LE serves search warrant on family home #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If those are truly X-Ray trays,

They are sure taking a lot of them,

Something sure has their interest in the walls or floor...

Another O/T

Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!!!

Can't imagine living there and having all those wild animals loose. What a hairy night that must have been. Such a crying shame that 18 Bengals had to be put down - Jack Hanna is really upset about that but even he's saying - they had to shoot them. Shame.

If this had anything to do with hazmat or methamphedamines you would see all of them with full resperator gear on....So again IMO this is CSI wearing tyvek suits.

..reporter 'sherlock holmes' blog..

http://www.kmbc.com/mahoneysblog/index.html
--snipped--

Police officers are in the midst of the latest search of the home where 11 month old Lisa Irwin in Kansas City North.

The officers are wearing white jump suits to prevent any external contamination to the house and property.

If this had anything to do with hazmat or methamphedamines you would see all of them with full resperator gear on....So again IMO this is CSI wearing tyvek suits.

The suits are just so they don't contaminate the crime scene any more than it already is. That was posted early on when they first started using them.

I'll take a wild guess as to what this is about. Their attorney scheduled them to take another LTD by someone they paid to do it.
I don't know why they'd bother with their own LTD. There's a reason they aren't admissible in Court. DB could miserably fail every darn one of them and I wouldn't even bat an eye. LTD's mean nothing to me.

Hello, My name is P and I am Addicted to WS. . Guests! Come Join Us! :thankyou: IMO, LE is on to something, akin to unraveling a web. Lisa was taken from her home, dead or alive. I pray that LE finds what they need so that Lisa is found.

Welcome frankie! I was just thinking the same thing, my voice-mail box is full. People are going to start listing me as missing pretty soon.

Luckily for me my laptop crashed. I say 'luckily' because I was too comfortable with my laptop because i could lay down on the couch while I read through WS.

NOW I have to use the desk top. And it is upstairs in the office. I have to walk upstairs and sit at a desk in a big metal chair. And I am a full flight of stairs away from the kitchen now too. So I have not yet taken my laptop in to be fixed. My jeans are fitting better already. :p

he is an electrician, if he was the one to hide the phones he would think to hide it near electrical stuff. IE: washer/dryer/refrig/wall outlet/ceiling fan housing. MOO

If she hid them, they would be in curtain hems, mattress, toys, food boxes, stuff like that.

Hopefully LE has searched from top to bottom the Starbuck's restaurant where JI was working.

That's kinda what I meant, Kimmer. I hope it's crime preservation; but it doesn't appear to be fully that. And it doesn't appear to be fully hazmat either.
I'm not sure what to make of it, actually.

I have nothing to offer, just figured I would sign in so that I am not viewing as one of the many guests.

Praying for Baby Lisa!

Thread #3 ---->[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152058"]LE serves search warrant on family home #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp