Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, she just changed her handle. I found her twitter and she looks to be genuinely worried about her friend. (I found her be looking at some of Sierra's other friends' feeds.)

And, yes, the 6:29 tweet appears in her feed. I think Sierra retweeted it at 6:29.

I know who you are talking about. She spells the handle with an I but the one in that tweet is with a lowercase L. If you google it, it seems to belong to a guy.

Just catching up. Haven't read about Sierra yet.

This was posted about 7 mins ago:

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_6b6ae595-40b4-5d96-91fc-60c833221420.html

Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 12:10 pm | Updated: 1:13 pm, Mon Mar 19, 2012.

(What a beautiful young lady!)

The article gives the intersection where her droid phone was found and the interesction where she catches the bus.

They have her laptop and (LE) are watching her twitter and facebook accts.

I'm worried because a lot of teens I know, probably most of them, their cell phone's are like appendages for them. They never go anywhere without them. Just me and from observing my own kids and their friends. JMHO

From that article:

"LaMar moved to Morgan Hill with her mother and mother’s boyfriend about October 2011, according to police and neighbors."

Hopefully he is not involved. MOO

Sierra is on the Fox.com website now link for her article located on front page under latest news.

National news now. I expect more coverage soon. Hopefully.

--she took that pic of herself that morning, her mom then gave that one to the media.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...nters-Third-Day-in-Morgan-Hill-143104226.html

Her parents said they are desperate for any news. Sierra's mother gave NBC Bay Area a cell phone photo she said Sierra took the morning before she disappeared.

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/fremont-search-expands-to-missing-teens-former/vGbDr/

--video here w/ her mom and sister.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news...cle_a324e816-722a-11e1-be6a-001a4bcf6878.html

Being so close to her sister Danielle, who is home for spring break from Sacramento State University, Marlene said she was looking forward to her sister’s homecoming.

I must have seen one with some poor reporting because I know that I read one report of her sister snapping the photo. That is the only reason that I knew her sis was home. But I guess it doesn't matter. What I really want to know is where was mom's bf during that time of the morning.

We have heard from her mom... has her father made any public appearances?

I don't think it's wrong to say that those tweets from a 15 yr. old girl are disgusting! Not just a few bad words here and there....they were vulgar. If a parent decides to allow a 15 yr. old to have a facebook acct,, twitter, etc. then for gosh sakes check what they are saying and to whom!! It's not that difficult. If mom or dad had seen those tweets and found nothing wrong, then this little girl was not being parented. How many times do we have to hear of young girls meeting predators online before parents wake up?? I pray she is safe and her parents will be given another chance to teach their little girl what is acceptable and what isn't. :twocents:

I agree. My stepdaughter had a facebook page at age 13. As far as I am concerned, after about a year, her posts (as well as her "friends) went downhill. You could tell by the comments that she put on her wall that something was terribly wrong -- but her mother did nothing except post every once in a while to comment on something. When I tried to step in it was not welcome and I was unfriended (I probably should not have interfered, but I could not stand by and watch the comments that were posted.) It is so hard to watch. I hope that Sierra is okay and that nothing happened to her and/or she did not hurt herself.

Ugh, please stop passing judgement on this poor girl and her parents based on her social networking profiles!

I was a teen in the Bay Area once and to be perfectly blunt (no pun intended!), drug references and f-words were just as prevalent among high schoolers 15 years ago. We just didn't have tumblr and Twitter accounts! Morally corrupt? Maybe, but I think I turned out okay. It is hard to explain, but you grow up a little faster in the Bay Area.

Quite frankly, I think the most telling things from these accounts are the suicide references. JMO

Judgement has many different definitions, however, I am not judging Sierra. She is a child. The things that some people consider "normal" are not everyone's standards, and the things I saw placed this child at an unfair advantage and placed her in a "risk" category, IMHO. Not saying any of this pertains to Sierra, but some children grow up in houses were physical, mental, and sexual abuse are "normal," however, to most of us, abuse is heinous. Some children grow up in homes were the parents have never matured past 17 and there's all night parties, no stability, and unsavory characters coming and going, which thread after thread of missing and endangered children have as a common denominator. To some people, this might be considered "normal." I'm simply saying that what I see surrounding this child's online activity scares me, and I do not consider it a normal variation. We all have different opinions about that but none of them are bringing Sierra home. I look at her picture and see a beautiful child, and those other images just seemed so vile and evil in comparison. I am praying that she is found safe soon.

Don't know if that's him.

Don't know if that's him.

Yes it could be a common name, don't really see a resemblance to SL, fwiw the address listed on megans law site does not fall within Washington high school attendance area.

I sent a msg for a mod to find out if we can sleuth him or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99