LE serves search warrant on family home #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: Welcome to WS...now where is your:coffeews: or :needdrink:???

I am coffee'd out at this point and out of cigs and dont want to leave and I still havent gotten in the shower. Thank you for the welcome. My FB friends think I deserted them. So does the rest of my family.

I don't think these are hazmat guys, they are CSI that are wearing tyveck suits so that they don't leave any of there DNA in the house.

Hope so, but not sure about that...
If they're crime scene techs, then preservation of evidence/no transference would be easily ruled out- these are FBI techs, correct? They already have their DNA on file.

But then again- if they're hazmat- they are endangering themselves by not following safety guidelines.

Gah. I hope there is no methamphetamine production danger to these investigators.

Well the yard is still roped off and a car is still sitting there, they might be checking what they found so far and they could come back. Doesnt look like they released the house at this time yet.

AmyKCTV5 Amy Anderson
Baby Lisa's mom just returned to house on Walrond and now Jeremy left with same woman who dropped her off. #LisaIrwin
54 seconds ago

Thats very interesting, sure would like to know who it is?:waitasec:

ok guys, I really need a flash mob to come over to my house and help me clean! Pronto!

Still people going in and out, maybe they went to drop off and look at what they collected so far. ??

Everyone needs the phones to be found in hopes the kidnappers prints are still on them.

yes, that is true ; everyone does need the phones to be found... I missed that it has been actually determined that this was a kidnapping... MOO

If I had to guess probably the newest lawyer representing the family (or one of her assistants), Cyndy Short.

Hope so, but not sure about that...
If they're crime scene techs, then preservation of evidence/no transference would be easily ruled out- these are FBI techs, correct? They already have their DNA on file.

But then again- if they're hazmat- they are endangering themselves by not following safety guidelines.

Gah. I hope there is no methamphetamine production danger to these investigators.

If this had anything to do with hazmat or methamphedamines you would see all of them with full resperator gear on....So again IMO this is CSI wearing tyvek suits.

Yes it would and that thought occurred to me when I saw this shot:

gutterchecking.jpg

Not all phones have SIM cards. Mine is a Samsung and it doesn't and Sprint phones do not use SIM cards. fyi

AmyKCTV5 Amy Anderson
Baby Lisa's mom just returned to house on Walrond and now Jeremy left with same woman who dropped her off. #LisaIrwin
54 seconds ago
I'll take a wild guess as to what this is about. Their attorney scheduled them to take another LTD by someone they paid to do it.

Ditto..........

The leaves are blowing ... crime scene tape blowing ...

:maddening: I wish LE would share something with us ... even if it is a "crumb" ...

:seeya:

..maybe their local female attorney.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152048"]Cynthia Short-Local Attorney for family - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
--Cynthia Short----Local Attorney--

I have only been on this site for like less than a week and my *advertiser censored* has gotten fatter, no one has had dinner and I have been in my PJ's. Even my dog doesn't like me. I dont even answer my phone anymore..

Welcome frankie! I was just thinking the same thing, my voice-mail box is full. People are going to start listing me as missing pretty soon.

You're right of course (handslap accepted, lol)
...but I have no sound feed...and he was facing the camera and talking, while continuing to smoke...lol. I thoguht he was live..and just thought it looked unprofessional..and after the earlier female reporter made that ME comment and laughed..I started to wonder just what kind of news agency this was.
Nothing against smoking..I smoke myself :/

Not a prob. I had sound and there wasn't any. LOL! That is how I knew but I smoke too so it wouldn't have bugged me otherwise but I bet he'd have gotten fired. LOL!

hey peeps! A new thread is born: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7253870#post7253870"]Le serves search warrant on family home #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please move over at your leisure... doors closing here shortly

OT: I think I figured out an invention to make millions. A computer chair with so much bells and whistles designed especially for WS'ers and other all day long forum posters. Notice I didn't say BLOGGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK