Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of Jodi using the phrase "hit the road" and I was going to "crash" at his house.

Ok so CA gas is expensive so she borrows gas cans to fill in NV and UT...as she travels to NV and UT? :waitasec:

Jodi's cute little story telling in that tiny voice is obviously trying to change the subject from the facts of the brutal torturous crime she committed.

It's already starting. "I don't remember (details)" She's saying it more often.

The only good thing about listening to her is that I forget how much I dislike KC.

JA went back to her brother's house and took a nap - left Redding late morning -
did yu have a gun or knife with you?
no
cell phone?
yes
this helio we have seen earlier?
yes
did you have a charger
I did

got car - taken nap -
hit road . . . south - I forgot I was supposed to meet Gus Seacy . . . .I didn't make I to see gus . . I was tired stayed up all night talking to TA

Iwas going to monterray to see Matt but he told me to go to Santa Cruz - it's pretty close to Monterray

spoke w/TA on the night of the first?
actually into the early morning of the 2nd
what was the subject matter?
we talked about Gordon Hinkley - he was church president and he passed away earlier that year

did you have phone sex?
no
did he know you were going to Monterray to see matt?
he knew I was going on the trip - don't know if I told him about the trip - he knew I was on my way to Utah . . .

fact going to Monterray want to keep a secret from him
uh no - he . . .. knew ...

did you meet matt?

yes and his friend
time of day arrived in Santa Cruz
evening it was dark - not too late - resteraunts and bars still open . . . bar and lounge resteraunt called the Red Room (Bread Room) . . . sat around and had appetizers and headed to a Karoke bar . . . no romantic interest in years and years . . . Ja broke up with Matt McCartney in 2001 . . . just friends with him . . . followed Matt's friends parents house that had a sectioned off part that Matt and friend rented .. . spent the night there

saw earlier in the trial - saw banking transactions @ Washington Mutual . . . clear it looked like you had more than 1 bank account . . .

after moving to Yreka I opened a business checking account in addition to my personal account I had over a year . . . . I didn't do it in Yreka too early when I left, didn't in Redding . . . but I used to live there so I knew where the banks were . . . .my business hadn't made money - I was loaning my business some of my personal money - I was going towrite off that trip as a business trip because I was going to take photos in (San Diego?) . . . wrote money back . . .

between those two accounts I think it was under $1000 - I don't thinkit was too much . . .

payment of things you might need . . . .cash or debit or check
cash or debit NOt check

for emergency purposes . . .close to $100
After seeing matt . . .saw others in Monterray . .swung by Darryl's apartment and hung out with Jack for a little while . . . had breakfast (omlets) with them . . spent 30 minutes together - just hanging out - jack getting ready for school 0 enjoying each other company . . . think it was the morning of the 3rd . . ..

borrowed mr. Brewer's gas cans - two . . . . . so that I could . . .gas in Yreka was $4.78 per gallon . . . . going from Nevada to Utah would have been cheaper so I wanted to fill it up . . .didn't tell him to keep this a secret . . .

remember telling Darryl you were going to go to Mesa?
no I had no plans to go to mesa at that point - so no I would not have told him that

planning to go to Selinas wantedto get my nails done going to see Ryan and wanted them to look good - it is about 20 miles from Monterray - it is East and would have put me on a better highway to go south . . don't want to go onto hwy 101. . .

plan to go to Selinas and straight to Utah? . . . had to wait @ nail salon - then drove to Pasadena . . Pasadena area . . . looking to hook up with Darryls sister who just had a baby and trying to add infants to my portfolio . . . . I think I went somewhere else . .

I don't remember - sorry I didn't sleep last night - my memory is shot
Objection
jury is to disregard the statement

did you wind up wit Darryls sister?
no she didn't return my calls - she did but it was the next day . . . .

when you were calling her where were you
before I left Yreka, and again and again in Pasadena . . . her name is Laura

don't succeed in making contact that day . . . at that point going to hit the road toward Utah and crash somewhere on the road in between . . .

possible to go to San Diego?
no San Diego was out at that point .. . I always try to cram too much into my trips - done trips all my life . . .San Diego was too far . . . start going to Utah . .. in Pasadena to prepare to go to Utah . . .Starbucks then ARco - cheaper gas

her and Starbucks...and strawberry frappachinos

Good thing Martinez will be able to cross examine her on the events again... since her memory is shot today from not sleeping and all. :rolleyes:

I don't get you guys this all sounds completly ligit 100 %

:bigfight::escape:

Why did she fill gas cans in Pasadena CA, I thought she said gas was too high there? (scratching my head here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini