Not open for further replies.
http://media.bonnint.net/apimage/2d019f16-2949-4d20-ae3c-40619f2cdcf0.jpg
2d019f16-2949-4d20-ae3c-40619f2cdcf0.jpg

Caption ideas?

- Stop squirming Willmot!
- Nice neck!

I just feel like I need a shower... :shudder:
(That's not a caption btw...I really feel like I need a shower now :floorlaugh:

She wont be a blond that for sure. And I have seen grey hair during close ups. She will be an old looking hag in a very short time.

Yes, Sunny, I agree.

And one more thang -- Though kind of obvious and unnecessary, I will say it anyway: I think she's already had her best days. It's all downhill from here.
icon10.gif

I think she bought kerosene and that is why the purchase is so small. She camped with her family and with MM. She would know you use kerosene not gas to start a fire with. jmo
Arias could have easily filled (2) gas cans and one kerosene can with gas just by opening her trunk and extending the hose. I find it easy to believe no one would have seen her do this ... and remember, she borrowed (2) of DB's gas cans ... one of them might have had gas in it already explaining the low dollar amount of the 3rd purchase at ARCO in Pasadena.

Just got a sweet email from Samantha Alexander. She says they are drained! And than everyone for their support.

That was in the rental car that she was about to make her get away in. I don't think the gun was found right away, but it was hidden in the area of the engine. Not sure about the knives.
The knives were found inside books she had packed in her car.
The ironic thing about the 9mm - they would have never found it if Arias' mom hadn't asked for it. A little early karma at work.

Please someone-- why the protective order? Thanks

It's a motion to prevent the disclosure of the detailed defense billing records that they have to submit to be compensated by the state.

I copied and pasted that from Google. No matter the fact is the cans are alike regardless of what you put in them. Thanks.

Exactly. Plastic containers to hold a flammable liquid. Thanks mck!!!

What is Kerosene used for?

Answer:
1 Well there is two uses for it one is to propel a rocket.
2 The other is a flame propellent for a fire.
1 Well there is two uses for it one is to propel a rocket.
2 The other is a flame propellent for a fire.

Kerosine has many other uses:

1. Additive with gasoline to make some aviation fuels
2. Additive to diesel to lower the freezing point and act as a flow improver at low temperatures
3. Fuel for oil fired heating systems
4. Use as a low grade burning oil

So I think out of stupidity if she bought a kerosene can she didn't know. Unless she bought it for a fire. jmo

Testimony and receipts show she filled the containers with gasoline at the Arco in Pasadena and the Tesoro in SLC. She used them to fill her tank in the Arizona desert that night after the murder, while in her "fog".

:yourock:
Thanks you sleuthers for responding to me. You all ROCK!!! I apologize in advance and for past posts if I haven't responded to any questions you have asked me in prior threads. So many threads, so many posts... I can't keep up!

Excerpt from Det. Flores interrogation:

"um, he had a virus on his computer so ... you click the start menu on Windows XP (She starts talking real fast here )music and none of those would come up... so he had some kind of virus he was dealing with... screen saver was a bunch of little bugs eating up the screen and it was just weird. And he said that was from the virus, too. I thought it was cute screen savers.He said, yeah that's my stupid virus. So for some reason that was frustrating for both of us couldn't look at the pictures ... a lot of our church history trips which are on my other external drive which haven't been able to access since after Christmas. It just quit. I don't have the money to spend to get all that stuff back."

Thank You! I knew she brought this topic up twice. So, what was she try to hide or do? Distract away from, hacking or something? Why wouldn't Jodi be able to access her external drive, what did she do to her computer? Funny how both computers, according to Jodi, are having trouble.
According to Paul Stern, Jodi was on the computer stressing about AZ when she borrowed money for the trip. Wonder if she used library computers or other computers for researching things or hacking...different IP addresses.

I think she figured she had to bring a knife because a knife is <silent>. How could she know that the housemates would be gone when she decided to strike? She had to have a silent weapon. She somehow must have found that his roomies were gone before she started her murdering rampage. I feel sure that she checked on them before she did what she did.

Seems to me, the gun would have been her preferred go-to weapon -- or at least I would have been afraid that he would/could have overpowered me with a knife, but not a gun if I shot him in a vulnerable place from the start. I sometimes think she shot him first; then I think she shot him last just to make sure he was good & dead -- a kind of period at the end of the sentence. I waver on when she used the gunshot. The M.E. thought that it came last, and that's good enuff for me. But no matter, really; she got it done.

And yes, the use of two weapons does make it look like there were two killers.... And that is another item for the premeditation argument.

And there was no rope in the bedroom or bathroom -- not that day.

She was sly and cunning -- but not quite enuff.

JMHO

I think back to JAs interrogation with Flores and it sends shivers down my spine. She mentioned that one of the roommates was home that night, the one who stayed in the room next to TAs (sharing the master bedroom wall). She said Travis told her he was there, and JA couched the rationale for discussing this by saying it determined "how quiet we have to be" (re: sex).

She was just waiting for the coast to be clear so she could kill him.. She must have freaked when Enrique or Zachary came home between 3 and 4 that afternoon! It must have really thrown off her plan.

Why didn't Juan ask her what she did when the roommate came home? Did she hide? Why didn't they call the roommate to testify, e.g., did the roommate see a car, did he see Travis, and if so, where (in the office?), etc....etc...?

Think the jury question about PTSD and it coming from a bad haircut was a jab at Jodi's bangs?[/QUOTE

i think it was directed at the doc himself with his little flip of hair in the back of his otherwise bald head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly