good" pictures of her. I was listening for the gender and the boss is a he.

I can't imagine letting my (male) boss take photos of me, especially when I was 21. It seems intimate, and especially awkward coming from a person in a position of authority over you. But, I know she's an art student, and also evidently much less introverted than me.

This little tidbit created two possible separate scenarios in my mind re: her disappearance. But, I'm trying to stay away from speculation. Just trying to absorb the facts and think about them carefully.

Actually John Carter said Katelyn's BOSS, who is into photography, took several "really good" pictures of her. I was listening for the gender and the boss is a he.

I can't imagine letting my (male) boss take photos of me, especially when I was 21. It seems intimate, and especially awkward coming from a person in a position of authority over you. But, I know she's an art student, and also evidently much less introverted than me.

This little tidbit created two possible separate scenarios in my mind re: her disappearance. But, I'm trying to stay away from speculation. Just trying to absorb the facts and think about them carefully.

Didn't he also say something about that job being an internship? I believe it's at the art school so I'm sure that taking photos at work was pretty common if that's the case.

@News Junkie, that is a storage unit. There is one storage unit for every townhome. I'll take some more pics tomorrow and I'll focus more on the back parking lot and surrounding areas more.

Thanks for the pictures. Is it likely that access to the townhome would be in the back since that is where they parked their cars?

Yes, people that live in these townhomes definitely go in and out through the back doors from the rear parking lot the majority of the time. People rarely park in the front on the street from what I've noticed.

WOW! Check out the post by KS at 4:19 ET on the FB page! She suggests that they check out the SOs that attend Katelyn's school. Goes into a few more details but she did not want to disclose too much on FB (understandably) She has called Crimestoppers with the tip.

She may have really uncovered something here!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Bring-Katelyn-Markham-Home/177646608973942

Now she might just be onto something. Let us know if you see her give an update if crimestoppers contacts her, etc.

THANKS INCH HIGH PI !

Didn't he also say something about that job being an internship? I believe it's at the art school so I'm sure that taking photos at work was pretty common if that's the case.

Yes, the photos were taken by her boss from her co-op job at the art school, which I believe is in the bookstore.

there is so many things wrong with the 911 call First off, he doesn't mention her name until 1:06 of the call. Another thing I noticed was the 911 operator asks him and you're there now, he say I'm heading there now, yet earlier in the call he said I went by there and her car is there her purse is there, that means he was there earlier, why didn't he phone 911 from the house?

I thought someone said in an interview that she worked at the bookstore, David's Bridal and was doing an internship.....

I thought someone said in an interview that she worked at the bookstore, David's Bridal and was doing an internship.....

Yeah, I've heard him use both the words internship and co-op in relation to Katelyn's boss who took the photo. I don't know if that has to do with the art-school-bookstore job or is something different. There is also talk of her working on a Senior project, which again may or may not be something related to the internship.

As well on the 911 call he says "Her car's still there - she would be at work right now with her car, which is why I'm like really freaking out." Now thats about 8:00 Then in an interview he did says he went over there about 7:00 7:30 and he says she finished work on sunday at 6:00 and she would be home from work about 7:00 7:30. why would he be really freaking out if her car was there?

I hope LE would check for RSO's in town and at her school...
Anyplace they look, they will find plenty of them...

As well on the 911 call he says "Her car's still there - she would be at work right now with her car, which is why I'm like really freaking out." Now thats about 8:00 Then in an interview he did says he went over there about 7:00 7:30 and he says she finished work on sunday at 6:00 and she would be home from work about 7:00 7:30. why would he be really freaking out if her car was there?

I have to say I have 2 kids in their 20's if I was as concerned as he claims he was I would have driven by or had someone drive by long before 7 p.m., did I mention his house was .2 miles from her apartment, how hard would it have been even if he was at work to have someone drive by OR HOW ABOUT....when he left for work he would have drive right by her apartment why not check to see if her car was there or not.....just doesn't add up!!!!!!!!!!

You are AMAZING!! Thank you! :blowkiss:

Did you happen to see any ashtrays outside on the deck area?

My husband said he remembers it raining and storming that night after midnight, I am going to try to confirm because if that is true I doubt she went for a walk or was outside smoking.....(he remembers because he attended the Sacred Heart Festival JC references in his 911 call and he said remembering he was glad the rain held out)

What I am getting from this is he is a bit of a Geek (for lack of a better word), as for the delay on the phone photo, I send my son's photo's and they send me some...at times it can take up to 30 minutes! My phone is slow receiving and sending, regardless of the time of day!

Maybe not so much a geek, but just not too bright? It seems I recall reading that someone who knows him said he is not too smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member