Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this silence,...no pleas for help in finding Jennifer.

Jennifer's husband is a project manager for IBM? Ya think he knows his way around a computer/the internet? All the more reason, I don't like this non-reaction from he and the family. There are times when silence screams, and imo, this is one of those times.
I don't want to make any judgments on this family,...I realize that's not fair, but where are they?

So now what?
Wait for these forensics and hope that the results help us find out something about what happened? Where is Jennifer Ramsaran?

It is rather sad the family hasn't made a FB for Jennifer or any public plea on MSM, that i can find.
Please family , if you read here, please consider making a family ran Find Jennifer Ramsaran facebook dedicated to her.
There are many groups available that can help you!

As a sidenote - It was mentioned that her husband worked for IBM.It doesn't follow that he is tech savvy. He may sweep the offices or be in charge of filing or securing new projects.

I am currently enduring a situation for which many in the same shoes have turned to the media, written blogs, or used social media. I have chosen not to. It's a personal choice.

As a sidenote - It was mentioned that her husband worked for IBM.It doesn't follow that he is tech savvy. He may sweep the offices or be in charge of filing or securing new projects.

I am currently enduring a situation for which many in the same shoes have turned to the media, written blogs, or used social media. I have chosen not to. It's a personal choice.
Everyone is entitled to handle a crisis in any way they see fit, I agree with that.
I just don't have a feeling that this is what Jennifer would want, but who knows?
I could be wrong.

As for being tech savvy, if it took tech savvy to start a Facebook page, alot of people wouldn't have one, and nearly everyone has one. Jennifer's husband has some comments under Jennifer's poster on FB, asking for everyone to help find his wife. So No, I don't quite get it. He's asking for help and shutting out public at the same time. This, IMHO, indicates fear, of something or someone. That's just my opinion.
My main concern is for Jennifer,..Let's please not forget her!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

well, thats fantastic that there is a page for her now..i forgot to see if the admin is named on the page...who is running the page?

the thing is, i dont think she would EVER voluntarily leave her children. I dont think this is going to end well and it may be spring after the snow melts that she is found. jmho, and i do hope im wrong... are there any organized searches going on or planned? LE was on top of this right from the start so lets hope they have some info/evidence that they are using....i feel really bad for the kids having to go thru the holidays & birthdays without her...they must be so frightened...:(

well, thats fantastic that there is a page for her now..i forgot to see if the admin is named on the page...who is running the page?

the thing is, i dont think she would EVER voluntarily leave her children. I dont think this is going to end well and it may be spring after the snow melts that she is found. jmho, and i do hope im wrong... are there any organized searches going on or planned? LE was on top of this right from the start so lets hope they have some info/evidence that they are using....i feel really bad for the kids having to go thru the holidays & birthdays without her...they must be so frightened...:(

It's great news that there is a page.. maybe we will find out more now.

According to her husband, he asked two of her "close friends" from Arizona to set up the page.. does that mean she had no close friends locally willing or able?

I am pleased to see this page up...
A comment by GR says that he asked 2 of Jennifer's close friends to make the FB page, Taryn and Becky. I'm not sure who the admin is.
I agree that Jennifer likely did not leave her children willingly, but who knows?
I feel so sad for Jennifer's children and I pray that they get their Mom back, but if they don't get to have that happy ending, I hope that whoever is responsible is discovered and held liable.
Meanwhile, let's help spread the word!

It's great news that there is a page.. maybe we will find out more now.

According to her husband, he asked two of her "close friends" from Arizona to set up the page.. does that mean she had no close friends locally willing or able?

bbm...

It does make one wonder, doesnt it? It causes me to wonder about her being isolated to begin with and why? since it has been said that she had many "online friends" i would think that she would have had some "in real life friends" kwim? that she was not anti-social but didnt have any friends? is that strange or could it be explained the same way as many involved in some type of abusive relationship? im not accusing anyone of killing her - but i am suggesting that it may have not been her choice that she didnt have any friends...jmho...

I find it odd that her husband would say he's "too numb" to set up a missing person facebook page.............hmmmmmm.....I guess we all deal with something like this differently though.

