Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her story sure sounds scripted, but we don't know if TA watched *advertiser censored* and wanted to recreate a scene he saw.

None of her story even makes sense.....somehow I doubt this very much. It is just too bizarre.
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I don't think Jodi was in his office at all, I think she left after packing her stuff in her car and hung out in the area until she could sneak up on him!

Did you see where she said she was lying on the side of the desk..I think she was lying in waiting after checking his computer.

Was the decorative rope ever found? It made me laugh when she was describing how the "measured it out" and he pulled the rope all the way into the bathroom (she was in the bedroom; he was in the bathroom)...What a tall tale to tell to ensure that the knife is in the bathroom when needed.

moo

I think I just heard her put the kinfe in the bedroom. (maybe everyonr knows this and I'm slow)

She said he measured the rope used for sex in the bathroom and used a knife from the knifeblock to cut it

If the rope was for bed games, why not measure it at the bed? Why cut the rope anyway?

Very much so. It's just another manipulative tool in their arsenal.

Though psychopaths don't experience emotion the same way normal people do, in my opinion, they're so successful because we have emotions and display them often without realization a psychopath is 'reading' those for clues on how to greater control and manipulate. They use many emotional manipulators as a result.

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/emotional_manipulation.htm

Thank you!

And, thank you for sharing your experience through informative posts on a relationship with a psychopath. I have learned a lot of valuable information from your posts! Let's just say, your posts have sparked lightbulbs, recognizing behaviors in a past relationship and prompting healing. Thank you!

All I hope this means is we are very close to Juan Martinez cross examining this freaky woman.

Do you all think he will be up tomorrow?

My hubby said Nurmi is going to go over and over and over everything again and wont be through with her tomorrow.:banghead:

I told him he just has to be wrong.

IMO

Unfortunately, I think DT will drag it out. After all, once the murder is over, they will have to talk about what she did on her way to Ryan's and then she will also have to testify about what happened at Ryan's to try to refute some of what he said. I hate to say it, but I don't think we will see JM until next week...:( I hope I'm wrong...

DH thinks the CD's were brought there so she could point out how wonderful their trips had been together and she should be going to Cancun with him. I'm sure you all have discussed this already but just posting anyway.

LOL ask a man over 30?
My man's opinion is TA doesn't look like he was posing in the shower pics and if so he definitely was not enjoying it..
also IF my man allowed a photo op; he said he would make alot more funny poses such as his arse up against the door or sticking out his tongue and such :blushing:
My man says TA sitting down position is strangest out of the set and ask another male on that one, posed or not :waitasec:

My hubby is of the same opinion. He said Travis didnt know his stalker was even there until he turns and sees her for the first time shortly before the last alive picture.

He also says he doesnt think the photos of Travis with his penis not erect wasnt made by a mistake when they were going to take a video of them having sex. He said she took those snapshots of him on the bed without his permission just like she took the shower pics.

IMO

JA said TA was wearing 2 piece garments, so not obstructive. During the sex tape there was a pause where TA went to clean himself...so I can believe he wanted her to clean up. People have said he was a neat freak. Did she say her pants had buttons? I only heard her say she was not wearing jeans. I might have heard wrong. Maybe she was wearing yoga type pants, with a stripe down the side..like in the murder pic.

Her story sure sounds scripted, but we don't know if TA watched *advertiser censored* and wanted to recreate a scene he saw.

Investigators did not find ANY *advertiser censored* on TA's computers, hard drive, phone, DVD player, or in his home. NONE.

All I hope this means is we are very close to Juan Martinez cross examining this freaky woman.

Do you all think he will be up tomorrow?

My hubby said Nurmi is going to go over and over and over everything again and wont be through with her tomorrow.:banghead:

I told him he just has to be wrong.

IMO

I don't think Nurmi will finish tomorrow. Remember everything that happened after the murder, including everything she did to try and cover up, dining with friends, grinding on Ryan Burns, sending letters and notes to Travis' grandma, attending Travis' memorial, writing in her diary about her grief for her lost murdered friend, her voluntary phone calls with Det. Flores and all of her taped interrogations/lies. That's going to take a LONG time, maybe another couple of days, IMO and I think Nurmi is going to go through each action and thought JA had from June 4th on to continue establishing her "battered woman" state of mind.

I'm not counting on seeing Juan anytime soon. :(

I hope I'm wrong.

I've noticed throughout her testimony that she always makes reference to Travis's dog as if he were a person. "Was Travis alone? No, Napolean was there". Even my very good friends who love their furry children don't refer to their pets as "being there" in the sense of "Are you home alone? No, Fuzzy and Cuddly are here with me."

I know that he was very dear to Travis, maybe he was dear to her, too. Or maybe it's a strategy to humanize her. It's baffling to me and I only mention it because I feel like it's overdone; even as far as her "accidentally" calling the dog by it's "nickname" 'Naps' and then correcting herself and calling him by his legal name.

Any thoughts?

My friends and family would likely try to have me committed if they called me and asked me if I were home alone and I said No, Cyber, Snicklefritz, Bonnie, Clyde, Nellie, and Apollo are here. I really think they would send the men in the white coats. I love my animals very much but I don't identify with them as people and would not even think about counting them in a head count of who is home.

I thought that comment very strange when she said it as well.

big part: that is the operative.... "she said"

and if she said it... most likely it is a :liar:

All of this is "The World According To JA." It's all uncorroborated, and - she's the only person who was there who is alive.

So given her penchant for lying, I don't believe anything she says that is self-serving on any one of a number of levels (make herself seem sweeter, more innocent, abused, less guilty, whatever...)

It all depends on what and how much a person (or juror) chooses to believe, because there is only her version of what happened and after-the-fact evidence.

I would not be surprised if she isn't making stuff up just for the sake of making stuff up - She is not a credible, likeable person and it's going to backfire in a big way imv.

I think I just heard her put the kinfe in the bedroom. (maybe everyonr knows this and I'm slow)

She said he measured the rope used for sex in the bathroom and used a knife from the knifeblock to cut it

If the rope was for bed games, why not measure it at the bed? Why cut the rope anyway?
Because she had to find a way to conveniently place the knife in the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009