Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever seen ES, Jennifer's supposed best friend, post anywhere on either fb page?? (or anywhere at all?)
I think it was on Dec.15, that ES posted a pic of she and Jennifer, on ES's page.
I payed attention for any followups from ES, and there have been none, that I have seen.

:yourock:
Very well said.
As a lover of my community and surrounding communities, I KNOW without a doubt that had that search not been cancelled this weekend, probably at least 200 people would have shown up.

Schools were going to donate snow shoes if needed. Several people volunteered publicly to provide food and drinks. A local residential setting was going to donate the use of walkie-talkies. A fire department offered the use of their firehouse free of charge ~ kitchen facilities, tables/chairs, etc., which would have been perfect to come back to warm up before going back out again, as it's very close to one of the areas we were going to search. The person who organized the use of the firehouse is a community member. Older people who aren't able to enter wooded areas for health/mobility issues asked what they could do. And the above things were offered within just ONE day.

I would beg the family to reconsider their stance on a public search.

"Gone Forever" by Three Days G... on Spotify was listened to by a certain best friend 4 hours ago.....does anyone know this song?? May have to google the lyrics ;)

I think it was on Dec.15, that ES posted a pic of she and Jennifer, on ES's page.
I payed attention for any followups from ES, and there have been none, that I have seen.

Yeah, that's about what I recall. I find it odd that she's not more vocal about helping find her BEST FRIEND (supposedly), but maybe she's saying a lot on her own page that we can't see, who knows.

"Gone Forever" by Three Days G... on Spotify was listened to by a certain best friend 4 hours ago.....does anyone know this song?? May have to google the lyrics ;)

OMG. I don't believe I'd have been letting everyone know that I was listening to that one! Good catch, btw!

Chorus:
I feel so much better
Now that you're gone forever
I tell myself that I don't miss you at all
I'm not lying, denying that I feel so much better now
That you're gone forever

Can someone help me with creating a poll?
The question is "Who is your best friend?"

answers:

never mind....

OMG. I don't believe I'd have been letting everyone know that I was listening to that one! Good catch, btw!

Chorus:
I feel so much better
Now that you're gone forever
I tell myself that I don't miss you at all
I'm not lying, denying that I feel so much better now
That you're gone forever

More lyrics:
Now things are coming clear
And I don't need you here
And in this world around me
I'm glad you disappeared
So I'll stay out all night
Get drunk and ****in' fight
Until the morning comes I'll
Forget about our life

More lyrics:
Now things are coming clear
And I don't need you here
And in this world around me
I'm glad you disappeared
So I'll stay out all night
Get drunk and ****in' fight
Until the morning comes I'll
Forget about our life

wow, pretty telling lyric. When I was first went onto GR's page I noticed a women with a first name starting with E, that was tagged and commented on many many of GRs running pics. Thought it was a little strange at the time

Thank you, Fringles :D

And something different: as far as I was able to gather from the race result lists available in the net, GR's running mate and Jennifer's best friend lives in Norwich. Which is, what a coincidence, a town where Jennifer's car has been found.
For a "best friend", ES is one very quiet mouse.
Isn't she...

(A bit O/T- Sorry I haven't been much help here, I just lost my BF in unexpected death, so i'm a bit off. But there is no way i'm not ALL IN TO HELP FIND JENNIFER! B/c I am.)

For a "best friend", ES is one very quiet mouse.
Isn't she...

(A bit O/T- Sorry I haven't been much help here, I just lost my BF in unexpected death, so i'm a bit off. But there is no way i'm not ALL IN TO HELP FIND JENNIFER! B/c I am.)

I'm so very sorry Londonrraine. :( My sincere condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG