OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the latest article...

"She had a big old bag full of stuff from the bank and so she had me go and burn them," Carter said. "Personally, it really was just an innocent little chore she wanted me to do for her and basically I went to a friend's house and I got rid of them."

Personally, it really was just an innocent little chore...?

I don't even know what to say. lol

And he says that he texts her and tells her he burnt them...and says "I burnt the message" What does that mean?

That was on NG....

Sooner - will you touch your ring finger to your thumb and ask the diva this for me: "Squat, squat, diva tell us the spot where Katelyn is" <--------- if she does, I will do the thank you chant!

All I know is that was one he$$ of a rabbit hole!:crazy: :back:

Speaking of NG...is she the weather channel now? I mean come on...it was all weather, all the time, on the news stations, does she have to cover it too? There are missing people out there, Nancy...

Speaking of NG...is she the weather channel now? I mean come on...it was all weather, all the time, on the news stations, does she have to cover it too? There are missing people out there, Nancy...

I turned her show on expecting it to be about Katelyn and got nothing but weather.

"She had a big old bag full of stuff from the bank and so she had me go and burn them," Carter said. "Personally, it really was just an innocent little chore she wanted me to do for her and basically I went to a friend's house and I got rid of them."

The way he characterizes it as "innocent" could just mean that he's recognizing why others might find it odd. Or perhaps he's not smart enough to see and address that. I am not sure. I don't even know what to say, either, but it's intriguing.

I keep trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because he is young and this has to be stressful regardless if he is did something or didn't do something BUT where does he come up with this stuff?

The way he characterizes it as "innocent" could just mean that he's recognizing why others might find it odd. Or perhaps he's not smart enough to see and address that. I am not sure. I don't even know what to say, either, but it's intriguing.

Seems to me he cares more about public perception of his babbling boo boo's than telling us every detail of Katelyn in hopes anything will lead to her.

Also seems some facebooks are more interested in hiding anything that might 'look' embarrassing than just putting everything out there. If I went missing, I would not care if you held up my undies and told about all my computer searches (and being here at WS - they are interesting!) if it brought me home safe. So why censor that she might have been Wiccan or had a fight or anything else????????? Seriously, what could be more important right now than total and complete transparency? Only one legitimate thing - CYA. Reputation and appearances and gossip are not the concern - finding Katelyn is. Yet, anyone who asks a question that is not all roses is met with, none of you on the internet know crap and you won't solve this crime so don't talk about it. Well, to those censors I say it is called brainstorming and that has led to solving crimes. As a matter of fact just last year, a WS'er after following clues here saw the tire tracks into a lake where a man went missing and he was found and the family at least knew what happened.
Okay - that is all for now.........had to vent!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=157390184343054&id=156483891100350&notif_t=like

someone who knows the family says "Don" is in fact her uncle, her family is finally coming forward

Okay IF this guy Don really IS who he says he is... did you catch he said he was her biological uncle??? So maybe she DOES know her biological family in some way , shape or form. I wonder if it was a family related adoption... maybe LE needs to see what the scoop is on her adoption history,

He mentions the younger sis AM, and dad DM, but who the heck is Zoe??

any who, maybe LE needs to check out whoever this guy is, see if he is on the up and up....you know that ole inserting oneself into the search etc.

I keep harping on what chief said about anyone with contact with KM, are persons of interest.
Gotta keep those options open and one eye off JC.
Hope the locals read this-capiche?

Yes... A News Junkie- another WS'er found some interesting stuff related to Zahra Baker's wicked stepmother

Yes... A News Junkie- another WS'er found some interesting stuff related to Zahra Baker's wicked stepmother

Yeppers - so many times us 'internet idiot bloggers' have found things that have helped or solved crimes. Anyone knew - take a look at some of the amazing work done in the DOE cases - OMG we have members who have done truly amazing work for the almost lost and forgotten.

Why would a young college student, who did not own a home, and did not have complicated financial investments, " have a big bag full of stuff from the bank.?'

What is there besides monthly statements? And woulodn't she need to hold n to those for taxes and for future applications for college aid for graduate school for example?

I wonder if it would help having a scanner thread created for Katelyn?

And he says that he texts her and tells her he burnt them...and says "I burnt the message" What does that mean?

That was on NG....

All along I have been wondering something abou this story of burning things and the alleged texts she sent him about that. What if he manufactured the story of the late night burning of bank 'stuff' just to try and explain whatever messages he has on his cell?

"I burnt the message"

What does that mean? Maybe he is pretending it is all about burning her trash, but it might be about something else entirely.

the text sent of a "picture of a picture", the burning of documents, the inconsistent timeline, I am really trying hard not to focus my sights on JC only. I have certainly had to eat my words in previous cases.

I just can't shake this feeling.

:(

I wish it wasn't so!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ohio-woman-katelyn-markham-search-joined-texas/story?id=14405579

I guess JC is taking the cues about the past and present tense because the latest interviews have him speaking all in the present tense. He has corrected himself because when asked by NG why he was speaking in the past he said he didn't know what to do...so he picked past tense instead of present.

Also, it is very confusing that he keeps changing the facts. He now says that KM texted him that night and told him to go burn her bank documents because JC's mom told her to do that. WHAT....he originally said it was class schedules and legal documents. Yes I know that bank statments could be legal documents...but really...it is very difficult to give this guy the benefit of the doubt if he keeps changing his story. Unfortunately when you lie about things you can't remember them correctly because you have no experiential memory of it....

Sounds like JC's reading WS...........

Why would a young college student, who did not own a home, and did not have complicated financial investments, " have a big bag full of stuff from the bank.?'

What is there besides monthly statements? And woulodn't she need to hold n to those for taxes and for future applications for college aid for graduate school for example?

This scares me. Personally, I think JC knows more than he's saying and I don't think it's because he harmed her.

I wonder what kind of financial situation they were both in? Gambling? Loan sharks? There seemed to be an urgency in burning documents and ironically it happened on the day/night she disappeared. He had documents to burn also and she wanted to be there. :waitasec:

the text sent of a "picture of a picture", the burning of documents, the inconsistent timeline, I am really trying hard not to focus my sights on JC only. I have certainly had to eat my words in previous cases.

I just can't shake this feeling.

:(

I wish it wasn't so!

Here ya go..............Sing it Mem

http://youtu.be/JNnnWfUpYGg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors