CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then it's his word versus no one else claiming the nickelodeon channel.

Everytime I read different news articles concerning Dylan and the way the Father emphasizes Dylan Hitchhiking, His friends said it was one time, and they were all togeather.

The Father is attempting to make Dylan seem like a Hitchhiking Professional.

I think the father is just exploring all possibilities like everyone else. That's what a parent would do.

The police definitely still have leaving the house and getting abducted as a viable scenario. Or he could have been abducted from the house under the second scenario.

"He either left the house and someone abducted him or something happened while he was still at the house. I could not think of a 3rd possibility," said Dan Bender, spokesman from the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

Abduction is one scenario. Something happening in the house is another.

I think the father is just exploring all possibilities like everyone else. That's what a parent would do.

A Parent would be involved in the early stages of Searching for their missing child. There's been more active involvement from strangers, than Dylan's Father has provided !!

A Parent would be involved in the early stages of Searching for their missing child. There's been more active involvement from strangers, than Dylan's Father has provided !!

I don't take what is written on FB pages as fact. I have seen way to much from FB missing persons pages that is based on pure speculation, rumor and what turned out to be flat out lies when things were all said and done.

I don't know what all this man has done, because I was not there to see it.

We keep talking about what they're still considering as possibilities, but I want to consider what they seem to have ruled out instead this time. It probably won't help, but I keep hoping something somebody says will click for somebody and cause an aha! moment. What I can think of are:

Run away/hiding
Lost
Wild animal
Drowning
Accident
Suicide
Never made it to the house

Have I missed anything? TIA

We keep talking about what they're still considering as possibilities, but I want to consider what they seem to have ruled out instead this time. It probably won't help, but I keep hoping something somebody says will click for somebody and cause an aha! moment. What I can think of are:

Run away/hiding
Lost
Wild animal
Drowning
Accident
Suicide
Never made it to the house

Have I missed anything? TIA

It would seem that Dylan's backpack would be located even though he wasn't, Whatever fate happened to Dylan, all his belongings he had has also disappeared.

I have to keep going back to the previous night and the cell phone losing communications with the tower, and never communicating again. If it wasn't for the cell phone Sunday night, Then so many Theories would be Plausible !!

Thanks to everyone for the very useful discussions. So nice to see the many theories discussed.

It would seem that Dylan's backpack would be located even though he wasn't, Whatever fate happened to Dylan, all his belongings he had has also disappeared.

I have to keep going back to the previous night and the cell phone losing communications with the tower, and never communicating again. If it wasn't for the cell phone Sunday night, Then so many Theories would be Plausible !!

I think a lot of us have a theory that seems most likely to us; too bad they aren't all the same theory. I don't consider either of those things to be important myself, but I can see why they would be to someone with a different theory. I'm just looking for something that may have been missed, not really wanting to go through all of the things we've already said 100s of times (nothing clicked the other times I read/wrote them, and it's not likely it will the next 100 times either!) MOO

Thanks AzGrandma, it must be beyond frustrating to see him acting the victim and devoted dad when you know through real life he is very different indeed.

Dylan was unhappy from the Scowl he texted his Mom after arriving in Durango. The image from the Walmart camera he appeared unhappy, but that's my opinion and its based on Dylan already being unhappy.

Then the contradictions about meeting his friend Ryan Sunday night, Dylan texted he couldn't prior to the completion of Walmart and McDonald's, The Father in statements claims after McDonald's it was to late, and he made plans for the following morning to be brought to Ryan's.

The Father claimed he wanted a sit down meal, but Dylan wanted McDonald's, so I'm at a loss why they didn't go inside and eat instead of the drive thru as claimed by the Father, if in fact they did go to McDonald's .

The movie the Father claimed they watched had a run time of 107 minutes, that's 13 minutes shy of two hours. They supposedly arrived home around 8:30 PM.

So they arrived home at 8:30 PM
They put everything away from Walmart.
Passed the Football around no telling how long.
Dylan ran upstairs to get the DVD player, hook it up.
They watched a movie practically two hours long.
And the Father going to bed at 10:30

Thanks AzGrandma, it must be beyond frustrating to see him acting the victim and devoted dad when you know through real life he is very different indeed.

It is frustrating! MR has never accepted responsiblity for anything, other than what went right. It's always someone elses fault. I just can't explain the pain that we are going through which is NOTHING that Elaine is going through Dylan is the victim here and it p******* me off to no end that MR is being made the victim. He decided not to talk, he decided not to speak with ER and somehow, someway, it's her fault. We lived it, so being blamed for his actions / inactions is not new to either of us.

It is frustrating! MR has never accepted responsiblity for anything, other than what went right. It's always someone elses fault. I just can't explain the pain that we are going through which is NOTHING that Elaine is going through Dylan is the victim here and it p******* me off to no end that MR is being made the victim. He decided not to talk, he decided not to speak with ER and somehow, someway, it's her fault. We lived it, so being blamed for his actions / inactions is not new to either of us.
I am sorry for your pain. To me, the hardest part would be that if the court had not ordered this visitation that Dylan did not even want, none of this would be an issue right now. I have to wonder why parents get more rights than the kids.

