jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is considered OT or not but I need some help. I recently got my first Android phone and I'm still learning how to use it. I downloaded the azfamily app so that I can watch the trial live when I'm away from my puter.

I tried using it Thursday but I couldn't find the 'live feed' link anywhere when I open the app. Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone help?

TIA

Well off to Wegmans for some milk and bread for the trial. :seeya:

Explain to them that this is family bonding time over a quest for justice! :rocker:

Worked somewhat for me with hubby, he likes the updates and snippets he sees when he's home :floorlaugh:

dh doesn't---he actually is kinda rude about it, if you were to ask me! Last time me and dd huddled in my little computer room (their old bedroom)---I did appologize and did take them out for a quick lunch (burger king--yougurt sundae)----they kinda get it--they saw me with fca. I just hope Juan is done by Monday---I'll be with sister and shes getting surgery (thus the trip)---I can real her in on the trial--I know that! Its just while she is in the hospital....hmmmmmmm

thinking about the Christmas boxes and the attic.....funny that TA would wait on JA to do this with all of his roommates available....I don't buy it at all...

I don't buy it, either, cam! As neat & tidy as he was, especially with his house -- he took a lot of pride in it, I think, especially considering his childhood surroundings, etc., and then his position with PPL.

What is the deal with this Christmas-boxes thing?? What does Juan have in mind here?

I would be surprised if he brought any of that up in court. I'm also over hearing about the blood atonement, etc theories because I think they are way too far fetched. I'm not Mormon, but I think I would take offense if I were. I'm sure there are lots of stories throughout history of Catholics doing crazy things, but that doesn't mean I would do them or even be aware of them.

I think JM only asked that because she obviously wasn't taking the beliefs seriously. IMO it was another thing she did to get closer to TA. Nothing more.

Thank you for that! As a practicing Mormon I do find this highly offensive and what you wrote is so true. Nothing of this is taught as doctrine and it makes me sick to read about it here.

Was just re-watching the video where Flores is questioning JA about the ninjas. Right in the middle of his questioning her about who else was there and she breaks in, completely changing the subject, and says, "Is there anyway I can see those pictures? Can I see them soon?". This just gives me cold chills! It isn't the only time that she asked to see them while being interrogated. I remember once she says, "I just have morbid curiosity". OMG!!! I think she is wanting to relive the crime. So, so sick. :what:

She asks this at 6:01
[video=youtube;FoUB2UzWjtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoUB2UzWjtI[/video]

I don't know if this is considered OT or not but I need some help. I recently got my first Android phone and I'm still learning how to use it. I downloaded the azfamily app so that I can watch the trial live when I'm away from my puter.

I tried using it Thursday but I couldn't find the 'live feed' link anywhere when I open the app. Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone help?

TIA

you do not need to use their app, actually I think you would do better just using your browser and that way if one feed has trouble you can use another.

In my thinking, that is one reason court TV and these blogs are so essential. When we know what is going on and we see the evil coming from testimony, if the family has supporters that know how they feel and can be there with them it has to be so important for them. And then for those of us who cannot be there, we can be praying for their strength to get through it and at least be supportive of those of you who take time fom work or obligations to be there. I don't know how you and your dad made it through. I know God gives us strength when we need it most. But For those of us who have not experienced it, we can only let you know how much we respect you and stand with you and we can't even imagine what it must be like. Thanks for going to court.

Today when it is so hard to get people to sit on juries I think the fact that we can sit in our homes and watch a trial is an incentive to those who would be on the fence about jury duty to make themselves available when called. It takes the mystery out of what is expected of your while serving. jmo

Anyone who wants to "pregame" for today, here is Detective Flores' phone conversations with the defendant.

Jodi Arias - Police Phone Interviews June 10, 21 (vm) & 25, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXxck9IiFQ

Oooh. Very interesting. Det. Flores mentions that there are a lot of Diet Cokes in the fridge and she laughs and says that they definitely aren't Travis'; that they're probably his room mates. She didn't pause at all. She sure sounded like she knew those DC's were there!

TIA

I have this app too. You should have a "Live Video" button.

Originally Posted by Sustained View Post
I think JM should make Arias try on the spideys in courts today ...

Nooooooooooooo!!:great: No more hoo ha photos of her:floorlaugh:

Thank you for that! As a practicing Mormon I do find this highly offensive and what you wrote is so true. Nothing of this is taught as doctrine and it makes me sick to read about it here.

Yes. Religion had nothing to do with the crime. She likes a challenge and he presented one to her. As he told her, she did not respect (his) boundries....fuzzy, or otherwise. jmo

TIA

I have an android and someone suggested to download UStream application. it works fabulous and there is no buffering! easy to use and search for Azfamily and boom it is there.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Thank you. That is very nice for you to say. I do believe my presence in the courtroom has been supportive to Travis family. They have told me that and thanked me. I am not the only homicide victim's family there standing in solidarity with them either. I think there IS strength in numbers and sat far too many days in court alone or my father did in our last hearing. I think having that solid wall of support sitting directly behind them is essential. I sit there literally streaming energy toward them ...it's one of the main reasons I attend.

Thank you so much for supporting them in presence when you are there.

You are so absolutely right about that. I believe it helps show the jury that when Jodi the monster killed Travis, she also affected many other people besides just Travis. It is pure devastation to his family and friends.

Without that support and presence from his family and friends, the jury may not realize the impact to so many people.

:martini: Whoo hooo dudes...monday is here.....rock that roll ! Wonder if Jodi loses her little act today? can't wait... can't wait for to hear the entire prosecution version of events...

I think any of these tv folks who are saying this is second degree M are out of their minds...watch her.....she is so dangerous...she should be completely isolated.

I don't buy it, either, cam! As neat & tidy as he was, especially with his house -- he took a lot of pride in it, I think, especially considering his childhood surroundings, etc., and then his position with PPL.

What is the deal with this Christmas-boxes thing?? What does Juan have in mind here?

Maybe it was the roommate that helped him and not Jodi?

TIA

With the upstream app I searched azfamily and picked the first one that pops up. I think it is 3TV hth

Passing along Stephanie's helpful advice

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Juanderful just the way you are

smileyWOW_zps698ff0ac.png
You are very talented!!! That is a great sketch of Juan...

so everyone is waiting impatiently...
hourglass_zpsbbf8c79a.gif
impatience_zps49301472.gif
chairspingirl_zps74bf4741.gif
lost_zpse629cab2.gif
girlynod_zps6a7b2fb2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online