Australia Australia - Kylie Blackwood, 42, Pakenham, Vic, 1 Aug 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The flag my little guy is flying is a Kiwi flag. :)

2mwzcso.gif

:noooo: You're right! It's a conspiracy!!!!!

marly ... what have they done ... our flag isn't our flag! :gasp:

Stop laughing Clue!! That means I live in South Zealand now ... and just have sheep for friends! (Not that there is anything wrong with that) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aha! ....The Plot Thickens..... :groucho:

http://www.thedocisin.net/?p=20368

"Differences Between Australia and New Zealand Flags"

"Australia and New Zealand are countries known to be previously ruled by the British colony so it is no wonder their flags are quite similar in several ways. But still, there are subtle differences if one will just look closely."

Images... and more information... in link above...

Stop laughing Clue!! That means I live in South Zealand now ... and just have sheep for friends! (Not that there is anything wrong with that) :lol: :lol: :lol:

It could be worse... you could be living in California... and only have "Fruits and Nuts" for friends... like I do...

:floorlaugh:

It is our Flag SA - NZ'er found her own

:hot: Thank goodness! Boy, you are good, sleep! Don't jump to conclusions like I do!

:dance: :dance:

(Guess I better let marly know to ignore my PM :lol: )

Just wait till I get my hands on that little enzeder ... so very good with her computer stuff! :slapfight:

Aha! ....The Plot Thickens..... :groucho:

http://www.thedocisin.net/?p=20368

"Differences Between Australia and New Zealand Flags"

"Australia and New Zealand are countries known to be previously ruled by the British colony so it is no wonder their flags are quite similar in several ways. But still, there are subtle differences if one will just look closely."

Images... and more information... in link above...

:rocker:

NZ flag = four red stars with white borders to the right - no large white star on the left.

We don't have the red borders, but we have six stars (I always remember it as one for each state)

Poor Marly - what have you done to her SA - :scared:

Ok ... back to business <straightens skirt> <unknots knickers> .......

Kylie Blackwood ... where were we?

Good grief, I head on over to the MH thread for like FIVE minutes, and chaos erupts! And now I have coffee in my nose. Thankyaverramuch.

It's been one of them days. :no:

trust NZ to copy our flag design.. and it's not even like we've stolen credit for every good actor and muso to come out of there for the past fifty years or anything, jeez! buncha theefs

7News : New clue in mother's murder - Published on Sep 19, 2013

[video=youtube;UO6ipPmkkoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO6ipPmkkoc[/video]

10am scream (although one article says that Kylie arrived home from shopping around 12pm, was she screaming on the phone at someone, who later came by and killed her?)

That's a possibility I hadn't thought of!

The others were:

- It's BS/ an honest red herring.

- The tradie witness was lying.

Hi guys. I've been googling 'Kylie Whitta Blackwood' and found her name on a website called Meetville -www.meetville.com

Am just trying to work out if they just put random names from Facebook on their front page or whether she was an actual member......but you have to join up to do a proper search of their members (and I don't want to join!!).

Just wondering if anyone should happen to know whether her name coming up on their site means that she joined this singles site or not? It's a long shot that anyone would happen to know the answer, but I thought I'd ask......you never know.....weirder things have happened.......:o

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back