I feel for what you've been through azgrandma. I have experienced physical, mental and emotional abuse in my life. If something happened to my child in that persons care I would probably have my suspicions also. Unfortunately, I have known many women and men that have suffered abuse, but I don't know of any that have murdered their child.

I have to keep a open mind to all possibilities. It would do no good to put all eggs into one basket because if MR didn't have anything to do with Dylans disappearance, the real answers would never be found.

I do beleive that other possibilities are not being explored because as someone else said, sometimes it's just to painful to think about.

People are asking questions about Dylan to try and get a better understanding of him. I know it may look different to you as you read, because you are personally attached to the case. Knowing more about his personality can help to understand what may have happened. The time he spends with friends, he would be different than when he was just around his parents.

Is the family 100% convinced that MR did something to Dylan?

Im confused on the charger issue. Can you tell me how we know he had a charger? He could have lost it in route or maybe it broke. If he was texting and playing games on the flight and after his battery would have been dead on both phone and ipod.

Was it mentioned he had his charger at MR's house and I missed it?

His mom said he packed his charger in his backpack. Hard to believe he woud lose it enroute, imo. But if he did, I would think he would have realized it that night and would have said something to his Dad.

And imo, even more likely he would have waited for a ride from his Dad that morning. He could have gotten a ride to town and to the Radio Shack, or wherever they sell chargers. No way that D wanted to be there on vacation and not have a charged cell. He wanted to see his friends, so a working cell is a priority for a 13 yr old.

And he did have an i-pod. And a computer and a landline. It is hard to believe he could not use ANY of those 4 communication devices.

awww....azgrandma

ya got me in tears

as the saying goes

walk a mile in my shoes

hugs to you and yours

I feel for what you've been through azgrandma. I have experienced physical, mental and emotional abuse in my life. If something happened to my child in that persons care I would probably have my suspicions also. Unfortunately, I have known many women and men that have suffered abuse, but I don't know of any that have murdered their child.

I have to keep a open mind to all possibilities. It would do no good to put all eggs into one basket because if MR didn't have anything to do with Dylans disappearance, the real answers would never be found.

I do beleive that other possibilities are not being explored because as someone else said, sometimes it's just to painful to think about.

People are asking questions about Dylan to try and get a better understanding of him. I know it may look different to you as you read, because you are personally attached to the case. Knowing more about his personality can help to understand what may have happened. The time he spends with friends, he would be different than when he was just around his parents.

Is the family 100% convinced that MR did something to Dylan?

I'm in no way trying to get anyone to think the way that I am thinking and I absolutely appreciate all the different possibilities that are put out there. <modsnip>. Dylan is a little boy that wanted to go visit his father and visit his friends. He had no agenda, like any little boy. He wasn't reckless, wasn't a dare devil and would most certainly contacted his mom if he was able to.

I know that everyone is trying to figure it out, I get it. I appreciate it. I have learned so many different angles from being here. <modsnip>.

I'm a big girl, I have my big girl panties pulled all the way up to my heart. I can take it. Trust me when I say that anything anyone says about me is nothing I wasn't either expecting or hadn't said to myself. I am my own worse enemy and toughest critic.

I'm also a mother and I see what this is doing to my children. I see what this is doing to everyone. <modsnip>
As I said, it's been a rough day, my patience is worn and old memories have been brought to the surface.

Dylan was up until 4 in the morning before he flew to see his dad ... no wonder he wouldn't wake up in the morning ... he was tired and sleep deprived by then.

So why wouldn't he sleep in, watch cartoons, eat cereal, and wait an hour or two for his ride?

Wonder why the cloak and dagger routine concerning the Hispanic person there searching for and wanting to keep the Tipsters identity and gender anonymous ?

If a local person knows something or witnessed a person or detail that can be relevant towards this case, why the secrecy. Does this tipster fill their life could be in danger, and Law Enforcement also fills the same, and that's the privacy concern ?

Whoever the tipster is Shoud have the Hispanic males contact information if an appointment was arranged to view rentals.

I'm in no way trying to get anyone to think the way that I am thinking and I absolutely appreciate all the different possibilities that are put out there. <modsnip>. Dylan is a little boy that wanted to go visit his father and visit his friends. He had no agenda, like any little boy. He wasn't reckless, wasn't a dare devil and would most certainly contacted his mom if he was able to.

I know that everyone is trying to figure it out, I get it. I appreciate it. <modsnip>
I'm a big girl, I have my big girl panties pulled all the way up to my heart. I can take it. Trust me when I say that anything anyone says about me is nothing I wasn't either expecting or hadn't said to myself. I am my own worse enemy and toughest critic.

I'm also a mother and I see what this is doing to my children. I see what this is doing to everyone. <modsnip>
As I said, it's been a rough day, my patience is worn and old memories have been brought to the surface.

I am very sorry that you are having a bad day, I didn't realize anyone here had said anything about him running away. I thought that was already eliminated along time ago. Sometimes when I read, I brush right over a lot of the things that I feel are "personal attacks." I'm talking about everywhere, not just referring to here. That's not easy to do though, when it involves you or someone you love.

I also know how awful it is, when those old memories are brought to the surface again. I'm so sorry that this is whole thing is happening in all your lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..