Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very bothersome how much information isn't being put out there, as if it would somehow hurt the case to let it out.

Speaking of which, I meant to say earlier that it's very convenient for GR to be able to hide behind the "It would hurt the investigation" excuse in not searching, not releasing info, not speaking up more, etc. If I had a bunch of information that might help find my missing spouse, I'd sure as heck be sharing the info in hopes that someone would hit on something. I'd also be out sleuthing on my own, doing anything I could to track them down (if I believed they were out there alive somewhere).

Sorry to quote myself, but just to add..... I saw on the Bonny Anne Cooner case where her sister was trying to place a craigslist ad in the lost and found of every major city in the country, just in case she was out there somewhere. GR doesn't seem to have done ANYTHING until Lavanda came on board. 6 weeks passed before he did anything at all to try to get the word out about her, aside from fb posters. There was so much more he could have done, if he thought she was out there somewhere. And even if he was pissed off that she left, he should have wanted to find her ASAP for the sake of the kids, kwim?

Speaking of the Bonny case, there was a new article put out tonight in which it was announced that LE suspects foul play. They sure are a heck of a lot farther along in that investigation (and she's been missing a fraction of the time) than they seem to be in JR's. http://onlineathens.com/breaking-ne...ve-missing-franklin-co-woman-victim-foul-play Of course, we really don't know what they're doing behind the scenes. It's just frustrating not to hear updates on Jennifer's case.

Sorry to quote myself, but just to add..... I saw on the Bonny Anne Cooner case where her sister was trying to place a craigslist ad in the lost and found of every major city in the country, just in case she was out there somewhere. GR doesn't seem to have done ANYTHING until Lavanda came on board. 6 weeks passed before he did anything at all to try to get the word out about her, aside from fb posters. There was so much more he could have done, if he thought she was out there somewhere. And even if he was pissed off that she left, he should have wanted to find her ASAP for the sake of the kids, kwim?

Speaking of the Bonny case, there was a new article put out tonight in which it was announced that LE suspects foul play. They sure are a heck of a lot farther along in that investigation (and she's been missing a fraction of the time) than they seem to be in JR's. http://onlineathens.com/breaking-ne...ve-missing-franklin-co-woman-victim-foul-play Of course, we really don't know what they're doing behind the scenes. It's just frustrating not to hear updates on Jennifer's case.

Of course they are vocal and give updates: they are GBI, not Barney Fife. Even if not releasing, saying much, they know that keeping this story in the news, it is good PR for both the missing and LE. At least one of their local LE has had training at FLETC, the federal training center here in GA. This is a tiny town in rural GA- and they are moving right along. Of course, her family members are shouting from the rooftops-literally.

I was thinking tonight that LE keeping quiet might mean they are working on building a circumstantial case...but if so, wouldn't they still be searching? Finding her would be almost essential. It seems unlikely that LE could conduct searches of large areas without being noticed. What do locals think? Could they be searching quietly?

I was thinking tonight that LE keeping quiet might mean they are working on building a circumstantial case...but if so, wouldn't they still be searching? Finding her would be almost essential. It seems unlikely that LE could conduct searches of large areas without being noticed. What do locals think? Could they be searching quietly?

One of the locals has stated they are searching

BBM - I'm wondering too about all the hair he found in the bathroom on the night of the day JR disappeared especially since he now says that JR "got a new haircut the Friday before she went missing".

Got her haircut on Friday, and then cut it herself the following Tuesday morning when she went missing... :waitasec:

Of course they are vocal and give updates: they are GBI, not Barney Fife. Even if not releasing, saying much, they know that keeping this story in the news, it is good PR for both the missing and LE. At least one of their local LE has had training at FLETC, the federal training center here in GA. This is a tiny town in rural GA- and they are moving right along. Of course, her family members are shouting from the rooftops-literally.

Not just her family - I think it's pretty much the whole town

You are correct. One of them stated in the news "it is the right thing to do" concerning searching for her.

Yep, and people have gone out searching, and LE hasn't stopped them from doing so, far as I know.

(this comment is in reference to the Bonny case, just to be clear)

Helicopters have been out in the area this week.

O/T - Jillian, are y'all in the middle of the blizzard right now?

Yep, and people have gone out searching, and LE hasn't stopped them from doing so, far as I know.

(this comment is in reference to the Bonny case, just to be clear)

LE knows better down here. There is a huge difference between uneducated and ignorant. They called in the big agencies early, the community en masse has been searching, and they are all over MSM- it has made the national AP wire.
LE seems to know better in Colorado too- there were hundreds searching for Jessica.

ETA: The above two LE's were more concerned about finding who they were looking for than being "politically correct" imo.

O/T - Jillian, are y'all in the middle of the blizzard right now?

Yes! Window is open and I'm listening to the sweet sound of howling wind!
Snowmobiling and hiking tomorrow!

Hopefully the snow will melt soon either for when CUE comes up or for when another private search is formed if one with CUE doesn't get started soon...

Locals are really vocalizing their need and desire at this point to DO something (in addition to praying and hoping, that is).

Were they determined to be for Jennifer? There seemed to be some uncertainty at the time, I thought.

Not confirmed in MSM, no.
Some other locals would be a better source of info re: the helicopters though.
I only see one lone helicopter that flies injured/ill people to the hospital nearby.
I've not seen more than one do fly-bys back and forth before.

Locals are really vocalizing their need and desire at this point to DO something (in addition to praying and hoping, that is).

I have not seen one mention of anyone pleading for her to be let go- not one.

Really gives the sense that locals don't think she was stranger-abducted!

I'm really talking about the one person who stated she would

"never ever leave willingly".

Is not talking to the media for 7 weeks and discouraging searches new methods of finding your abducted wife??

GR hadn't slept in his bedroom for weeks after JR disappeared, and tried to avoid the room as much as possible. Approximately 5 weeks. Then he decides to look around and finds some items that he allegedly hadn't seen before. He contacts the police, who had weeks earlier allegedly done a thorough search of the home, as stated numerous times in MSM. The police didn't notice these items. GR called the police and they came to the house and either took the items or logged them in. These items included lingerie boxed and neatly wrapped, and a credit card purchase receipt.

Besides the obvious, what is striking about this is that from what I know, police don't usually clean up after searching, and neatly put things back in their proper place. So why weren't these items noticed before?

Why didn't GR do his own search after the police left...just for good measure?

What made him go back into the room he had mostly avoided for quite some time?

GR hadn't slept in his bedroom for weeks after JR disappeared, and tried to avoid the room as much as possible. Approximately 5 weeks. Then he decides to look around and finds some items that he allegedly hadn't seen before. He contacts the police, who had weeks earlier allegedly done a thorough search of the home, as stated numerous times in MSM. The police didn't notice these items. GR called the police and they came to the house and either took the items or logged them in. These items included lingerie boxed and neatly wrapped, and a credit card purchase receipt.

Besides the obvious, what is striking about this is that from what I know, police don't usually clean up after searching, and neatly put things back in their proper place. So why weren't these items noticed before?

Why didn't GR do his own search after the police left...just for good measure?

What made him go back into the room he had mostly avoided for quite some time?

A credit card receipt or a prepaid credit card receipt? I wonder what the date is on this receipt.

It would be nice to know what size the lingerie is; Jen's new size, former size or smaller??

I wonder if someone has checked their mail/bills/accounts for prior purchases made before the 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld