Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she wanted to have that one last romp with him in bed, to prove she still had that hold over him, despite what he had said to her on the 26th.

She wanted to get him in the shower for a clean kill and easy clean up. She didn't expect he'd be able to fight back and get out of the shower.

She wanted those sex pics that they kissed and made up after his may 26 text to her. That way it would confuse the premeditation of the murder. But none of her games will win. They are just maipulTive games and I think everyone knows it! Imo

I'm worried about the "why didnt she kill him while he was sleeping" quesrion causing doubt for the jury. But wasn't the roommate home at that time? Did I miss Juan making this point during closing?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)
I hope that the jury is able to "see" that Arias was not interested in murdering Travis Alexander as he was sleeping. Arias came to Travis Alexander's home in the most covert way she could think of - Arias is so twisted, and, evil that she wanted to see Travis Alexander's face as she slammed the knife into his chest - Arias wanted to see Travis Alexander suffer, and, she wanted Travis Alexander to know that she was the one taking his life.

When I first heard about this case - I thought that Arias was guilty, however, I thought that it would be easy for the defense to create reasonable doubt. The more that I read about Arias - the more that I saw Arias in interviews - I realized that Arias is an extremely evil and dangerous person.

I hope that the jury "picks" up on how evil and twisted Arias is. I hope that the jury would think, "Arias did not murder Travis when he was sleeping because she wanted to see Travis Alexander's pain, fear, and torment."

:waitasec: It was probably Donovan who called HLN !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think Donovan has been majorly manipulated by this defendant. The "oh poor pitiful me" "I have no friends" "I am innocent" story. The fiendish defendant feeds on people who are vulnerable, and sadly she has eaten Donovan for lunch. JMV

What does the courthouse holding cell look like? Any stock photos?

Someone posted pics yesterday. The holding cell looked so cold and sterile. I would go absolutely nuts waiting. Is she allowed a book to read? I guess she can draw with her little pencils.

She can work on her pic of her grave site again.

I've signed up for 2 different Twitter alerts, signed up for a gmail alert, have 3 tabs open with live feed, and I'm posting here on Websleuths....

naaahhh - I'm not interested in the verdict....LOL:fence:

When they take their lunch break, will the Jury Watch Clock stop? ( I've run out of other stupid questions to ask. )

HLN just announced jury will take 12noon to 1:00pm lunch break.

I would assume jury watch clock would stop during that break. JMO

exactly what im wondering. it seems like such a slam dunk case. no gray area. pure black and white, leaning more on the black ;)

i would think it is whether or not she deserves to die....that maybe someone is against the death penalty. however, aren't they asked that question when being chosen....if someone is absolutely against the DP, they would not have been chosen, right?

They are not arguing death or life yet. That is in the penalty phase. This is just to decide Murder 1, 2 or manslaughter.. That is it.

I'm going to go curl my hair, to impress the dogs. That will take up ten minutes at least. Ten minutes closer...

I know we knock HLN, but I am so glad they showed the closings with little or no breaks. And they did not (as far as I know) try to track down the Alexander family. JVM did try to run down the Granny and physically hold a family friend til the woman talked to her. But I will not hold that against HLN as a whole. Yep, I cursed them daily for the breaks and the darn pause button, but without them many would not be able to see the trial after INSession stopped.

BLUE RIBBON AVATARS

have now been added to the default options!

(Thank you Kimster! :bowdown:)

To change your avatar, go to User CP ---> Edit Avatar. The default options will appear. Go to Page 3 and it is the last one.

Easy peasy.

Please bump this post as needed. :tyou:

If KN trying to smear TA, he would not have said case had nothing to do with sexual orientation.

I heard JVM really get mad one night on her show stating sexual orientation and pedophilia are not remotely connected.

imo

I believe what KN said was "sexual orientation of witnesses" which had nothing to do with TA.

Attachments

• hcell1.gif
    hcell1.gif
    72.1 KB · Views: 77
  • hcell2.gif
    hcell2.gif
    157.9 KB · Views: 72
  • hcell3.gif
    hcell3.gif
    124 KB · Views: 71
OOOHHH this is like waiting for a baby to be born, especially if you don't know if it will be a boy or a girl! I think I'll bake some blueberry muffins.

Word on Twitter is that there are about 200 grade schoolers touring the courthouse right now. Maybe the juror's were told to wait for their verdict till they are gone? LOL!, but.... really, what a mess that would be if the verdict came in while they were there.

That is really poor planning! JSS announced a schedule for this trial, as far as closing arguments.

Why wouldn't this tour be rescheduled to a more appropriate time.

I would not let my little one be at the courthouse, in a crowd, especially for this trial.

imo

Somebody posted a link to the blog Just Da Truth earlier (you may have already read his piece about his psycho stalker ex-girlfriend).

I wanted to quote a very interesting paragraph from this article:

I think part of her attraction to Travis was that he exhibited a wealth of emotions. I think she was fascinated by his range. She didn't care about his financial wealth, she was much more interested in his emotional wealth. Travis was the perfect mirror for Jodi. Through him she could learn how to be 'normal'. It makes sense when you stop and think you rarely, if ever, hear about psychopaths stalking other emotionally bankrupt individuals. You never hear about one psychopath brutalizing another. Psychopaths don't flock together, other than in clinical situations. Psychopaths are turned off by other psychopaths because their pathologies are always in conflict. They need and seek out 'normal' people with normal compassion and empathy, so they can flourish. Psychopaths are predators to some degree. They're not looking for people to commiserate with, they're looking for people to emotionally pillage.

See the whole article here: http://.blogspot.com/

Yes, I agree. But I think she was jealous in the end of EVERYTHING about Travis, his house and career, his very soul. Jodi was jealous of the way Travis could pick himself up, reach out to people, give love and receive love. She want to consume him and control, but we all know what happens when you try to control someone.
Jodi was even jealous of T's bed.

Even in the worst case scenerio i just cant see how the verdict can be anything but guilty in 1st degree and here is why.

Lets assume the worst and work forward.

Even if a few jurors dont want to believe the gun that was stolen was enough evidence to prove she used it, then the other jurors should remind them that Jodi admitted to shooting him.

She was only one present so other jurors will then remind them that she also stabbed and cut Travis neck and drug body back to shower.

Then they will be reminded of the premeditation that had to have occurred. She drove there a long ways and used a gun and knife to kill him. They cannot possibly believe she needed to do all that if she was in some kind of fear of him.

And if that isnt enough, then they will remind them of the attempted coverup of the crime. The 3 stories, etc.

So, even if there are a few hard headed jurors, I have faith the other jurors will end up convincing them that common sense tells us what has happened here.

The fog should be lifted for any doubtful jurors.

Now hurry up!!! I cant stand it. LOL :)

and here is another reason why murderess arias should NOT get LWOP....
this pisses me off.........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ent-man-plot-taken-straight-violent-show.html

Mark Twitchell, from Edmonton, Canada, was jailed in 2011 for the murder of Johnny Altinger - who he met after posing as a woman on dating website Plenty of Fish.

The 33-year-old is believed to have bought a flat-screen TV for his own cell and has access to 60 cable channels.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? not okay with me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member