Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm really not sure about that - I believe it was 'Efrerfe' but there's just the one, maybe two references that I can find. I'm inclined to believe it's a bit of a red herring, unless anyone else can turn up anything more enlightening?

I know that this is random but I'm a skeptical type of person sometimes..

Doesn't he go by Remy? And wasn't Jennifer's best friend's name - E?

E4RE4R..get it? LOL

I can't with myself and I'm sober.

I used past tense saying referring to Jennifer's best friend - not because of any reason other than based on what GR told K........ I would assume that would sort of make someone not besties.

JMO

I'm still very confused about why LE wouldn't want people searching. I know why they eventually spoke out against the search (after getting so many calls), but why would they take such an adamant stance against it at all, ever? GR seemed to trust that they would eventually dissuade searchers, which is why he kept suggesting that people call the Sheriff's Office. Something just doesn't sit well with me on all of that. If they didn't want people searching because they felt it would be a waste of time, unless and until they had a specific area of interest, then why not just SAY that?

UGH, why are they so SILENT!!? They really haven't said anything at all lately, have they - the last thing they said was about the searches, IIRC.

My only, optimistic, theory, is that it's to do with how the phone and car were found, and problems that have arisen due to that. I guess I'm just hoping like hell that they're working on it quietly, and that they know what they're doing.

My only, optimistic, theory, is that it's to do with how the phone and car were found, and problems that have arisen due to that. I guess I'm just hoping like hell that they're working on it quietly, and that they know what they're doing.

I hope so too :please: And I hope they're making some sort of progress. It's been so long since she went missing!

In my opinion, LE wasn't as opposed to public searches as GR has stated. I didn't get that sense at all. I personally talked to Lt. Cobb before the search was even planned, and although he said he discouraged public searches, he also said he understood the public's need to do something and gave tips to tell the searchers (ie. regarding being safe, stopping immediately to call 911 if anything suspicious is found, etc.). He didn't sound either somewhat opposed to it or vehemently opposed to it at all, IMO.

It was only AFTER GR through a public snit fit about it and encouraged people to call the Sheriff's department to ask about searching, that public searches were publicly discouraged (although still noted to be legal).

I'm guessing that the sheriff's office was flooded by calls by people who didn't know what to do, but perhaps wanted to do something, but wanted to make sure it was okay. After a day or two of constant calls, if this was indeed the case, I would get frustrated too and just say "No. No searching. We're done here." Otherwise, they're just basically condoning it, which they can't do. As ORR pointed out a few threads back, this was huge waste of the deputies' time, as they had to spend time fielding each one of these calls, when that time could have been done doing something more productive and worthwhile.

IMO ~ Well played, IMO.

In my opinion, LE wasn't as opposed to public searches as GR has stated. I didn't get that sense at all. I personally talked to Lt. Cobb before the search was even planned, and although he said he discouraged public searches, he also said he understood the public's need to do something and gave tips to tell the searchers (ie. regarding being safe, stopping immediately to call 911 if anything suspicious is found, etc.). He didn't sound either somewhat opposed to it or vehemently opposed to it at all, IMO.

It was only AFTER GR through a public snit fit about it and encouraged people to call the Sheriff's department to ask about searching, that public searches were publicly discouraged (although still noted to be legal).

I'm guessing that the sheriff's office was flooded by calls by people who didn't know what to do, but perhaps wanted to do something, but wanted to make sure it was okay. After a day or two of constant calls, if this was indeed the case, I would get frustrated too and just say "No. No searching. We're done here." Otherwise, they're just basically condoning it, which they can't do. As ORR pointed out a few threads back, this was huge waste of the deputies' time, as they had to spend time fielding each one of these calls, when that time could have been done doing something more productive and worthwhile.

IMO ~ Well played, GR. Well played.

I've often wondered why you didn't search anyway. (Not meant to be snarky, serious question)

Someone please wake me up when there is some movement on this case. :waitasec:

:countsheep:

Respectfully submitted: <snipped> From what I've experienced the 'caring' component seems to be often times missing.

I'm sure all of the searchers that planned on coming out would disagree. As would the people who were going to donate the firehouse, snow shoes, walkie-talkies, food, drinks, etc.

People are talking and people are listening because they care about finding Jennifer, IMO. The only people who would be against those two things, and would rather hear the deafening sound of silence, are people who are either close to a possible future suspect, are an actual party to the negative on-goings that spark such talk, or have perhaps never experienced the loss of a loved one, IMO.

I'm sure all of the searchers that planned on coming out would disagree. As would the people who were going to donate the firehouse, snow shoes, walkie-talkies, food, drinks, etc.

People are talking and people are listening because they care about finding Jennifer, IMO. The only people who would be against those two things, and would rather hear the deafening sound of silence, are people who are either close to a possible future suspect, are an actual party to the negative on-goings that spark such talk, or have perhaps never experienced the loss of a loved one, IMO.

I was referring to gossip in general, not about silence or the many good folks who want to help; however in particular, I've unfortunately been exposed to many nasty comments regarding JR as well as GR.....folks saying she left her kids to run off with another man, etc....all unsubstantiated rumor feeding the gossip....I was not referring to the good people who discuss rationally, do care and want to be involved in finding Jennifer, via searching, etc. They likely are not involved in the rumor mill, in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, ES listened to "Why You Wanna" by Jana Kramer on fb.

lyrics:
Out of all of the places in this little town
Yeah, you had to come walking in here and sit down
I'm hiding and hoping my face ain't too red
Since we been over, been trying like crazy to get you out of my head
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/janakramer/whyyouwanna.html

FWIW, I know that when I'm pining away for someone, I listen to music with lyrics that are fitting to the situation.

121fs725372.gif

I am again reminded of Drew Peterson claiming Stacey ran off with a man. Also Josh Powell.

momrids6- go to bed!!

And how did you get rid of six? Kittens? Puppies? Children?

I was referring to gossip in general, not about silence or the many good folks who want to help; however in particular, I've unfortunately been exposed to many nasty comments regarding JR as well as GR.....folks saying she left her kids to run off with another man, etc....all unsubstantiated rumor feeding the gossip....I was not referring to the good people who discuss rationally, do care and want to be involved in finding Jennifer, via searching, etc. They likely are not involved in the rumor mill, in my opinion.

I think that this is a great post.

IMO, Jennifer never ran off. Now what?

You and me both. I have 11 children, 9 adopted (and another hopefully on the way from Uganda). The others are all from the US, and we have- Irish, black, Vietnamese, French Moroccan, and Hispanic. LOL!!!

The user name efrerfe seems to be primarily used by South Americans. Not sure of ethnicity...

11 children... 9 almost 10 adopted....

Bless you and Mr. Dillysmom!

:grouphug:

I googled the origin of Ramsaran...

One site said there is no record of an origin of Ramsaran...

another site said it could be from two different families with different backgrounds (none indicated)... Or it could be a mixture of names... Or could have been modified from the origin when entering a new country...

so there you have it... In a nutshell!

clear as mud!

:D

There is no mention of what type of footwear she was wearing when she allegedly left the home that morning to go shopping.

I would be interested to know what she was wearing on her feet.

If she never actually left the house alive, she could be wearing anything or nothing on her feet.

If she actually did leave the home to go shopping, of for any other reason, I would still be interested to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV