LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow...I just thought of something...what if they found a gun and called the bomb squad to fire it into a cylinder for ballistics....could that have been what the puff of smoke was. :eek:

if that were the case.. i'd start to wonder about little boys that may have found it and played with it. :( I sure hope not. But boy that would make all the sense in the world. Parents protecting them.

Oh wow...I just thought of something...what if they found a gun and called the bomb squad to fire it into a cylinder for ballistics....could that have been what the puff of smoke was. :eek:

They do that at a lab with a special tank.. Not on site.

I can't even imagine that they'd do ballistics testing on site.

IDK Josh, It almost looks like they are done, CSI is gone, most of the cars are gone and they really didnt carry much out. I hope that I am wrong but I have a feeling that this didnt produce much. Hence the reason why DB, JI and JT seemed very unworried about this whole thing.
I see where you're coming from, but I disagree. It's not the amount of items collected that matters, it's the evidence those items may show that matters.

Something with a meth lab? Blowing up? In the gararge? Could be the reason for the added masks. ??

Nope...we would have seen CSI taking containers out first. You don't blow up meth chems and let the fumes go everywhere.

IMO

:waitasec: Does anyone else think it a bit strange that the "bomb and arson" people are there, a small explosion sound with smoke is heard, and people start running away?? I know that there was an explanation for the "bomb and arson" people to just being there to help, but a sound like an explosion with smoke?

guy on FOX just saying this is the kind of search they should have done weeks ago... AGREED!

Looks like the Electric Company may have shown up on the backyard cam?

Warrants are typically for specific things, do you think a Judge would let them go in and take out whatever they want?

Depends if the warrant is an open warrant. They do allow those. ANYTHING that looks like it could have something to do with the case. They list specific items then leave it open in case in their search they find something that they think is necessary to take.

Judge Napalitano stated that he thinks police got the search warrant off of something the parents stated in Megan Kelly's interview. He also stated that the questions Megan Asked the parents is what LE should have asked them a week or so ago.

I can't even imagine that they'd do ballistics testing on site.

Our local poster just posted that their lights flashed when the loud noise was heard. So, it was obviously something electrical. Maybe some of their equipment blew a transformer or caused a power surge. It was not a meth lab or balistic testing I am sure. jmo

Sarx...? Oriah...? (ETA: I haven't seen any dogs today)

bbm
I really do hate to do this, but if they are asking it not be taped, then I feel I shouldn't answer it either. Hope everyone understands. Even what we say in here can be ammo for the defense, so I don't want to do that.

PI on fox is still saying that at this time his focus is outside the home. "He knows more then he has told" Tell me how they did it and then we will see if it holds water" BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Nope...we would have seen CSI taking containers out first. You don't blow up meth chems and let the fumes go everywhere.

IMO

If there was a meth lab, the entire area would have been evacuated. Highly highly explosive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay