Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, he could have purchased one without anyone knowing. However, what I had in mind were people who knew him very well, perhaps testifying that he had a fear of guns, or something along those lines.

Although from reading the Jury's reaction to her testimony, it appears they don't believe her and it may be a moot point where the gun came from. I believe the Jury already knows.

MOO

We'll see...I hope you are right. :)

...some out of focus/blurry, all from below (crouching position) and none with flash. The last picture of TA looking at her that everyone says was clear...I think it was enhanced by the investigators. That's why there are two of them. One dark and one lightened up.

moo

The flash worked on the lighter photos and did not for the darker ones.
If you "lighten" a dark photo with no flash, the shadows give away the light source. The photos with the flash have a slightly offset shadow directly behind the subject.

During the sidebar, jurors looking in to the gallery. NOT ONE looks at Jodi although she's sitting right there with her own blank stare.

Cutting the rope and stretching it out across the room(s) is just absurd. Doesn't make sense.

only 2 jurors note taking during braids photo. Many look then look quickly away.

Few jurors even look at the next naked pic of her. Many bury their heads in their notebooks and don't look back up at it. Nurmi leaves it up there for a LONG time.

Nurmi is leading her all over the place.

Young male juror on the front row glances at the naked Travis photo then quickly looks down at his notebook with a sigh. I feel he is relating to Travis (just my impression).

Sometimes it feels like Nurmi is the one testifying.

They have to be getting sick of her on the stand just like the rest of us.

When she's talking about Travis "hitting" her, not ONE juror is looking at her.

Her emotional tone never changes. No matter the subject..she's the same flat monotone.

He keeps asking her to repeat key phrases (ie "thrusts") and she's perfectly audible. doesn't need to be repeated, everyone can hear it. It's more of him grandstanding and drama queening.

Older male jurors NOT buying this.

He is so leading her.

HOw can she remmember all the details of his weight before and after...CREEPY her obsessive focus on him, then and now.

During the sidebar, jurors looking in to the gallery. NOT ONE looks at Jodi although she's sitting right there with her own blank stare.

Cutting the rope and stretching it out across the room(s) is just absurd. Doesn't make sense.

only 2 jurors note taking during braids photo. Many look then look quickly away.

Few jurors even look at the next naked pic of her. Many bury their heads in their notebooks and don't look back up at it. Nurmi leaves it up there for a LONG time.

Nurmi is leading her all over the place.

Young male juror on the front row glances at the naked Travis photo then quickly looks down at his notebook with a sigh. I feel he is relating to Travis (just my impression).

Sometimes it feels like Nurmi is the one testifying.

Whenever he says "and how does that make you feel?" I think he's prompting her/reminding her that normal people feel and express those feelings.
moo

Where oh where has our KatieCool gone?
Where oh where could she be?
With her ears perked up
And her hair cut Beiber
Oh Where or where could she be?

-------------
Hi, she's probably laid out on her couch trying to put Jodi and Nurmi out of her mind for a while. Seriously didnt she say a few days ago that she had to go somewhere? I may well be wrong. I havent watched everyday, afraid of smacking my tv, and the "grandkids " bought it not long ago..My Own!! :floorlaugh: :seeya:

One of Travis' friends was on HLN tonight (don't remember if it was Nancy or one of the others). He is an avid gun collecter and stated there was no way Travis had a gun. He said that they would go shooting together and Travis would always have to borrow one of his. He also said he stayed at Travis' home for a week and is sure Travis would have told him if he had gotten a gun. (IIRC, this visit was somewhat close to the time of Travis' murder).

IMO if he did buy a gun, no way would it be a 25. And there would be a record of it. Travis doesn't strike me as the kind if guy that would buy one off a crack head on a street corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen Linda he didn't even know where to go to get sex until he was manipulated into it.

IMO if he did buy a gun, no way would it be a 25. And there would be a record of it. Travis doesn't strike me as the kind if guy that would buy one off a crack head on a street corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And also wouldn't there be a record of the purchase ? Isn't a background check done when you buy a gun in AZ ?

Thank you for your insights!

You must be exhausted.

I hope you are right that this jury just isn't buying her lies. I saw her watching them as they went to luch and it almost appeared she wanted to smile as though they were looking at her!

I saw that too...her sly smile. Let me tell you, she's smiling in to thin freaking AIR. I looked carefully. NOT ONE is smiling back at her or even looking at her. NOT ONE. Their heads are DOWN. She's in her own little made up world. SHe's smiling in to space.

5:27:18 says it all. She scared the hell out of him and he had NO IDEA that she was there until that one photograph.

moo

It really does. How many pictures of Travis are out there? Lots. And not ONE other one does he have an expression like this.

JMO

LOL No not til Sunday. I was in a workshop all a.m. Had a 1 hr. lunch and ran home to watch. Then had Clients all aft. and most of the eve. Officially now of vaycay despite departure not til Sunday. So like i need to know what happened today LOL

I know the timing wasn't right but I'm glad you weren't on the Carnival Cruise! However if you're gone next week you'll likely miss the cross/destruction by Juan.. might need to postpone ;)

my first post for this trial.Been reading all along.
What I got out of todays testamony.
Urmi showed his true color when he showed anger about TA being responsible for JA wacking her bush off :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
TA made fun of JAs bush and that made her feel bad that he said a mean thing to her :floorlaugh:
He noticed in the shower she needed a trim,because it was itchy like his beard and she really didnt enjoy it that much,but,it was OK,you know? :floorlaugh:
Can you tell Ive been here? :banghead::banghead:

Regarding the other responses, when he first broke free of his, shall we say, gag order?! those were my thoughts. He would have had to be mistaken on the date. However, since he's still standing so firmly behind that statement, I have to believe he's surely done his homework, ie; checking his phone records etc. One of our sleuths had found & linked an article on him having the patent on voice recognition technology, leading me to assume he's somewhat tech savvy. Surely that can be easily debunked if he's getting the dates mixed up. I know he said he left for Cancun the next day, could that have possibly been a seperate time than Travis' upcoming trip? If it has been established as one in the same, HLN really needs to stop giving him any air time!!! This whole story is plenty complicated enough without the unnecessay camera time seekers! :please:

Since I don't know how to link to a post in a closed thread, I'll repeat what I mentioned on the same topic yesterday:

Gus simply agrees with Vinnie (or JVM in an appearance last week) when they ask about the date being June 4. But his original story was that he didn't recall the actual date.

Jodi killed Travis at 5:30 pm on June 4. Then on her drive to Utah she phoned Travis several times to leave cover-story/alibi phone messages inviting him on a trip. Then she arrived at Ryan's place and had her way with him. Why would she then call Gus from Ryan's place at 3:30 am to report Travis' death?

Jodi kept her cool until she started calling Travis' friends after they had discovered his body FIVE DAYS LATER (June 9) at 10 pm. The cops showed up to start their investigation, according to Det. Flores' incident report (linked elsewhere on this site).

In the Incident Report (IR) Flores interviewed Travis' friends who were at the house when the investigation started. Those interviews started at 1:30 am for Mimi, then at 2:30 am for Zach, etc. So it makes more sense that on the early morning hours of June 10 (body discovered late night June 9), that Jodi would call Gus at 3:30 am, as she could now pretend to be shocked at the "news" of Travis' death.

Well, she's got those darn ninjas. They came in, had a gun, struggled
with JA or TA and there you have JA with a 25 :what: in her possession!!

Don't forget the Ninja's stopped by the grandparents first stole the gun and took $30.00 for gas and then dropped off the gun in Arizona.

There is a huge difference. JA has admitted to killing Travis and claiming it was self-defense. She should have been in shock and unable to register what happened. However, she wouldn't have had the presence of mind to drag him back into the shower, wash him off, attempt to clean up the crime scene, put laundry into the washer, and so forth before leaving for her date in Utah. In reality, most likely she could have been found sitting on the floor or the stairs, sobbing hysterically, when the roommate came home.

MOO

Wow. Very. Powerful. Statement. :goodpost:

Whenever he says "and how does that make you feel?" I think he's prompting her/reminding her that normal people feel and express those feelings.
moo

He's prompting her constantly. "Are you sure you weren't feeling..."?

It's so obvious and totally exaggerated today. She's making mistakes now and obviously feeling the fatigue...of herself. She's not even keeping up her lies well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop