long weekend break: discuss the latest here #101

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the one I looked at. I think another poster mentioned earlier today that a protective order and an order of protection are two totally different things.

looks like the same one from the the other site

They always mark the item you have returned by underlining or circling that item on the receipt..

Yep and they also scan the barcode of the returned item so the store has a record and proof that it was actually returned. This is why Juan knows for a certainty there was no gas (in this case, kerosene) can returned on June 3rd.

Red fuel containers are for gasoline.
Blue are usually for diesel fuel.

The different color is for the consumer so they will know what is in the can. They are the same structurally. jmo

Has anyone considered the possibility that JA was charged for 2 facial cleansers by accident and when she noticed the error she went back for a refund.

(This happened to me at Target a couple of months ago, but I caught it as I was going over my receipt and before i left the store).

Is that why she keeps insisting she got a refund. Maybe she did, BUT not for the gas can.

Just throwing it out there.

Walmart policy is to mark out the item(s) on the original receipt. Would these items not be noted as returned?

I do not believe she returned anything to Walmart, and therefore the reason for the scheduled rebuttal witness to verify company policy.

MOO

I may just be be stupid...but I assumed the "protective order" was just so no one could see the total amount of $$$$ paid to Dr. Hairplug....I mean Dr. RS
???

And I believe it's their policy that if you don't have the receipt, they'll only give you store credit, regardless of how you paid.

Ok, I admit once again i am many pages behind but there still seems to be some problems trying to fathom out the raw date sheets in question #535 and #550.

#535 was submitted into evidence first thus the lower evidence tag #. this was suppose to be DT's copy, For lack of a better phrase, JA's score from the raw data questionaire on this #535 was 17 (in section F (?) it also says "severely effected" or something to that terminology.

#550 WAS the real original raw data form original copy. On this copy #550 JA only scored a 15 from the questionaire.

I think what happened was #550 was originally sent to the DT for them to submit into evidence at time of trial. I think this score was not high enough to be considered "severe" and the good Dr was told to re-assess JA's raw data. Instead he sent DT a 2nd "original" that would reflect a more traumatic experience for JA's benefit.

Somewhere along the lines they had to exchange discovery with the PT, someone fumbled and sent both copies, one to JM and one to his expert witness, the two did not match, andf the cat was out of the bag. JMHO

What is Kerosene used for?

Answer:
1 Well there is two uses for it one is to propel a rocket.
2 The other is a flame propellent for a fire.

Kerosine has many other uses:

1. Additive with gasoline to make some aviation fuels
2. Additive to diesel to lower the freezing point and act as a flow improver at low temperatures
3. Fuel for oil fired heating systems
4. Use as a low grade burning oil

So I think out of stupidity if she bought a kerosene can she didn't know. Unless she bought it for a fire. jmo

This may be something already pointed out, but the doc stated in response to premediation and adrenaline it would be less likely for the rush of adrenaline to occur if it was premeditated. Even being premeditated I think if it were her plan to make the killing quick and clean and that didn't work and so at that point she would then panic and adrenaline would be rushing through her making it possible for her to finish what she started. Also i believe serial killers who premeditate multiple murders get off on the adrenaline rush imho. I believe any killing would cause an adrenaline rush.

What is Kerosene used for?

Answer:

Kerosine has many other uses:

1. Additive with gasoline to make some aviation fuels
2. Additive to diesel to lower the freezing point and act as a flow improver at low temperatures
3. Fuel for oil fired heating systems
4. Use as a low grade burning oil

So I think out of stupidity if she bought a kerosene can she didn't know. Unless she bought it for a fire. jmo

Well she did burn items.

Q: You said first that 3 to 8 people out of 100,000 had transient global amnesia; later you said 3% to 8%. Which is correct? 3 to 8 people, not percent.
Q: You stated that transient global amnesia can be caused by sex or immersion in water; can it be caused by other things like a bad haircut [hard to do shorthand when laughing]? No, the trauma is connected to physiology.
Q: Is Jodi taking medication for PTSD? She has taken tranquilizers and anti-depressants. Sometimes medication is suggested for PTSD. I was not involved [in prescribing], that is done by jail physicians. She told me was taking medication.
Q: If decision making is prevented, how did Jodi get so much done [after the attack]? The higher cognitive functions [fonctions?] shut down, given over to basic instincts. A person could still make judgments and decisions but not higher decisions, more complicated decisions.
Q: Did you diagnose anything else? An anxiety disorder and personality disorder not otherwise specified, not enough information.
Q: When you use the word “appears” does that mean you are not sure? Not 100% sure. We are seldom 100% sure in psychiatry.
Q: Are your opinions based on what a patient tells you about what happened? Not solely. Must review all information, crime scene reports, victim reports.
DS: Hippocampus blocks the formation of memories. [Mentions camera.}
Objection, previous order of the court. Approach. Sustained.
Q: When discussing intrusive thoughts, you referred to “actors”; what did you mean? With intruder story, the two ninjas were one set of actors. With self defense story, Jodi and Travis were another set of actors.
DS: Jodi told me about shaking. I could not see it because of her holding her hands where I could not see them, and the thick wire mesh between us. She gave me a demonstration and talked about the shaking, also mentioned sweaty palms.
Q: Are actions taken in this state (of instinctive behavior) reflective of one’s core personality? Possibly. You are on automatic under stress. Can those actions be the extreme opposite? Can a pacifist become violent? The person doesn’t plan when the hippocampus is in charge; it is automatic. Like an emergency in an elevator, no thought is involved. Has to happen quickly. [You] have no control.
Q: In the process of killing does adrenaline increase whether fight or flight? There are differences in the crime scene. In this case . . .
Objection. Approach

THANK YOU for doing this!!!

This may be something already pointed out, but the doc stated in response to premediation and adrenaline it would be less likely for the rush of adrenaline to occur if it was premeditated. Even being premeditated I think if it were her plan to make the killing quick and clean and that didn't work and so at that point she would then panic and adrenaline would be rushing through her making it possible for her to finish what she started. Also i believe serial killers who premeditate multiple murders get off on the adrenaline rush imho. I believe any killing would cause an adrenaline rush.

BBM

Especially the lying torture-murderess's first one -- of a human, that is.

O/T Love your avatar ...pnut butter jelly time!:rocker:

lol Thanks. My son and I are huge Family Guy fans. Tasteless, I know, but it's just sooo freakin' funny. (well, if you're into that kinda thing lol) Brian rocks.
:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member