CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

That seems sorta weird and out of place to say. Did she ask the friend if she was walking? :waitasec:

Jessica Ridgeway’s mother talking about the morning her daughter went missing:
“It was any other morning. Her alarm goes off at 7:45. She wanted her alarm clock so she could get up on her own. She comes down, she watches T.V., she eats her granola bar, she goes up and gets dressed, we peel oranges for her snack. She does everything on her own – she wants to be a teenager before she’s a teenager.
“I watch her walk out the door with her friend, who said she was walking too. That was the last time I saw her. I want her to walk back through that door. I need her to walk back through that door.”

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/08/live-blog-search-continues-for-jessica-ridgeway/

BBM.

Ok, wait a minute. Did Jessica leave her house with another friend? Is anyone else reading this like I am, that her mom watched her walk out the door with a friend who said she was also walking?

What is up with this? Either she was walking alone or left with a friend, which is it? :waitasec::what:

Did you find the full question directly quoted? As I said, that may help, as well as seeing the whole interview, but as a snippet, it sounds off, IMO and apparently a couple others. Not in your opinion or some others. :dunno: You asked what seemed odd, I answered.

And you gave a specific statement about what you would say which is what I responded to.

Agree to disagree? lol. :pillowfight2:

That was my first thought. Why put a second child at risk?

How long will it take the media to divulge the name of the second child?

I'm not at all concerned with the name of the other child. I am concerned with LE verifying whether Jessica left her home alone or with a friend. And did anyone other than Jessica's family see her leaving her home Friday morning? IIRC no one outside of Jessica's family has stepped up to say they saw her Friday morning.

Jessica Ridgeway’s mother talking about the morning her daughter went missing:
“It was any other morning. Her alarm goes off at 7:45. She wanted her alarm clock so she could get up on her own. She comes down, she watches T.V., she eats her granola bar, she goes up and gets dressed, we peel oranges for her snack. She does everything on her own – she wants to be a teenager before she’s a teenager.
“I watch her walk out the door with her friend, who said she was walking too. That was the last time I saw her. I want her to walk back through that door. I need her to walk back through that door.”

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/08/live-blog-search-continues-for-jessica-ridgeway/

BBM.

Ok, wait a minute. Did Jessica leave her house with another friend? Is anyone else reading this like I am, that her mom watched her walk out the door with a friend who said she was also walking?

What is up with this? Either she was walking alone or left with a friend, which is it? :waitasec::what:

I just posted the same thing above your post. Jessica's mother did not say the friend was walking with her.

Could someone link me to the scanner thread please?

TIA

This case is just heart wrenching....a darling girl walking innocently to school... and then?
It is strange that "the friend" wasn't mentioned earlier, but here is what I think, (IMO), may have happened.
The friend came over and the girls did indeed walk out the front door and leave together - but they either got in a tiff or her friend ran ahead to get to school early and/or saw someone ahead of them that she caught up with leaving Jessica to walk on her own/assuming she would make it to school "fine", just like any other day. Girls in grade 5 are often very flighty and moody - maybe the friend didn't want to walk as slowly as Jessica or stop at the park (etc) and went on ahead- this could explain why LE said they had a witness that Jessica was known "to be on her way to school". The poor friend is probably traumatized :( Being ahead of Jessica, she would not have witnessed what happened, and if they weren't in the same class may not have even been aware that her friend was missing.
<modsnip>

In any case my thoughts and prayers are with Jessica's family and friends...praying for a safe return.

Not sure if anyone else was getting confused, but this sketch is from 2011.

I'm way behind but this is the sketch they're circulating now connected to the recent attempted abductions.

65ca5998121f11e283e612313d026649.jpg

http://www.spundge.com/stories/503/preview/

Can somebody link me to mom's interview? All I can find is dad and the aunt

If she was with another child, we should have either a vehicle or suspect description of some sort, unless Jessica split from her friend before getting into/being taken into a vehicle. Did Jessica tell her friend she would not be at school? Is that why LE has made such strange statements about "no evidence of an abduction" and that they don't believe someone is going around grabbing kids? All very strange, LE language has been strange all along, IMO.

unless Jessica was walking with the girl and suddenly felt sick or forgot something and needed to head back home? so maybe whoever she was walking with just kept going and Jessica said she'd be right there? just thinking out loud here.

&#8220;I watch her walk out the door with her friend,WHO SAID SHE WAS WALKING TOO. That was the last time I saw her. I want her to walk back through that door. I need her to walk back through that door.&#8221;

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/08/live-blog...sica-ridgeway/

Read to much into it. We have always known there was a eye witness of her walking to school. That's all she is saying.
The police and fbi have said that an eye witness seen her walking to school.

AWWWWWWW, I do not have sound on this new computer piece of junk! I need speakers!

I'm not at all concerned with the name of the other child. I am concerned with LE verifying whether Jessica left her home alone or with a friend. And did anyone other than Jessica's family see her leaving her home Friday morning? IIRC no one outside of Jessica's family has stepped up to say they saw her Friday morning.

They showed snippets of mom's interview on HLN and she said she saw Jessica walk out the door for school and all she wants is to see her walk through that door again. <paraphrasing>

Does anybody have the link to mom's interview? I'd like this confirmed. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member