CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have much to say about Dylan's case anymore...yet I am unable to buy into any scenario that has Dylan willingly not texting anyone after Sunday evening. Nothing rings true about his failure to communicate with R, or anyone else, on Monday morning. I can only think he was physically unable or that all of his devices were taken from him. If not for this fact, I would consider all options of what happened to him to be equally possible at this point.

Hoping LE speaks out soon, or something occurs to stir this case. Unfortunately, there are many other active cases to claim one's attention and it becomes difficult to have anything more to say about Dylan's case without new information.

I find myself in a similar situation, though for different reasons. I believe that there is still a lot to be discussed, that we have a great deal of information, but the tenor of the conversation makes it extremely difficult. We have lost a number of really excellent posters from this thread, and I will personally be sad to see you leave, if you decide to do so.

I agree that Dylan's silence speaks volumes, and no reasonable explanation (IMO) has been offered as of yet to account for it.

I am feeling so sad for Dylan this morning. So sad.

Thank you for all of your great posts.

I don't have much to say about Dylan's case anymore...yet I am unable to buy into any scenario that has Dylan willingly not texting anyone after Sunday evening. Nothing rings true about his failure to communicate with R, or anyone else, on Monday morning. I can only think he was physically unable or that all of his devices were taken from him. If not for this fact, I would consider all options of what happened to him to be equally possible at this point.

Hoping LE speaks out soon, or something occurs to stir this case. Unfortunately, there are many other active cases to claim one's attention and it becomes difficult to have anything more to say about Dylan's case without new information.

I sincerely hope LE has more to say after the June search. I have always believed LE has more info than they are sharing and I would prefer they keep their theories and evidence close to the vest. I believe we will find Dylan and when that happens, I believe LE will make an arrest. MOO.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFNFsfXelY"]Uncut: Mark Redwine talks about son's dissapearance - YouTube[/ame]

This interview reminded me of the one way/round trip ticket debate. Anyone have an idea if this was ever addressed elsewhere. How was Dylan supposed to come home from his November visit?

LE has already interviewed them, and everything checked out just fine.

Link please for your assertion Mark's demeanor, appearance, and clothing "checked out just fine." My impression from the LE statement was that Mark did indeed visit his employer's office, attorney's office, and make a phone call to a property management group. But LE did not say anything about what the employer, attorney, or property management group said regarding their impressions of Mark's demeanor, appearance, and clothing.

Did Mark ever say what he was sending to Elaine the evening that Dylan was there?

Can law enforcement keep a crime suspect from traveling, or is this only after an arrest?

(I realize MR hasn't been named a suspect so this is a general question)

Why do you believe that? Is that just your own opinion, or do you have a link?

JMO..there was one interview where MR was talking about Dylan not making the football tryouts or practices that week, that they had discussed that in the car? MR seemed possibly frustrated about it? JMO, don't have a link to that specific interview, but there were some discussions about the football thing here a while back.

Uncut: Mark Redwine talks about son's dissapearance - YouTube

This interview reminded me of the one way/round trip ticket debate. Anyone have an idea if this was ever addressed elsewhere. How was Dylan supposed to come home from his November visit?

I have no source for this--maybe I even imagined it...but it seems to me that somewhere or other, Elaine was responsible for transport to the visit and Mark for the transport back. I really don't think I dreamed this up, but I don't even know where to look for a link without reviewing every single article.

I find myself in a similar situation, though for different reasons. I believe that there is still a lot to be discussed, that we have a great deal of information, but the tenor of the conversation makes it extremely difficult. We have lost a number of really excellent posters from this thread, and I will personally be sad to see you leave, if you decide to do so.

I agree that Dylan's silence speaks volumes, and no reasonable explanation (IMO) has been offered as of yet to account for it.

I am feeling so sad for Dylan this morning. So sad.

Thank you for all of your great posts.

we have lost quite a few excellent posters from this thread, I wish they would come back, we need good sleuthers to keep posting for Dylans sake.

LE has already interviewed them, and everything checked out just fine.

Is there a link for that or do you remember which msm it was in so I can look? IIRC LE said that MR's whereabouts on Monday had been verified, not a single mention about interviews with those people and his demeanor.

Originally Posted by ColdHands
I agree. It is possible. I would like to have a conversation with the people he interacted with Monday morning, about his clothes, appearance and demeanor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by margarita25
Bluesky.

I believe there might have been an argument about the football thing.

Why do you believe that? Is that just your own opinion, or do you have a link?

BBM - I'm not answering for Margarita25, but how do you provide a link for a belief? Curious.

Is there a link to that? He may have. No parent wants their child six hours away.....

We do not know the reason Mark contested the move, if he did. However, because Colorado bases child support on the number of overnights a parent has a child, Mark could have contested the move based on financial reasons alone, as he would have lost overnights.

Uncut: Mark Redwine talks about son's dissapearance - YouTube

I have no source for this--maybe I even imagined it...but it seems to me that somewhere or other, Elaine was responsible for transport to the visit and Mark for the transport back. I really don't think I dreamed this up, but I don't even know where to look for a link without reviewing every single article.
BBM: It is possible, since Mark mentioned the possibility of going to his brother's for Thanksgiving, that Mark did not buy a ticket back for Dylan because he thought he might already be closer to Colorado Springs. (Castle Rock is only 40 minutes away from Colorado Springs) Just speculation on my part.

BBM: It is possible, since Mark mentioned the possibility of going to his brothers for Thanksgiving, that Mark did not buy a ticket back for Dylan because he thought he might already be closer to Colorado Springs. (Castle Rock is only 40 minutes away from Colorado Springs) Just speculation on my part.

For some reason I thought it was exactly the other way around. That MR had bought the ticket - like right away, right after the custody hearing in September. And that ER was responsible for getting Dylan back to Monument. Because I remember also thinking it was weird that MR and Dylan might have been going up to Castle Rock for Thanksgiving, then all the way back to Vallecito, to have ER have to drive back down to pick Dylan up. And I never heard what day Dylan was supposed to have gone back to his mother.

Well, I have no link so maybe it's all in my head.:Banane37:

Good morning everyone. I am going to reopen the radio show thread so that everyone can discuss the transcript and the information that came out.

However, please note this is fair warning. Both of these threads are for DISCUSSION. If your post will not add to the DISCUSSION and is just being made because you are feeling frustrated and unhappy and need to rant a little or disparage another's post, your post will be removed and if there are several of that nature, we will help you take a break from the case.

If others join in and the threads are completely derailed by continued bickering and alerts are over the top, we will LOCK the forum and will only reopen it when there is something new to discuss.

If it appears that posters take it upon themselves to deliberately disrupt the threads so as to get them locked up, Management will be asked to intervene and action will be taken as necessary.

Please - let's find Dylan. That is what this is all about.

Salem

For some reason I thought it was exactly the other way around. That MR had bought the ticket - like right away, right after the custody hearing in September. And that ER was responsible for getting Dylan back to Monument. Because I remember also thinking it was weird that MR and Dylan might have been going up to Castle Rock for Thanksgiving, then all the way back to Vallecito, to have ER have to drive back down to pick Dylan up. And I never heard what day Dylan was supposed to have gone back to his mother.

If it were opposite, the same might hold true. Elaine putting off buying the ticket until she knew where Dylan would be. I suppose I am just saying that it doesn't seem too weird to me for Dylan not to have a return ticket, due to the circumstances and where everyone is located.

Can law enforcement keep a crime suspect from traveling, or is this only after an arrest?

(I realize MR hasn't been named a suspect so this is a general question)

This is an excellent question, Lordeebee. Thank you for posting it. I've been googling for information on it.

It appears we have a "right to travel", but there is no constitutional basis for it, but rather a doctrinal basis.

Nevertheless, it seems that police can ask you not to leave the area or the state, or even tell you not to leave the area or the state, but you can still do so, provided:

- you haven't been arrested

- a judge hasn't ordered you to stay in your home, area, town, county, state, whatever

No links at this time, because I'm still researching it.

This is how I remember it to. And I also thought it really weird at the time that Dylan could possible go all the way to Mark's brother's house on Thursday and Friday - and then possibly back up to Vallecito for Sat, Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024