I find it odd that her husband would say he's "too numb" to set up a missing person facebook page.............hmmmmmm.....I guess we all deal with something like this differently though.

well, just about everything he has said has been all about HIS pain and not worrying about what kind of pain SHE might be going/went thru. and him possibly being a selfish person doesnt mean that he killed her, just means that he is selfish. jmo

I found the FB page yesterday and joined, not realizing that it was new! Anyways, I find it all so strange. I don't believe she up and left. I would think that if that were the case, by now, she would have told someone she was ok but needed a break. Unless she is/was mentally ill but if that were the case, I would expect her husband to provide that information. JMO

I think the husband is extremely tech savvy. Not just because he works for IBM (and he works at home so he's not a janitor.)

I don't know. I wish LE would make a statement or something!

how has the weather been? is there a lot of snow? i dont know a lot about searching or how searching gets put together -- just wondering if the lack of searching is purely weather related or if le is on a different track? i really dont know what to think other than that in most of the cases that i have followed here all kinds of situations are thought about other than the "worst case scenario" situation but i cant really recall when it has not ended up being the worst case scenario...i want her to come home and i want her to be safe. i just dont think she will or is .. i also think she would have contacted someone by now too -- no way do i think she would leave her children in this type of situation...unless if she was having mental issues, but even with that i think they would have found her by now. she wasnt described as being suicidal or anything has she?

how has the weather been? is there a lot of snow? i dont know a lot about searching or how searching gets put together -- just wondering if the lack of searching is purely weather related or if le is on a different track? i really dont know what to think other than that in most of the cases that i have followed here all kinds of situations are thought about other than the "worst case scenario" situation but i cant really recall when it has not ended up being the worst case scenario...i want her to come home and i want her to be safe. i just dont think she will or is .. i also think she would have contacted someone by now too -- no way do i think she would leave her children in this type of situation...unless if she was having mental issues, but even with that i think they would have found her by now. she wasnt described as being suicidal or anything has she?

I read somewhere where she was taking medication. I can't recall if they were psychotropics medications or not.

As for the weather, it snowed here quite a bit the day after Christmas...not so much prior. It snowed quite a bit since then, and the ground is covered with several inches of snow. It's also bitter cold here.

Her car was found in the parking lot of an apartment building in Norwich. If she took off with someone she met online, it would make sense to hide it in any one of the zillion larger lots in town, less than a mile from where her car was found. Why that specific apartment building, I wonder? And her car was left there during daylight. That strikes me as odd.

That was one odd thing that struck me as well. If she was going out to meet up with another man/woman that she did not want her husband to know about then why wouldn't she park less conspicuously? That makes me think that she must have been meeting someone that she and her family know - and that she was not hiding anything at all.

I don't think it really means a whole lot that her husband found her phone. My husband and I have iPhones with the "find iPhone" app on them and I am confident we could find each others phones. When I utilize it now to see where my phone is, it is showing it on a map right at my house.

If me, I would have requested LE go to where her phone was - hope any evidence there might be would be gotten and not disturbed.

I don't think it really means a whole lot that her husband found her phone. My husband and I have iPhones with the "find iPhone" app on them and I am confident we could find each others phones. When I utilize it now to see where my phone is, it is showing it on a map right at my house.

To me this story being odd depends whether he has easy access to her iPhone tracking app. If he had to break in then fair enough, but if it was right there for him to use, then I don't know- if I went shopping in the morning one day and then vanished I sincerely hope my husband would think to track my phone before the next day! Boy would I be peeved if I was upside down in a ditch waiting for him to find me and it took 24 hours- the thought of the walloping would probably keep me alive!

Seriously though I think that's odd- I'm recently married and young, no kids. In theory I could go out with friends after shopping and stay out late on a whim but even then I'd expect my DH to worry if he didn't hear anything from me all day then all night if he didnt know my plans. And by 2am or so I think he'd go nuts and track the phone. And if it was in some random location... I don't know but surely you'd call the cops? Presuming they could get there faster in case it was an accident or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc