OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This scares me. Personally, I think JC knows more than he's saying and I don't think it's because he harmed her.

I wonder what kind of financial situation they were both in? Gambling? Loan sharks? There seemed to be an urgency in burning documents and ironically it happened on the day/night she disappeared. He had documents to burn also and she wanted to be there. :waitasec:

I can't see her getting in a financial mess. She seemed to be very well grounded. He might be a little irresponsible. I base that on their argument. She might have gotten tired of it and backed out of going to Colorado and getting married soon.

I wonder about them getting married when he is 25. Makes me think maybe he has a trust fund or inheritance coming his way.

"I burnt the message"

What does that mean? Maybe he is pretending it is all about burning her trash, but it might be about something else entirely.

I think it was a Freudian slip. It made me think he possibly deleted some incriminating text messages that were exchanged.

Student loans??
found this other reference to tuition-
http://www.artinstitutes.edu/cincinnati/admissions/tuition-and-fees.aspx

88K?? wow I thought I read 42K the other day

Ya know, depending on her parents income, and hers, she may or may not have qualified for financial aid.( FATSA-they look at parents income/portfolio too, unless she got a dependency override of some sort)
She may have incurred quite a bit of student loans for herself, with out her parents help.

Student loans??
found this other reference to tuition-
http://www.artinstitutes.edu/cincinnati/admissions/tuition-and-fees.aspx

88K?? wow I thought I read 42K the other day

Ya know, depending on her parents income, and hers, she may or may not have qualified for financial aid.( FATSA-they look at parents income/portfolio too, unless she got a dependency override of some sort)
She may have incurred quite a bit of student loans for herself, with out her parents help.

This is true. But does her parents income come in to play since she is over 21? She was living with her father so maybe it does.

I just read through the new KM FB page -- specifically the thread where KM's alleged cousin AM is answering questions.

The cousin says that KM's mom lives in the same town, yet she does not believe she has been involved with the searching. Does that seem odd to anyone else? Even if they have an awful relationship, a mother is still a mother. Even if she didn't desire to be in the media, I would certainly think she's been involved in the searching.

Unless, of course, she knows more than we do. Still, I find her role extremely puzzling and frustrating.

BBM

So do I!!! From all my many nights of reading the KM threads, I know we have at least two locals who post on a regular basis. Does anyone reading this post know (or has ever met) KM's mother? If so, what is your impression? Is she perhaps a person who does not display any emotion outwardly or a person who keeps her feelings "bottled up inside?"

Please share your thoughts and beliefs if you have the time and interest. I cannot help but feel that it may very well be possible that KM's mother has something meaningful to contribute to the search for KM even if none of us has heard or read her thoughts on KM's disappearance and the ensuing search for her.....

Thank you for your consideration.

Increasing rewards always make me think that LE really needs help, has no idea what happened...JMO

BBM

cluciano63, what is the probability that LE has a good idea what happened and needs assistance from the public to build a case? I'm asking only because the size of the reward is similar to another case I'm currently following on WS (Celina Cass) and in reading your post CC popped into my head.

Thank you for your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members