Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA looks in the general direction of the jury but in reality is making eye contact with NO ONE. NO ONE is looking at her as she looks that way.

JM on the edge of his seat sitting forward with his hand covering his mouth like his nails at his lips.

JA seamlessly moves from speaking/objection/sustained completely unruffled, robotic.

Her energy gets more gleeful as she talks about heading to Mesa. The shift in demeanor is palpable.

Nurmi even pours himself water in slow motion. He's like waatching paint dry. He's just so freaking slow and boring and affected.

Pasadena to Mesa----- a few times for gas? Not true (you can make that on one tank unless you are driving some huge rig).

Young male juror in the back row amused by something...he's chuckling to himself suppressing a smile during Jody talking about pulling up to Travis' house and parking (???).

On the doctor Drew show somebody said that the women are more likely to feel sorry for JA because they can relate to being abused and used, but the men are siding with Travis because they put themselves in Travis's position. Now how many women her feel sorry for Jodi?

I sure as H!@# don't.

Once I took my seat, I was handed a blue ribbon to pin on my shirt with two tiny pearls. It was absolutely daunting sitting up there with the family.

Ok to my notes:

Jurors closest to JA not looking at her...at all, whether she's talking or not

Not one juror looks at her as they walk in or out. She stands there with her "Von Trapp family" ;) stance staring at them as if they are looking back when in fact, not one of them looks at her...EVER.

Nurmi wearing chunky Doc Martens. He just lumbers around the courtroom like the Beast from Beauty and the Beast and that's flattering.

JA was staring at someone in the gallery with a totally blank stare.

Nurmi drags everything out. He glared at us in the hall as he walked in. It's like he's trying to be so fierce but he's faking it.

Juan walked past us and someone said "we're waiting for you" and he put his fingers in the shhhhh to his lips and silienty did that shhhh.

Juan's nostrils flaring during direct. Whispering to Flores during something (no notation on that). I wrote SHE"S LYING next to that.

Jury's not buying it. There is again only ONE juror who concerns me. He still concerns me. But just one.

BBM.....these gave me the giggles. I needed a giggle after your first post. Doc Martens with garish ties...good grief. And he does not know how to be fierce...mad sure...fierce? That's Juan.

Oh yeah -- I believe she brought the knife and gun with her. Her tale so far is ludicrous. She did something in the downstairs bathroom though because otherwise, I don't think she would have concocted this rough sex, clean up scenario.

She said the sex-rope knife was from his butcher block. She elaborated that they pulled the rope from the bedroom to the bathroom in order to have credibility that TA placed the knife in the bathroom. So, what do you think she will say happened to the knife?

:what: THAT will be a "BOMBSHELL" moment, for sure, if it happens!

I do think she'll say she didn't want to besmirch Travis's reputation and say bad things about him which is why she didn't call the police (or anyone) and pretended she didn't kill him. She was still being the dutiful one, protecting him, even in death.

That was part of the attempted plea deal back in 2010. She wanted to plead to a lesser charge in order to spare the costs of the trial, but especially to protect TA's family from the "truth" about Travis' private life.

anyone have any wild guesses on the gun?

so far she is up to the shower bit and says "I have no gun. I have no knife."

she basically gave up the knife (her version.. which I don't buy)
1) in bedroom cause Travis used it to cut rope
2) from the house (butcher block)

but what is she going to spin about the gun? (she denies robbing her grandparents)

I think she is going to try and spin the dumbest: It was Travis' gun.

I had no idea evil could be so flat and dull (besides the act of evil itself).

Oh yeah -- I believe she brought the knife and gun with her. Her tale so far is ludicrous. She did something in the downstairs bathroom though because otherwise, I don't think she would have concocted this rough sex, clean up scenario.

Why else would she be worried about being stopped. A search would have found the gun and knife. Oh how I wish that would have happened.

BBM.....these gave me the giggles. I needed a giggle after your first post. Doc Martens with garish ties...good grief. And he does not know how to be fierce...mad sure...fierce? That's Juan.

His red tie selection today was beyond belief.

jmo

I feel so bad for this jury. Everything is so convoluted the way Nurmi has twisted it all up to sound like a 50 year relationship loaded with abuse. I wouldn't know which way was up if it wasn't for all of you keeping it straight. I sure hope Juan is their websleuths .

There are some real 'sharpies' here.

I learn new things every day.

And another thing, in mid-May her computer was broken and she had to use her grandparents computer...but when she arrives at TA's she claims she brought her laptop...did poor, broke, no $$ Jodi pay for a quick repair?? Doubt it. She'd rather spend $$ on strawberry fraps and road trips...

I'm pretty sure she also told Flores her laptop was broken. Just found it interesting she claimed she brought it along.

Every piece of technology in the case belonging to Jodi is broken ... laptops, cameras, disk drives, cell phones ... you name it. And even if she lost her cell phone charger ( why would she take it out of the car at Darryl's ? ), why would she not buy another when traveling that far ?

Unfortunately, there is no way to debunk it. Travis was a 31 year old man. If he could carry on a secret thing with Jodi, he could have purchased a gun without anyone knowing. I really hope I am wrong, but I think this is what we are going to hear. :(

Reasonable doubt...:(

True, he could have purchased one without anyone knowing. However, what I had in mind were people who knew him very well, perhaps testifying that he had a fear of guns, or something along those lines.

Although from reading the Jury's reaction to her testimony, it appears they don't believe her and it may be a moot point where the gun came from. I believe the Jury already knows.

MOO

Why else would she be worried about being stopped. A search would have found the gun and knife. Oh how I wish that would have happened.

Why for speeding silly. She (and Nurmi) were trying to be like all of us today.

I really hate to ask and bother but is there a YouTube link for today's Testimony? I only caught a brief bit before the lunch break. I would so appreciate a link :please:

Pam (Travis' friend who was on Nancy Grace tonite) and I were writing notes to each other throughout the day--I sat next to her. I wrote to her "I bet she had that suitcase packed for Cancun".

At the same time I wrote "SHE'S LYING" and she wrote on her paper "LIAR".

The male juror second in from the witness stand has been over this crazy sociopath for some time now. He sits there with his left hand (the one closest to her) holding his chin, NEVER looking at her. He looks at Nurmi or straight ahead. He NEVER glances at her. If she wasn't so sociopathic this would unnerve her. SHe creepily stares at each juror one by one as they enter and exit with this plaintive look on her face as if she's making some kind of contact and in reality NOT ONE ever looks at her. EVER.

The female juror closest to her now exhibits the same body language as the one I just described (one seat in).

Her voice retreats to more breathy, little girl, high pitched as it gets closer and closer to the crime.

Excellent point! I hadn't even thought about the downstairs bathroom connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop